Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,362 members, 7,836,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Boko Haram Sets Chibok Village On Fire - The Cable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Sets Chibok Village On Fire - The Cable (19207 Views)

Boko Haram Currently Raiding Chibok Village / Boko Haram Sets Houses On Fire In Borno, Many Feared Dead / Boko Haram Fresh Attack:70 Killed’ As Boko Haram Sets Borno Village On Fire(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Sets Chibok Village On Fire - The Cable by EmekaBlue(m): 8:39am On Apr 02, 2019
Nigeria is a now a country of terrorism and her citizens are mocked all over the world especially on this boko haram issue. The govt cant just destroy this group....all d military knows is to harrass armless civilians in d city.

Shame
Re: Boko Haram Sets Chibok Village On Fire - The Cable by freemanbubble: 8:39am On Apr 02, 2019
Okay
Re: Boko Haram Sets Chibok Village On Fire - The Cable by VcStunner(m): 8:39am On Apr 02, 2019
Lol
Sai Buhari
Re: Boko Haram Sets Chibok Village On Fire - The Cable by victorazyvictor(m): 8:39am On Apr 02, 2019
DoctorGenerator:
Why will I pity them, they massively voted for buhari to continue book Haram saga.

Who voted him? Or rigg
Re: Boko Haram Sets Chibok Village On Fire - The Cable by Eberex(m): 8:40am On Apr 02, 2019
Imagine having a daily earning from the following: 2% on every airtime purchased by 100 people. 4% on every data purchased.

Only possible on RAGP. Recharge and get paid.

Its all about earning while you sleep.

Replace that Bank App you use to buy airtime with your RAGP instead. Earn the commissions on every transactions. The banks are already rich, don't make them richer.

Be wise, first quater of the year is already gone.

Join RAGP and save those small small change you feel is nothing. Imagine how much those small changes are since you started buying airtime

abwuz2000@gmail.com
Re: Boko Haram Sets Chibok Village On Fire - The Cable by popelix: 8:40am On Apr 02, 2019
Saint Osibanjo "pray for us"
Re: Boko Haram Sets Chibok Village On Fire - The Cable by kernel001: 8:44am On Apr 02, 2019
Stalwert:
Imagine if devil Atiku had won, look at all the mentally deranged supporters he has whose education are in doubt, that are jubilating over bad news, God will grant Nigeria victory over BH and the many sickos who are out there who wish evil upon this nation.

You're not far from psychological medical attention. You didn't blame a full promised to eradicate insurgency in one year in office, after 4 years same old story.

2018 alone, the defense budget was $2.5 billion, and you're blaming a man who lost election.
Re: Boko Haram Sets Chibok Village On Fire - The Cable by Lawrry(m): 8:44am On Apr 02, 2019
Insurgency stopped when we were about to have election,after election it suddenly started again. Nigeria should just be auctioned to the highest bidder among the developed nations, since we cannot do anything without religious and political influences. These killings are just too many everyday there must be life lost for stupid reasons and nothing is done. Let us be auctioned, share the sales money then we spread out.
Re: Boko Haram Sets Chibok Village On Fire - The Cable by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 02, 2019
ladiesreject:
How big is this sambisa forest that the whole Nigerian army cannot take over?

Please, if you're from Borno state, just go and settle somewhere else.

Stay there until you become their indigene.

This fight against boko haram is not ending anytime soon.

Borno is a very large state, land mass wise.

My dad traveled there in 1996 . Said they drove for hours without seeing any sign of villages, or human life.
Re: Boko Haram Sets Chibok Village On Fire - The Cable by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 02, 2019
tactius:

Borno is a very large state, land mass wise.

My dad traveled there in 1996 . Said they drove for hours without seeing any sign of villages, or human life.

If it's not bigger than Niger state, then it's not big.

Borno state is just a desert
Re: Boko Haram Sets Chibok Village On Fire - The Cable by TEYA: 8:57am On Apr 02, 2019
DoctorGenerator:
Why will I pity them, they massively voted for buhari to continue book Haram saga.
You are a fool that knows nothing about your country.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sets Chibok Village On Fire - The Cable by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 02, 2019
Is it ElKanemi warriors of Bauchi abi Bornu ?

Is that why they beat Akwa United 4:1 ?
Re: Boko Haram Sets Chibok Village On Fire - The Cable by Stalwert: 8:57am On Apr 02, 2019
[s]
bishopkay:

I remember prior to the 2015 elections when every bomb thrown was like music to y'all ears! Now you turn around and wail like a goat in heat?

