Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,600 members, 7,840,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

* NIGERIAN PICS* 007 Strikes Again*04 Corrola Le Pre-ordered by Funkybaby Of NL* - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / * NIGERIAN PICS* 007 Strikes Again*04 Corrola Le Pre-ordered by Funkybaby Of NL* (5122 Views)

Is Is Possible To Get 04 Corrola Le For 1.1m? / MINT And CLEANEST 2008 Toyota Rav4 Pre-ordered By Kaykay27 Of NL From Fhemmmy / ARRIVED$DELIVER*Pre-ordered 2008 Mercedes Benz C300 From Fhemmmy*- Hustler2-PIXX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: * NIGERIAN PICS* 007 Strikes Again*04 Corrola Le Pre-ordered by Funkybaby Of NL* by german007(m): 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2010
calculusx:

@ 007, I can't stop laughing. You remind me of those days in School with dy/dx which later transformed to dx/dy,

The rate at which the Vessel is moving on Atlantic Ocean is V = V du/dx - U dv/dx all divided by V2 with V2 been the Custom and the Clearing Agent that will speed-up the Clearing process

At a point i nearly asked my lecturer where do i apply the equation in Labour Market, lol smiley Here i am doing Auto business after years of engineering in School with a good grade but all way na way cos Man must chop, will give you a Call, wc part of lagos are you?

cheesy  cheesy   cheesy   cheesy. Haha. Nice one. Im in Gbagada, Lagos.

Latest exclusive intelligence report reaching us states that the vessel hit Cotonou tommorow, and Tincan by Thursday.

Clearing will be handled by ADEXFEM of Nairaland.

He will DY/DX the clearing process.  wink   wink
Re: * NIGERIAN PICS* 007 Strikes Again*04 Corrola Le Pre-ordered by Funkybaby Of NL* by german007(m): 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2010
cool
Re: * NIGERIAN PICS* 007 Strikes Again*04 Corrola Le Pre-ordered by Funkybaby Of NL* by calculusx(m): 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2010
@ 007, waooo I never knew it will reach cotonou before Tin-can. Anyway me sef can't wait to have those cars in my lot. Will ring you soon
Re: * NIGERIAN PICS* 007 Strikes Again*04 Corrola Le Pre-ordered by Funkybaby Of NL* by german007(m): 9:13am On Oct 28, 2010
calculusx:

@ 007, waooo I never knew it will reach cotonou before Tin-can. Anyway me sef can't wait to have those cars in my lot. Will ring you soon

Ok brother. Il check you out soon aswell.

cool
Re: * NIGERIAN PICS* 007 Strikes Again*04 Corrola Le Pre-ordered by Funkybaby Of NL* by german007(m): 9:14am On Oct 28, 2010
THE VESSEL ARRIVES TOMMOROW.

CUSTOM CLEARING PROCESS HAS BEGAN.

cool
Re: * NIGERIAN PICS* 007 Strikes Again*04 Corrola Le Pre-ordered by Funkybaby Of NL* by german007(m): 9:16am On Oct 28, 2010
cool
Re: * NIGERIAN PICS* 007 Strikes Again*04 Corrola Le Pre-ordered by Funkybaby Of NL* by funkybaby(f): 9:26am On Oct 28, 2010
german007:

THE VESSEL ARRIVES TOMMOROW.

CUSTOM CLEARING PROCESS HAS BEGAN.

cool

kiss kiss
Re: * NIGERIAN PICS* 007 Strikes Again*04 Corrola Le Pre-ordered by Funkybaby Of NL* by german007(m): 9:38am On Oct 28, 2010
funkybaby:

kiss kiss

wink

Re: * NIGERIAN PICS* 007 Strikes Again*04 Corrola Le Pre-ordered by Funkybaby Of NL* by funkybaby(f): 1:57pm On Oct 28, 2010
lmao @ icon

i get the message. lol. . grin wink
Re: * NIGERIAN PICS* 007 Strikes Again*04 Corrola Le Pre-ordered by Funkybaby Of NL* by german007(m): 11:16am On Oct 29, 2010
funkybaby:

lmao @ icon

i get the message. lol. . grin wink

Lol. cheesy
Re: * NIGERIAN PICS* 007 Strikes Again*04 Corrola Le Pre-ordered by Funkybaby Of NL* by german007(m): 11:25am On Oct 29, 2010
VESSEL ARRIVES.

