Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Access Bank Didn't Merge With Diamond Bank, They Took Over It. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Didn't Merge With Diamond Bank, They Took Over It. (389 Views)

Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking / True Story Of Pensioner Who Was "Chased Away By Diamond Bank Manager" / Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Didn't Merge With Diamond Bank, They Took Over It. by Titto93(m): 2:00am On Apr 02, 2019
I use Diamond Bank, but the credit alerts I received today, has Access in it's headline.
Re: Access Bank Didn't Merge With Diamond Bank, They Took Over It. by cardoso222: 3:36am On Apr 02, 2019
It took effect from April 1,2019
Re: Access Bank Didn't Merge With Diamond Bank, They Took Over It. by agarawu23(m): 6:39am On Apr 02, 2019
Titto93:
I use Diamond Bank, but the credit alerts I received today, has Access in it's headline.
i was surprised yesterday too when I got Access credit Alert. It's saddening cos I love diamond bank and lot sad
Re: Access Bank Didn't Merge With Diamond Bank, They Took Over It. by chrisbaxtian(m): 7:36am On Apr 02, 2019
na now day break for Una eyes? anyway, good morning to you guys

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

You Won’t Believe The Amount Nigeria Spends To Import Beans Every Year / Business Advice With #150000 As Capital Base / Happy Birthday Oluwatoyin Oshinowo Ph.d.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.