Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,811 members, 7,956,071 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:09 AM

CCTV Captures Nipsey Hussle Being Shot Dead In Los Angeles - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CCTV Captures Nipsey Hussle Being Shot Dead In Los Angeles (44671 Views)

Davido And Chioma Spotted At BET Experience In Los Angeles After Wedding (video / Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey / Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Captures Nipsey Hussle Being Shot Dead In Los Angeles by bluecircle470: 9:36am On Apr 02, 2019
tactius:

No, the guy you quoted is right.

Most deaths of black people are due to black on black crime, which is mainly gang related.

Exacerbating the problem is the fact that many black people don't report such crimes to the police...because doing so means 'you are a snitch'. (Historical bad relations with the police does not help).

A sad example...Jam Master Jay, a pioneering hip hop star from the 80's was shot in 2002. To this day, no one has been arrested because people don't want to be called snitches.

And now there are reports that Nipsey's death was gang related...plus the Nipsey has gang affiliations (although his hustle over the last seven years or more has been legit).

Still a speculation you’re talking about so... get ur fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures Nipsey Hussle Being Shot Dead In Los Angeles by Prognose: 9:36am On Apr 02, 2019
SarkinYarki:

I have been an adherent of Dr Sebi for years now but this was purely gang related , Eric Holder come to visit Nipsey and Nipsey didn't want him around the marathon store and told him to leave and that spited Eric Holder who pulled out a gun and shot him point blank infont of everyone.

Neat and clean.
Case closed.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Nipsey Hussle Being Shot Dead In Los Angeles by Gmajor(m): 9:37am On Apr 02, 2019
bluecircle470:

What a shame on you....
Why not go and make research and see the possibilities of what causes his death instead of jumping into conclusions in ur living room
Shut up jare.
Statistically a black man is more likely to kill another black man than any other race in the USA

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Nipsey Hussle Being Shot Dead In Los Angeles by bluecircle470: 9:37am On Apr 02, 2019
chukxie:

Why are some people on this forum so incapable of understanding basic sentence structures? Most probably > possibly > without absolute certainty. Take a chill pill man, I'm not responsible for the Next Level hardships in Nigeria.

PS: That's the black dude that killed Hussle. Apparently it''s another BoB crime.

A sick delusional boy is what you’re. Stop watching igbere tv you flat head so u can get sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures Nipsey Hussle Being Shot Dead In Los Angeles by bluecircle470: 9:38am On Apr 02, 2019
Gmajor:

Shut up jare.
Statistically a black man is more likely to kill another black man than any other race in the USA

You talk like a slowpoke. Cretine
Re: CCTV Captures Nipsey Hussle Being Shot Dead In Los Angeles by Gmajor(m): 9:40am On Apr 02, 2019
bluecircle470:

You talk like a slowpoke. Cretine
I still stand by what I said. Next time, learn to stay away from issues that are above your brain capacity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures Nipsey Hussle Being Shot Dead In Los Angeles by PotatoSalad(m): 9:42am On Apr 02, 2019
ItzBIM:

And

Not strong enough.
Go and watch his interview on the breakfast club
Re: CCTV Captures Nipsey Hussle Being Shot Dead In Los Angeles by SarkinYarki: 9:46am On Apr 02, 2019
bluecircle470:

And they’ve not been arrested....my friend stop taking that weed and stop watching igbere tv.

the shooter Eric Holder has been declared wanted Sir
Re: CCTV Captures Nipsey Hussle Being Shot Dead In Los Angeles by bluecircle470: 9:46am On Apr 02, 2019
Gmajor:

I still stand by what I said. Next time, learn to stay away from issues that are above your brain capacity.

I will advise you to stop watching igbere tv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures Nipsey Hussle Being Shot Dead In Los Angeles by frowland(m): 9:47am On Apr 02, 2019
bluecircle470:

What a shame on you....
Why not go and make research and see the possibilities of what causes his death instead of jumping into conclusions in ur living room

He used the word 'probably' and the last time I checked, it does not mean 'jumping to conclusion'.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures Nipsey Hussle Being Shot Dead In Los Angeles by Zanotty(m): 9:49am On Apr 02, 2019
PotatoSalad:
Don't blame gangs. It's the government that killed the dude
efulefu

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Nipsey Hussle Being Shot Dead In Los Angeles by chukxie(m): 9:49am On Apr 02, 2019
bluecircle470:

A sick delusional boy is what you’re. Stop watching igbere tv you flat head so u can get sense

Roger that! I don't trade invectives because there's nothing to gain from it. Have fun.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Nipsey Hussle Being Shot Dead In Los Angeles by mctfopt: 9:58am On Apr 02, 2019
PotatoSalad:

He was going to make a documentary about Dr SEBI

Conspiracy theorists are having a field day on Twitter on this one grin

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Nipsey Hussle Being Shot Dead In Los Angeles by BossDante: 9:59am On Apr 02, 2019
Gucciboss:
How I love this guy's music cry
#victoryRap.

