Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Good Trusted Dealer..08068094003 contact for any car call or watsapp - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Good Trusted Dealer..08068094003 contact for any car call or watsapp (223 Views)

Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng / Why You Need A VIN / History Report From CarGuideNG Before You Buy Any Car / Contact For Custom Document Verification... *get Verification In 2hrs* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Trusted Dealer..08068094003 contact for any car call or watsapp by Unrated900(m): 2:26pm On Apr 01, 2019
Am a trusted reliable family oriented dealer.

I do purchase cars for people of amount with your budget.

You want to drive a car as a family man,you do not have enough money.i can be of help.

I will tell you what car you can get with your budget...

It will be a good car that won't give you issues....

Many customer will call Me and says they needed car after looking for the car on their behalf.they wont show any more interest.

If you want to buy any car contact me.whether Nigerian used or foreign used.

If you needed a Nigerian used car,I.can go out and skout the best for you with no issues.

We have associations,I will be connected.all you need to do is to send me mobilization fees.

With this I will know you are serious.I will get the car on your behalf and bergain it better for you

I am a well known person.I do open business with my client..

Don't buy problematic cars,call me I Will get you good Nigerian used cars within Lagos...

I have testimonies everywhere here.

(1) (Reply)

Newly Arrived 2003 Camry Sharp And Sound / Extremely Clean Registered Corolla Sport 2006 Model For Dealer To Resell / 2008 Super Clean Toyota Corolla In Perfect Condition At A Give Away 1.350

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.