Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested In Mushin Area Of Lagos. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested In Mushin Area Of Lagos. (27153 Views)

Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys / Nigerian Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested By Police In Italy. See Photos / Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested With Charms In Ogun State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested In Mushin Area Of Lagos. by HgsMediaPlus: 11:44pm On Apr 01, 2019
Three men, Amechi Dukur, Totimi Johnson and Yusuf Ahmed, were on Monday arraigned before an Ogudu Magistrates’ Court, Lagos, over alleged membership of an unlawful society.

Dukur, 25, Johnson, 18 and Ahmed, 21, are facing a three-count charge bordering on conspiracy, membership of unlawful society and breach of peace.

The defendants, however, pleaded not guilty to the charges.

The prosecutor, Insp. Lucky Ihiehie, told the court that the trio, along with others still at large, committed the alleged offences on March 1, at 2.00 p.m. at Akala area of Mushin, Lagos.

Ihiehie said the defendants and their accomplices, conspired and conducted themselves in a manner likely to cause a breach of peace by using some dangerous weapons to threaten the community.

He also alleged that the defendants belonged to an unlawful society called the Eiye Confraternity.

The offences contravened Sections 42(a) and 411 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015.

Ruling on the bail application, the Magistrate, E. Kubeinje, granted the defendants bail in the sum of N50, 000 each, with one surety each in like sum.

Kubeinje said the sureties must reside within the court’s jurisdiction, be gainfully employed, and with evidence of tax payment to the Lagos State Government.

She adjourned the case until April 24, for further hearing. (NAN)

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/04/eiye-confraternity-members-arrested-in.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested In Mushin Area Of Lagos. by SoftP(m): 10:42am On Apr 02, 2019
Locals...

7 Likes

Re: Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested In Mushin Area Of Lagos. by selfmade22: 10:42am On Apr 02, 2019
FTC
Re: Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested In Mushin Area Of Lagos. by megafaraday(m): 10:42am On Apr 02, 2019
Say no to Cultism.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested In Mushin Area Of Lagos. by Campusparot: 10:42am On Apr 02, 2019
The 3 commenters above me are high on weed

Waste of space

2 Likes

Re: Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested In Mushin Area Of Lagos. by fmlala: 10:42am On Apr 02, 2019
OK
Re: Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested In Mushin Area Of Lagos. by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 02, 2019
selfmade22:
FTC

First to cough?

[img]https://i./2r0.gif[/img]

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested In Mushin Area Of Lagos. by MEDICPATH(m): 10:43am On Apr 02, 2019
The lucky ones sad

2 Likes

Re: Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested In Mushin Area Of Lagos. by kerry57: 10:43am On Apr 02, 2019
See that first guy yatch like fish mouth. I pity these lazy youth that derive joy I lawlessness. God save their souls.
Re: Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested In Mushin Area Of Lagos. by frankblinkz(m): 10:43am On Apr 02, 2019
just came to check name.. this time I can see wazobia....

1 Like

Re: Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested In Mushin Area Of Lagos. by 4dor: 10:43am On Apr 02, 2019
This look likes a classic wazobia collaboration. Unity in diversity.
Re: Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested In Mushin Area Of Lagos. by GeneralBlanco: 10:43am On Apr 02, 2019
Next
Re: Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested In Mushin Area Of Lagos. by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:43am On Apr 02, 2019
Cultism doesn't pay
Re: Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested In Mushin Area Of Lagos. by jericco1(m): 10:43am On Apr 02, 2019
strongmen
Re: Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested In Mushin Area Of Lagos. by invectives(m): 10:44am On Apr 02, 2019
Like for Eiye Share for Jew

4 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested In Mushin Area Of Lagos. by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 02, 2019
Stupid birds

2 Likes

Re: Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested In Mushin Area Of Lagos. by nabegibeg: 10:45am On Apr 02, 2019
HgsMediaPlus:
Three men, Amechi Dukur, Totimi Johnson and Yusuf Ahmed, were on Monday arraigned before an Ogudu Magistrates’ Court, Lagos, over alleged membership of an unlawful society.