These mass murders are too much these days and there seems to be a media blackout. Our soldiers are dying like flies but Only people from there can tell you so. If you knew the horrible attack that boko haram used to over run michika hmm.

It's unfortunate these killings go on unabated but buhari would say what's his concern with people killed in far away borno state? He just wants to finish his next level in peace and go while your people want him to hand over power to them. Who takes care of the masses, no one!

NextLevel
[/s]

You are unhappy liar, unlike you I don't have beerfraudu to fall back on only Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Sets Chibok Village On Fire - The Cable by Stalwert: 8:59am On Apr 02, 2019
[s]
kernel001:

You're not far from psychological medical attention. You didn't blame a full promised to eradicate insurgency in one year in office, after 4 years same old story.

2018 alone, the defense budget was $2.5 billion, and you're blaming a man who lost election.
[/s]

You are in need of brain transplant surgery asap, you are totally incapable of basic comprehension.
Re: Boko Haram Sets Chibok Village On Fire - The Cable by noisy45(m): 9:04am On Apr 02, 2019
They should those soldiers shouting at Boko Haram to come out and fight them
Re: Boko Haram Sets Chibok Village On Fire - The Cable by Mcreloaded(m): 9:05am On Apr 02, 2019
Since Sharia started here in Nigeria this country has never known peace.
The origin of 99% of the problem in the North started with Sharia after all before Sharia the North was relatively peaceful.
That's why most European countries are afraid of Muslims coming to their country to come and impose Sharia in the future there by making their country to resemble Nigeria, Somalia, Mali just to name a few.
Majority of Muslims want to go to Europe and stay but they don't want to go to Saudi Arabia and stay.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Sets Chibok Village On Fire - The Cable by jamalkareem(m): 9:08am On Apr 02, 2019
[Qqqqq author=Stalwert post=77187843]Imagine if devil Atiku had won, look at all the mentally 1q11q[color=#990000][/color]deranged supporters he has whose education are in doubt, that are jubilating over bad news, God will grant Nigeria victory over BH and the many sickos who are 1out there who wish evil upon this nation.[/quote]
Re: Boko Haram Sets Chibok Village On Fire - The Cable by Nukilia: 9:10am On Apr 02, 2019
Jayslicky:
Buhari's campaign promises in 2015.

1. I will make the naira equal to dollar.

2. My government woul build 4million houses for low class citizens.

3. My government would feed students once a day in school.

4. Old people above 70years would collect an allowance of 5000naira every year.

5. I will curb insurgency in the country, Boko Haram would be defeated before my first year in office.

Now in 2019, all the above promises Nigerians have not seen and they say they are moving to the next level, when we have not even seen the change, the only notable achievement of this government is blaming the past one, why not do better and let Nigerian do the praising.

Nigeria has budgeted for weapons under this current government more than any other in the history of Nigeria but are we seeing positive results, hell No!!!!!

The country needs help...
Re: Boko Haram Sets Chibok Village On Fire - The Cable by Solorrman(m): 9:18am On Apr 02, 2019
Earlystar698:
ok let them kill themselves
so that u will forever live abi ? The joyful thing is death never chooses a brilliant and leave the dull or vice vercer
Re: Boko Haram Sets Chibok Village On Fire - The Cable by Earlystar698(m): 9:23am On Apr 02, 2019
Ziggylady:

Chibok is a Christian-dominated area of Bornu State and therefore a victim of the SunniMuslim dominated FG and Security forces.
how that one take concern me
Re: Boko Haram Sets Chibok Village On Fire - The Cable by chronique(m): 9:25am On Apr 02, 2019
Even Goodluck Jonathan's regime wasn't this bad despite the fact that they called him a weakling. Under Buhari, Boko Haram are just having a filled day killing civilians and security agents. Fulani herdsmen are running riot, killing and maiming unchallenged. No wonder there's been a large influx of northerners into the south lately. Everyday I see a truck conveying animals from the north into Lagos, it also conveys lots of northerners with it and I see this regularly. It's safe to say that things are so bad in the north and most of them have no choice than to migrate elsewhere for greener pastures. Those who contributed to this problem obviously have no idea how much damage they have done to this country. The unfortunate fact is that, we'd have to live with this problem for a very long time.
Re: Boko Haram Sets Chibok Village On Fire - The Cable by Fixitgood(m): 9:26am On Apr 02, 2019
bamasite:
You don't understand.