CUSTOM CLEARING KICKSTARTS ON MONDAY.

cool
Re: * NIGERIAN PICS* 007 Strikes Again*04 Corrola Le Pre-ordered by Funkybaby Of NL* by calculusx(m): 11:50am On Oct 29, 2010
007 has d eagle landed? I'm not in the city now till Tuesday
Re: * NIGERIAN PICS* 007 Strikes Again*04 Corrola Le Pre-ordered by Funkybaby Of NL* by german007(m): 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2010
calculusx:

007 has d eagle landed? I'm not in the city now till Tuesday

Yes Oga Mi. It has oooo, try enter town.

Full offloading should commence on Monday.

We have four units on this vessel.

We get priority offloading. wink wink
Re: * NIGERIAN PICS* 007 Strikes Again*04 Corrola Le Pre-ordered by Funkybaby Of NL* by calculusx(m): 7:38pm On Oct 29, 2010
007 I will b in town next week tuesday by GOD's grace. Thx
Re: * NIGERIAN PICS* 007 Strikes Again*04 Corrola Le Pre-ordered by Funkybaby Of NL* by benboa(m): 12:04am On Oct 30, 2010
MY MD SIR(THE NO 2, GERMAN MACHINE, tongue YOUR NO LONGER NO ONE, YOU DONT CALL

, E be like sey someones thread has been emptied into the recycle bin, its really a wonderful sign.

I guess 6th Nov is just 6days away!! we are waiting and watching closely sir
Re: * NIGERIAN PICS* 007 Strikes Again*04 Corrola Le Pre-ordered by Funkybaby Of NL* by Emperoh(m): 7:52am On Oct 30, 2010
German machine how far?
So u are part of those tapping into the stream that is Adexfem?

He is exclusive to moi and moi alone. . , filee!!!

How u take handle Agaba VW again?
Didn;t hear from u again?
Re: * NIGERIAN PICS* 007 Strikes Again*04 Corrola Le Pre-ordered by Funkybaby Of NL* by calculusx(m): 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2010
007, how far? Got my stuffs today. How about urs? Pls do you have a space vacant for next vessle, i was only given 3 slots and needed 5slots. Let me know if you can be of help. X-mas is here
Re: * NIGERIAN PICS* 007 Strikes Again*04 Corrola Le Pre-ordered by Funkybaby Of NL* by german007(m): 6:40pm On Nov 04, 2010
benboa:

MY MD SIR(THE NO 2, GERMAN MACHINE, tongue YOUR NO LONGER NO ONE, YOU DONT CALL

, E be like sey someones thread has been emptied into the recycle bin, its really a wonderful sign.

I guess 6th Nov is just 6days away!! we are waiting and watching closely sir

MY EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR. I DEY FOR YOU KAMPE. NO SHAKING.

THE END WILL JUSTIFY THE BEGINNING.

cool grin
Re: * NIGERIAN PICS* 007 Strikes Again*04 Corrola Le Pre-ordered by Funkybaby Of NL* by german007(m): 6:51pm On Nov 04, 2010
Emperoh:

German machine how far?
So u are part of those tapping into the stream that is Adexfem?

He is exclusive to moi and moi alone. . , filee!!!

How u take handle Agaba VW again?
Didn;t hear from u again?

Bros. How how?,  I dey watch you do your thing ohhh,  Well done on the Odyseyy!. Van's immaculate. Keep the pre-order spirit flying high.

Adexfem,  Pheewwww. Dude's a clearing machine!, and so is Mr Banji!,  Together, they hold the clearing Dept on NL.

They'v both collectively cleared over 40 cars and counting for me. Leave him for me oohh.

Agaba Passat still dey my hand ohhh,  Delivery is planned for early next week. See some stunning pictures of it below.