Dukur, 25, Johnson, 18 and Ahmed, 21, are facing a three-count charge bordering on conspiracy, membership of unlawful society and breach of peace.

The defendants, however, pleaded not guilty to the charges.

The prosecutor, Insp. Lucky Ihiehie, told the court that the trio, along with others still at large, committed the alleged offences on March 1, at 2.00 p.m. at Akala area of Mushin, Lagos.

Ihiehie said the defendants and their accomplices, conspired and conducted themselves in a manner likely to cause a breach of peace by using some dangerous weapons to threaten the community.

He also alleged that the defendants belonged to an unlawful society called the Eiye Confraternity.

The offences contravened Sections 42(a) and 411 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015.

Ruling on the bail application, the Magistrate, E. Kubeinje, granted the defendants bail in the sum of N50, 000 each, with one surety each in like sum.

Kubeinje said the sureties must reside within the court’s jurisdiction, be gainfully employed, and with evidence of tax payment to the Lagos State Government.

She adjourned the case until April 24, for further hearing. (NAN)

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/04/eiye-confraternity-members-arrested-in.html?m=1

useless children
Re: Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested In Mushin Area Of Lagos. by Offpoint: 10:45am On Apr 02, 2019
Nairalanders you guys should please stop disturbing me, it's not a crime to bear offpoint... I'll wake up every morning to 20 or 30 mentions. make una lemme alone abeg.

Re: Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested In Mushin Area Of Lagos. by MkMel: 10:45am On Apr 02, 2019
Mere looking at them from the rear, you will see emptiness and mental slavery in these folks. We really need reorientation of our minds in this country.

1 Like

Re: Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested In Mushin Area Of Lagos. by ojimbo(m): 10:45am On Apr 02, 2019
Why court? They will still win the case. I suggest they should be locked up in a dark room for one year. Their senses will be reset to a factory settings
Re: Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested In Mushin Area Of Lagos. by Satan66(m): 10:45am On Apr 02, 2019
I see nothing wrong with cultism
Re: Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested In Mushin Area Of Lagos. by stanliwise(m): 10:46am On Apr 02, 2019
Campusparot:

Waste of space
spotted grin
Re: Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested In Mushin Area Of Lagos. by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 02, 2019
I knew it was Yoruba even before I knew it was Yoruba.
Re: Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested In Mushin Area Of Lagos. by omoteacher(m): 10:48am On Apr 02, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Naija government encourage people to join all these nonsense. In a situation whereby you see NPF principal officers, community kings/chiefs with different cult gangs saying they are for peace meeting. So what do you expect ?

1 Like

Re: Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested In Mushin Area Of Lagos. by ojimbo(m): 10:48am On Apr 02, 2019
Satan66:
go and tell that to a mother who lost her son because of this madness
Re: Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested In Mushin Area Of Lagos. by Cameroonglass(m): 10:48am On Apr 02, 2019
all i see are flat heads nd flat nyash,, i almost forgot the flat brains
Re: Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested In Mushin Area Of Lagos. by braveboy64(m): 10:49am On Apr 02, 2019
Afonja and Igbos are the same
Re: Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested In Mushin Area Of Lagos. by Oddsman(m): 10:49am On Apr 02, 2019
Cultism doesnt pay.
Re: Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested In Mushin Area Of Lagos. by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 02, 2019
Satan66:
Y would you..
When you're the grandmaster of cultism grin

1 Like

Re: Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested In Mushin Area Of Lagos. by sacajawea: 10:50am On Apr 02, 2019
Campusparot:

Waste of space
How did you know that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidnapped Student Of Adeyemi College Of Education Escapes After 11 Days / Two White Men Caught Having Sex With Pigs. / Kidnappers Of Police Corporals Arrested In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.