R. I. P man

#VictoryLaps bro. Came after #crenshaw and #marathon.
You are welcome
Re: CCTV Captures Nipsey Hussle Being Shot Dead In Los Angeles by chukxie(m): 10:02am On Apr 02, 2019
LiveByNight:

Do you even understand what gang crimes are? Dude just close your mouth sometimes

It's not mandatory to speak. This was a gang killing , nip was a Crenshaw Crip, his set had real beef despite his efforts with level 90 and other anti gang efforts for Crenshaw youths , that was all just PR

A black man pulled the trigger that's what's important. I really don't know why you're trying so hard to create a storm in a teacup. Enjoy your new found popularity on NL.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Nipsey Hussle Being Shot Dead In Los Angeles by Gucciboss: 10:06am On Apr 02, 2019
BossDante:

#Victory Laps bro. Came after #crenshaw and #marathon.
You are welcome

Thanks bro. Although I intentionally used Rap there. The guy's rap was so free and classic.
I'm happy that we still have people that love good rap music like you in Nigeria. Cheers

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Nipsey Hussle Being Shot Dead In Los Angeles by Kay17: 10:14am On Apr 02, 2019
kponkedenge:
This man has given so much back to the community from where he was born, he was involved in technology and community development.....and he was part of a team of artists and entrepreneurs who developed Destination Crenshaw, an open-air museum devoted to honoring African-American artistic achievement. Yet a black man killed him.
The fact of the matter is that the black man in America and the black man in Africa has the same mentality of staying primitive and always against people who want to do good for their community and people at large.
Just go to your village and try erecting a good structure like school or hospital and then watch how your village people will start envying you or even try to kill you.
The black race needs a total miracle in changing our orientation.

Very narrow perspective

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures Nipsey Hussle Being Shot Dead In Los Angeles by PotatoSalad(m): 10:16am On Apr 02, 2019
Zanotty:
efulefu
Efulefu Nwanne m nwoke grin
Re: CCTV Captures Nipsey Hussle Being Shot Dead In Los Angeles by buchilino(m): 10:17am On Apr 02, 2019
bluecircle470:

What a shame on you....

TRY AS MUCH AS U CAN 2 DENY IT. IT WAS A BLACK ON BLACK CRIME.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Nipsey Hussle Being Shot Dead In Los Angeles by afodam247: 10:32am On Apr 02, 2019
I can say not even the man who posted this knows the reason hussle was terminated.
He was killed for choosing to trail the path of Doctor Sebi who the pharmaceutical moguls killed for curing all forms of diseases which include: HIV AIDS, CANCER, PARALYSIS ETC. Check this YouTube link and see for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSYxGz4m_xM link to the story,that will shed more �
Re: CCTV Captures Nipsey Hussle Being Shot Dead In Los Angeles by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 10:35am On Apr 02, 2019
MollyBank:

Really tell us what don't know! Keep making bad decisions when they come back to bite you in the ass, you blame the government.

Don't mind that one. He obviously misconstrued freedom of speech. Make em dey type whatever nonsense that comes to his mind,freedom of speech provides him immunity. Yea,for his mind.lols.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Nipsey Hussle Being Shot Dead In Los Angeles by afroxyz: 10:36am On Apr 02, 2019
bluecircle470:

What a shame on you....

oga just shut up if you dont have anything reasonable to say. I advise you out on your thinking cap next time

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Nipsey Hussle Being Shot Dead In Los Angeles by isahsalee: 10:41am On Apr 02, 2019
sinaj:
I heard that boko haram burnt down chibok town last night and boko haram executed 6 Nigerian soldiers on camera sad

Why are there no threads on the execution undecided

Boko haram also shot and killed Nipsey Hussle in Los Ageles in USA.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Nipsey Hussle Being Shot Dead In Los Angeles by ericmor: 10:51am On Apr 02, 2019
SarkinYarki:

I have been an adherent of Dr Sebi for years now but this was purely gang related , Eric Holder come to visit Nipsey and Nipsey didn't want him around the marathon store and told him to leave and that spited Eric Holder who pulled out a gun and shot him point blank infont of everyone.
Just like that? Pulling trigger on a well known musian in a public place

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Nipsey Hussle Being Shot Dead In Los Angeles by Lucas4903: 11:07am On Apr 02, 2019
bluecircle470:

What a shame on you....

What is d cause of the death bro. Una dey do like u sabi pass Ur sef. Someone that gave interview of how he belong to gangster groups while on the street and still doing sh*t..... Even the initial police report states its a gang related case, bros get the facts before u drown another opinion. I live here bro so I ain't concluding from my living room. I see this sh*t everyday. Shame on you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures Nipsey Hussle Being Shot Dead In Los Angeles by jeevyww(m): 11:34am On Apr 02, 2019
ItzBIM:

Any evidence
clearly he was killed by the government and the big pharmaceutical companies read what he was about to do before he was killed
Re: CCTV Captures Nipsey Hussle Being Shot Dead In Los Angeles by jeevyww(m): 11:37am On Apr 02, 2019
Read about nipple hassle and Dr sebi. quote author=jeevyww post=77196540] clearly he was killed by the government and the big pharmaceutical companies read what he was about to do before he was killed[/quote]
Re: CCTV Captures Nipsey Hussle Being Shot Dead In Los Angeles by TruthHurts100: 12:04pm On Apr 02, 2019
Wesporting:

https://mandynews.com/cctv-captures-nipsey-hussle-being-shot-dead-in-los-angeles-photos/

Truth hurts.

Condolences to the families of these people shot dead. But there's something that's peculiar here about them. Their live style.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours / Shola Olunyolo, Kemi Olunloyo's Brother Turns Celebrity Chef, She Mocks Chioma / Davido Looks Dope In Agbada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.