Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

Buhari And 2019 ELECTION By Taiye Abdulrasheed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And 2019 ELECTION By Taiye Abdulrasheed (196 Views)

Difference Between 2015 And 2019 Postponement Of Elections / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari And 2019 ELECTION By Taiye Abdulrasheed by adiomeeyah25: 2:13pm On Apr 01, 2019
BUHARI AND 2019 ELECTION

By:
Taiye Temitope Abdulrasheed (#Rasbom)
Department of Agriculture.
University of Ilorin.
Harbdulrasheed@gmail.com

Since the release of the 2019 presidential election result, we have seen numerous ethnic/tribal comments as to why he should or shouldn't have emerge. With 4 points I will like to inform us why His emergence isn't a surprise to me in anyway.

1. Northern effect:
We have seen comments from our social media activists and politicians calling the northerners names for the emergence of President Buhari, but have we take it upon ourselves to consider why this people go back home to support Buhari?. Over the years, one thing I have learnt from the Hausa and Fulani's is the urge to always go back to there various homes to vote. No true northerners will because of his/her business stay back in the southern part of the country when it is election time but see we the southerners, we will always want to stay back in the north during election times to make more sales rather than come back home to give our region the much needed votes.

On calling the northerners illiterates,

Click below to continue reading
[url]=https://www.newlygist.com.ng/2019/02/buhari-and-2019-election-written-by.html?m=1[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Departs Nigeria For Senegal President’s Inauguration / Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Election Results Collation In Rivers / Anambra Laments N600m Tax Debt By Firms, Begins Enforcement Of Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.