Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,220 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Nipsey Hussle, American Rapper And Activist, Shot Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nipsey Hussle, American Rapper And Activist, Shot Dead (706 Views)

Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey / CCTV Captures Nipsey Hussle Being Shot Dead In Los Angeles / Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nipsey Hussle, American Rapper And Activist, Shot Dead by Lilimax(f): 10:43am On Apr 01, 2019
American rapper and activist, Ermias Davidson Asghedom, also know as Nipsey Hussle, is dead.

He was shot multiple times on Sunday afternoon outside his clothing store in the Hyde park of Los Angeles.

The 33 years old rapper and anti-gun activist died from the shooting.

Before the shooting, Nipsey tweeted a mysterious message on his Twitter account that reads, “Having strong enemies is a blessing.”

Nipsey was involved in his local community, in which he showed passion to curb gang violence. He led a major art initiative in his home neighbourhood called “Destination Crenshaw” — a 1.3-mile open-air museum that features local art.

Nipsey recently said he was interested in making a documentary on late Alfredo Darrington Bowman better known as Dr Sebi, a Honduran herbalist and self-proclaimed healer who claimed to cure all diseases with herbs and a unique vegan diet based on various pseudoscience claims. His diet was based on the discredited alkaline diet.

He was planning to release a documentary about the hidden secrets of the American government and the teachings of Dr Sebi before his demise.

The yet to be released documentary has been controversial. While many were in support of the documentary, a good number of the black community felt it was unnecessary, saying Dr Sebi was a fraud and only fed on the vulnerability of the black community.

Before his death, Nipsey recently helped launch Vector 90 — a Crenshaw district based STEM learning centre and workspace dedicated to developing science and technology education in the area.

During a showcasing of Vector 90 last year, Nipsey told the LA Times … “I grew up in gang culture. We dealt with death, with murder. It was like living in a war zone, where people die on these blocks and everybody is a little bit immune to it. I guess they call it post-traumatic stress when you have people that have been at war for such a long time. I think L.A. suffers from that because it’s not normal yet we embrace it like it is after a while.”
Re: Nipsey Hussle, American Rapper And Activist, Shot Dead by oduademon: 9:06pm On Apr 18, 2019
Lilimax:
American rapper and activist, Ermias Davidson Asghedom, also know as Nipsey Hussle, is dead.

He was shot multiple times on Sunday afternoon outside his clothing store in the Hyde park of Los Angeles.

The 33 years old rapper and anti-gun activist died from the shooting.

Before the shooting, Nipsey tweeted a mysterious message on his Twitter account that reads, “Having strong enemies is a blessing.”

Nipsey was involved in his local community, in which he showed passion to curb gang violence. He led a major art initiative in his home neighbourhood called “Destination Crenshaw” — a 1.3-mile open-air museum that features local art.

Nipsey recently said he was interested in making a documentary on late Alfredo Darrington Bowman better known as Dr Sebi, a Honduran herbalist and self-proclaimed healer who claimed to cure all diseases with herbs and a unique vegan diet based on various pseudoscience claims. His diet was based on the discredited alkaline diet.

He was planning to release a documentary about the hidden secrets of the American government and the teachings of Dr Sebi before his demise.

The yet to be released documentary has been controversial. While many were in support of the documentary, a good number of the black community felt it was unnecessary, saying Dr Sebi was a fraud and only fed on the vulnerability of the black community.

Before his death, Nipsey recently helped launch Vector 90 — a Crenshaw district based STEM learning centre and workspace dedicated to developing science and technology education in the area.

During a showcasing of Vector 90 last year, Nipsey told the LA Times … “I grew up in gang culture. We dealt with death, with murder. It was like living in a war zone, where people die on these blocks and everybody is a little bit immune to it. I guess they call it post-traumatic stress when you have people that have been at war for such a long time. I think L.A. suffers from that because it’s not normal yet we embrace it like it is after a while.”

No one commented on your retarrded thread, Ms. Reno Omokri-is-intelligent.

This is confirmation that people can smell stupiddd from their computer
Re: Nipsey Hussle, American Rapper And Activist, Shot Dead by Lilimax(f): 8:22pm On Apr 20, 2019
oduademon:

No one commented on your retarrded thread, Ms. Reno Omokri-is-intelligent.

This is confirmation that people can smell stupiddd from their computer
I have noticed you and I hope all these masturbation can seize embarassed
And stop hiding under this yeye moniker oduademon and be rambling upandan. I know you but let's leave it here!
Re: Nipsey Hussle, American Rapper And Activist, Shot Dead by oduademon: 8:24pm On Apr 20, 2019
Lilimax:
I have noticed you and I hope all these masturbation can seize embarassed
And stop hiding under this yeye moniker oduademon and be rambling upandan. I know you but let's leave it here!

You have added craziness to your utter stupidity.

You know me? lol

Expose me then
Re: Nipsey Hussle, American Rapper And Activist, Shot Dead by busky101(m): 6:06am On Apr 21, 2019
oduademon:

You have added craziness to your utter stupidity.

You know me? lol

Expose me then
from your post above, I can boldly say you either mentally retarded or your just a big foo.l who doesn't know how to stfu and mind his/her own personal biz

(1) (Reply)

Men Are So Cheat That They Can’t Say No To S*X Or Sucking Of Brea*t – Ghanaian S / Chioma Jesus, Nigerian Gospel Singer Defeats Beyonce In Contest / Selena Gomez Makes First Red Carpet Appearance Since Taking Mental Health Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.