Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Waec GCE - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Waec GCE (297 Views)

WAEC GCE Result 2017 Is Out, 26% Passed | See How To Check Result Here / Waec Gce Technical Drawing Past Questions and answers. / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Waec GCE by dunsin125: 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2019
Please which textbooks for biology, physics and chemistry can I use to prepare for Waec-Gce, I want to register for the 2nd series but am scared already
Re: Waec GCE by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 01, 2019
For Bio, get Modern Biology.
For Physics and chemistry Get New school for each of them.
Endeavor to get Calculations in Chemistry and Calculations in Physics for your calculations.

I sat for GCE in 2013 while in SS 1 and made my papers at a sitting.
I am currently studying Microbiology in UNN.
I am actually thinking of sitting for the 2nd series too cos I want to change to reduce my age for a tilt at medsurg.
Re: Waec GCE by dunsin125: 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2019
Ifyjoshblaze:
For Bio, get Modern Biology.
For Physics and chemistry Get New school for each of them.
Endeavor to get Calculations in Chemistry and Calculations in Physics for your calculations.

I sat for GCE in 2013 while in SS 1 and made my papers at a sitting.
I am currently studying Microbiology in UNN.
I am actually thinking of sitting for the 2nd series too cos I want to change to reduce my age for a tilt at medsurg.
Am done with school, wanna go for a second degree for medicine too so I want to register in case the issue of grade point comes back again.... Thanks bro, wishing you success

(1) (Reply)

Suspension Of Three Students Of Ignatius Ajuru University Ph / 2019 JAMB Examination Slip Re-printing Is Now Available / Montessori And British Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.