Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,517 members, 7,836,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Project Work: Undergraduate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Project Work: Undergraduate (319 Views)

Insight On Chapter Two Of A Research Project Work / Complete Project Work | Download Now | Free Project Topics And Materials / The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Project Work: Undergraduate by 12salvaga: 7:24pm On Apr 01, 2019
Hello, I'm working on my final year project for my OND certificate, my project topic has been approved (IMPACT OF CORRUPTION ON SOCIO ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA) but I can't find materials that I use to reference my work. I have searched in Google but the ones I'm seeing needs me to pay some certain amount to access the project work which I'm unable to pay for.

So, I need suggestions of any available website(s) where I can get the PDF of a project work for free or if any one had done a project work relating to the topic ;IMPACT OF CORRUPTION ON SOCIO ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA

Cc Fynestboi, Laslasticlala
Re: Project Work: Undergraduate by 12salvaga: 9:01pm On Apr 01, 2019
Any one to help?
Re: Project Work: Undergraduate by Mcjades: 12:53am On Apr 02, 2019
copy the link of websites asking u to pay and paste it on sci hub. sci hub.tw
Re: Project Work: Undergraduate by 12salvaga: 6:15am On Apr 02, 2019
Mcjades:
Pls can you show me an example of how to go about it? Thanks
Re: Project Work: Undergraduate by 12salvaga: 1:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
Re: Project Work: Undergraduate by 12salvaga: 1:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
Mcjades:
Hi, can you please show me how to go about it. I really need it
Re: Project Work: Undergraduate by xtain7: 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2019
12salvaga:
Hello, I'm working on my final year project for my OND certificate, my project topic has been approved (IMPACT OF CORRUPTION ON SOCIO ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA) but I can't find materials that I use to reference my work. I have searched in Google but the ones I'm seeing needs me to pay some certain amount to access the project work which I'm unable to pay for.

So, I need suggestions of any available website(s) where I can get the PDF of a project work for free or if any one had done a project work relating to the topic ;IMPACT OF CORRUPTION ON SOCIO ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA

Cc Fynestboi, Laslasticlala
PM me. If you still have difficulty
Re: Project Work: Undergraduate by 12salvaga: 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2019
xtain7:

PM me. If you still have difficulty
Kindly check your mail

(1) (Reply)

FG Speaks On Postponement Of NECO Exam / Do You Know You Can Work While Studying In Canada? / Federal University Oye (FUOYE) Mid-semester Break For First Semester 2018/2019 A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.