Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Diamond And Access Banks Merger: What Happened To Our 5000 Naira Minimum Balan - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Diamond And Access Banks Merger: What Happened To Our 5000 Naira Minimum Balan (879 Views)

Step By Step Website Building, Excel And Access Training / Import Iphones And Access Collateral Free Loans With Our Help. / Just Received My 5000 Naira FOR FREE From Wema Alat (photos)..thank You WEMA!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond And Access Banks Merger: What Happened To Our 5000 Naira Minimum Balan by Biodup: 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2019
These two financial institution coming together to become one left some pertinent questions unanswered. Diamond bank have condition that every customer with current account must have minimum of 5000 naira which you cannot be withdraw but reflected in your ledger balance. On the other way round access bank operate operate zero balance. This morning I realised all transactions carried out on my diamond account shown access bank this implied that the later is now fully in charge. It will be unfair to we the customers to just forget the 5k just like that.
Re: Diamond And Access Banks Merger: What Happened To Our 5000 Naira Minimum Balan by majamajic(m): 1:29pm On Apr 01, 2019
there's no time the money will be lost, u will be updated .
Re: Diamond And Access Banks Merger: What Happened To Our 5000 Naira Minimum Balan by Biodup: 2:09pm On Apr 01, 2019
majamajic:
there's no time the money will be lost, u will be updlated .
that is corruption, assuming they have fifty thousand customers multiply by 5000 naira that is big money. I considered this as injustice

1 Like

Re: Diamond And Access Banks Merger: What Happened To Our 5000 Naira Minimum Balan by AK6464(m): 3:07pm On Apr 01, 2019
Yes, applies to my Diamond Yello Account too

(1) (Reply)

Alternative Investment Is Key To Economic Growth In Africa – Ocorian / Invest In Our Transport Schme And Make Monthely Profit / Reasons You Must Invest In Palm Spring Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.