Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

To Aduni With ❤️ - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / To Aduni With ❤️ (368 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Aduni With ❤️ by haywhybamz(m): 10:16pm On Apr 01, 2019
To Aduni with love❤️

Aduni eleyinjuege, orekelewa, Adu maadan. Do you know,? out of all the ladies in our dear village, no one captures my heart like you do. Your Angelic smile is just like that of agbekoya when The harvest season is about to start.

Aduni mi, I never knew God sent angels to earth and I will be eternally grateful to mami who have birth to you. I know olakunle doesn't let you rest because he is the son of balogun, even Adeleke the aremo of our land couldn't take his eyes off you, but they are just like the noise that emanates from the market place, just focus on me and let them be like abelejayan.

Aduni mi, I will go to war because of you just like kurunmi led the people of ijaiye to war and I will win with the support of the Gods of our land. I will gladly man the chores because ile Awa dun, and I will make sure our sons and daughters get quality education so their bata can sound ko ko ka.

Aduni mi, I am amazed at your dexterity In bead making, hence we can name our first daughter iyunloye. Your voice is so amazing that even the Nightingale could only qualify to be an audience when you sing, so I think we can also name our first son Ayanwale.

Aduni mi, after all said and done, I do hope that we grow more and more as we commit ourselves into the journey of a lifetime. Don't forget that this words aren't to flatter you, but to say how blessed I am to be the one who captured your heart after many people failed. Do know that when life hasn't changed, you will always be my favourite, even after grey hair beckons on us.

From AYOMI
To Aduni with love.

©Okerinde Timothy Ayobami

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Aduni With ❤️ by squarelead(m): 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Poetry / Delete / New Nigerian Fiction Blog Launched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.