Even America cannot win Book Haram.
I do not want to type much

The political elite don't want the help of the US. They know who runs and bank rolls boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sets Chibok Village On Fire - The Cable by COCKCROW: 9:27am On Apr 02, 2019
Ziggylady:

Chibok is a Christian-dominated area of Bornu State and therefore a victim of the SunniMuslim dominated FG and Security forces.

IT DOES NOT MATTER TO ME. THEY JOINED IN THE MASSACRE OF THEIR CHRISTIAN BROTHERS(IGBO) DURING THE NIGERIAN-BIAFRAN WAR. THE KARMA IS ON THEM. THIS IS THE BEGINNING. I AM EXPECTING MORE.
Re: Boko Haram Sets Chibok Village On Fire - The Cable by orisa37: 9:29am On Apr 02, 2019
Nigeria is jinxed.
Re: Boko Haram Sets Chibok Village On Fire - The Cable by zoby225588: 9:29am On Apr 02, 2019
#youtube Stephanie Idolor Gets N2Million From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin for recording SUCESS video (video) www.youtube.com/watch?v=25vhbaX-EwI&sns
Re: Boko Haram Sets Chibok Village On Fire - The Cable by Solorrman(m): 9:33am On Apr 02, 2019
mauriceju2:
Let the north continue to sacrifice their people to religious demons, one day their eyes will clear, oil money from the south will not last forever, others regions are developing and moving forward , let them destroy themselves for a demonic Demonireligion
Demonic religion is Christianity. It's only in Christianity that u will go find said educated and technological people that are far illitrates and unreasonable than animals. How can a sensible human being believe a guy that visits toilet to be a God, infact how can even animal believe a God the creator can have anus in the first place. Jesus Christ is highly respected in Islam but he can never be the creator or his son because God do not go to toilet to shitt and urinate, God don't need to have son cox he is far above this rather u are talking of Jesus death to save ur asses. Even idol worshippers don't believe their God came with follow come functional anus, this is an embarrassement. So u need to first deal with how a God can have anus before judging other religion as Demonic while we all know 87 percent of u had intercourse with either ur mother's or sisters, 80 percent of u are alcoholics , 99 percent of ur women don't use veil to cover their bodies as Jesus instructed them to do, they prefer mini skirt, a woman of 75 years uses mini skirt in the name of Western education, that u are wiser than the north yet u only use toilet paper to wipe ur asses leaving 20 percent of shitt debris in u, jumps in to a swimming pool washing all the shit in it while another person like u also had his egba washed ass together u drink ur shitts despite all these u claimed to be tidy, even feeling disgusted seeing an almajiri northener. Nonsense
Re: Boko Haram Sets Chibok Village On Fire - The Cable by geesilver(m): 9:39am On Apr 02, 2019
ojun50:
And the useless Nigerian military said dey will use Sambisa forest for tourist center,

make the north no fight there battle until them kill them finish befor there eyes go clear
tourist ginni ................ not in this life
Re: Boko Haram Sets Chibok Village On Fire - The Cable by princfred(m): 9:54am On Apr 02, 2019
Ziggylady:

Phony enough, a good number of northern Christians hitherto find it easier to attack easterners, play dumb towards the evils of their Muslim counterpart and support them politically. A less degree of same attitude by Western Christians too before now.
Re: Boko Haram Sets Chibok Village On Fire - The Cable by Nelson2014(m): 9:55am On Apr 02, 2019
Athena4:
Better for Nigeria.Population reduction.
u surely mentally deranged,this people have families..our soldiers ND citizens being killed is good for Nigeria?

I think killing you is actually good for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Sets Chibok Village On Fire - The Cable by AbuAeesha: 9:58am On Apr 02, 2019
Ziggylady:

what proof do you have regarding this assertion
Re: Boko Haram Sets Chibok Village On Fire - The Cable by bishopkay: 10:01am On Apr 02, 2019
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

You are unhappy liar, unlike you I don't have beerfraudu to fall back on only Nigeria.

Lol it beats normal reasoning when all you buharists think anyone who doesn't speak good of Buhari is an igbo or IPOB.

I won't entertain fools sha keep thinking what you want to

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brace Up For Protest, Strike Action – NLC, TUC Charge Rivers Workers / Bandit Leader, Nasanda, Threatens To Kill 300 People In Zamfara / Ijaw People Must Return To Fishing –orubebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.