Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,458 members, 7,843,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Multi-Billion Naira Fraud Rocks Office Of The Surveyor-General - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Multi-Billion Naira Fraud Rocks Office Of The Surveyor-General (20396 Views)

ICPC Arraigns Ebisintei Awudu (Ex-Surveyor General) For N2.8bn Fraud / Buhari appoints Adeniran as Surveyor-General of the Federation / FG Appoints Adeniran Taiwo As Acting Surveyor-General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multi-Billion Naira Fraud Rocks Office Of The Surveyor-General by ikorodureporta: 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2019
seunmsg:

The Surveyor-General is a PDP member. He was appointed by Goodluck Jonathan in 2015 after he lost the general election. However, he has been able to compromise some top officials of the current administration to have been able to stay in office for this long despite huge corruption cases.

Na when Prof Nwilo finish tenure??
Re: Multi-Billion Naira Fraud Rocks Office Of The Surveyor-General by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
APC Next Level....Una mumu never do

1 Like

Re: Multi-Billion Naira Fraud Rocks Office Of The Surveyor-General by Wasky101: 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2019
Phock2sweet:
abeg which corruption buhari dey fight self?
This same corruption wey burst the man bubble. Abi u no know say nah normal level be this for civil service?
I have always said and maintained that civil servants are more corrupt than politicians
Re: Multi-Billion Naira Fraud Rocks Office Of The Surveyor-General by yesloaded: 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2019
seunmsg:

[s]The Surveyor-General is a PDP member. He was appointed by Goodluck Jonathan in 2015 after he lost the general election. However, he has been able to compromise some top officials of the current administration to have been able to stay in office for this long despite huge corruption cases. [/s]

And the blame game continues

be reasonable for once if truly you are human.

OK?
Re: Multi-Billion Naira Fraud Rocks Office Of The Surveyor-General by MzTunechi(f): 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2019
ikorodureporta:

2015 or thereabout
Re: Multi-Billion Naira Fraud Rocks Office Of The Surveyor-General by seunmsg(m): 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2019
ikorodureporta:

Awudu took over from Nwilo in April, 2015.

1 Like

Re: Multi-Billion Naira Fraud Rocks Office Of The Surveyor-General by Baselm: 10:48pm On Apr 01, 2019
doctokwus:
Fraud and the Buhari administration are like Siamese twins.
The most corrupt administration ever!
All members of the Buhari government and ALL his appointees are corrupt including the cattle rearer and his mere commissioner.
This is a failed attempt to make it look as if this man was a corrupt appointee of the GEJ government.
Meanwhile he had carried his corrupt deeds over and concretized it in this government because he is sure of protection.

How foolish can u be? someone embezzled public funds in service and it is the fault of Buhari whose administration is auditing this department and making the findings public. Even if Abacha appointed the surveyor general, that doesn't mean he should siphon public funds and steal.

Anyway he was appointed by a government under which stealing is not corruption and he will pay for it now, because stealing is now corruption.
Re: Multi-Billion Naira Fraud Rocks Office Of The Surveyor-General by Baselm: 10:51pm On Apr 01, 2019
yesloaded:

And the blame game continues

be reasonable for once if truly you are human.

OK?

So Buhari's administration was wrong for auditing the account or what exactly is the point? The only person to be blamed is the Awudu man who embezzled the funds.
Re: Multi-Billion Naira Fraud Rocks Office Of The Surveyor-General by HARDDON: 10:57pm On Apr 01, 2019
Aiit, so remove him and replace him with an ab0k1.

We know the template.... Smh
Re: Multi-Billion Naira Fraud Rocks Office Of The Surveyor-General by Judybash93(m): 12:02am On Apr 02, 2019
chriskosherbal:
Somebody should tell me is there a day we can ever be free from this as a nation .

The day we the citizens revolt.
Re: Multi-Billion Naira Fraud Rocks Office Of The Surveyor-General by Olatunboshift(m): 4:14am On Apr 02, 2019
I need help to achieve my childhood dream to study for my masters program in public health . My plan is to sponsor 5 indigent undergraduates in Nigeria for a start as a way of giving back to my society afterwards as I know I will get a job. God bless you. +2349038584278
Re: Multi-Billion Naira Fraud Rocks Office Of The Surveyor-General by holocron: 7:48am On Apr 02, 2019
seunmsg:

My post is very clear and unambiguous. Awudu was appointed by GEJ. He has lasted this long in office because he was able to compromise some officials of the current administration who have been protecting him from getting sacked despite various reported cases of corruption against him. I’m not absolving the Buhari administration of blame. In fact, we heard from grapevine that Abba Kyari is the one that has frustrated all attempts to get him sacked.

But if he is sacked, he must not be replaced by a northerner. It must be a southerner like him, else it will look like witch hunt. No be me make am so, na wetin we see for the country be dat.
Re: Multi-Billion Naira Fraud Rocks Office Of The Surveyor-General by pieces18: 8:56am On Apr 02, 2019
if he knows some people want him of the office, why didnt he do what is right? they set a trap for him and because he is not wise, he is caught. anyway we know who will replace him, sharp sharp. this is nigeria. sad news everyday.
Re: Multi-Billion Naira Fraud Rocks Office Of The Surveyor-General by yesloaded: 9:11am On Apr 02, 2019
Baselm:

So Buhari's administration was wrong for auditing the account or what exactly is the point? The only person to be blamed is the Awudu man who embezzled the funds.
Read the message I quote, use your head plz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ngige Visits Properties Destroyed By Hoodlums In Anambra; Pledges Support (Pix) / Angry Nasarawa Workers Block Emmanuel Akabe's Convoy(Photo) / Buhari Departs Beijing, Arrives Shanghai (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.