Nah one pastor wan deliver am for us.  CUSTOM's, POLICE, VIO AND ROAD SAFETY "Touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm"  grin

Il holla you and tell you more about the plan.  wink

Re: * NIGERIAN PICS* 007 Strikes Again*04 Corrola Le Pre-ordered by Funkybaby Of NL* by german007(m): 7:06pm On Nov 04, 2010
calculusx:

007, how far? Got my stuffs today. How about urs? Pls do you have a space vacant for next vessle, i was only given 3 slots and needed 5slots. Let me know if you can be of help. X-mas is here

Chief Calculusx. How are you my good old friend?. Xmas dey near ohhh. Busiest time of the year.

Lucky you oh,  I expect delivery of all my units on this vessel tommorow, after which I will post live pictures of this stunning Corrola on Nigerian soil.

WE'VE DONE IT AGAIN. HONESTY AND INTEGRITY ARE THE SUREST WAYS OF BECOMING ON OF THE MOST SUCCESFUL PRE-ORDER DEALERS IN NIGERIA.

I sure can be of help, space depends on what port you intend to ship from?. NEWJERSEY?  SAVANNAH? GALVESTON? JACKSONVILLE? BOSTON? BALTIMORE OR RHODE ISLAND?.

TILL WE MEET AGAIN MY GOOD FRIEND. cool cool
Re: * NIGERIAN PICS* 007 Strikes Again*04 Corrola Le Pre-ordered by Funkybaby Of NL* by german007(m): 7:44pm On Nov 04, 2010
DELIVERY OF CORROLA EXPECTED AT OUR PREMISES BEFORE 12 NOON TOMMOROW MORNING.

cool
Re: * NIGERIAN PICS* 007 Strikes Again*04 Corrola Le Pre-ordered by Funkybaby Of NL* by calculusx(m): 10:54pm On Nov 04, 2010
German 007, baltimore or NJ is fine.I have a unit of 2000 and 2004 camry to Ship. Gv m ur number make I beep u tomorrow. Thanks in advance
Re: * NIGERIAN PICS* 007 Strikes Again*04 Corrola Le Pre-ordered by Funkybaby Of NL* by german007(m): 8:34am On Nov 05, 2010
calculusx:

German 007, baltimore or NJ is fine.I have a unit of 2000 and 2004 camry to Ship. Gv m your number make I beep u tomorrow. Thanks in advance

SURE BROTHER.

07086193442/018243991

BB PIN- 22325D44

Email - aokhai@hotmail.com

LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.
Re: * NIGERIAN PICS* 007 Strikes Again*04 Corrola Le Pre-ordered by Funkybaby Of NL* by german007(m): 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2010
ANOTHER LAST GLIMSPSE OF USA PICTURES.

cool

Re: * NIGERIAN PICS* 007 Strikes Again*04 Corrola Le Pre-ordered by Funkybaby Of NL* by german007(m): 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2010
HONESTY, DIGNITY, INTEGRITY AND CONSISTENCY ARE THE KEY INGREDIENTS FOR BECOMING ONE OF THE MOST SUCCESSFUL ONLINE DEALERS IN NIGERIA.

ALL THE WAY FROM NEW HAMPSHIRE (A NORTH EASTERN STATE OF THE USA) TO YABA, LAGOS (NIGERIA). YABA IS ONE OF OLDEST AREAS IN THE LAGOS METROPOLIS.

Yaba has one of the busiest market sites in Lagos, known as Tejuosho Market.

NO Illusions, NO pseudohallucination, NO sleep deprivation, NO psychosis, NO distorted or delusional perceptions, NO neurological disorders.   

Its live on Nigerian Soil.

WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET.

WE WILL NEVER STOP NOR CEASE.

cool   cool

Re: * NIGERIAN PICS* 007 Strikes Again*04 Corrola Le Pre-ordered by Funkybaby Of NL* by german007(m): 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2010
LIVE ON NIGERIAN SOIL.

WITHIN THE FEW MINS I DROVE THIS SEDAN FOR PRE-DELIVERY DRIVING. I BECAME THE CYNOSURE OF ALL EYES, THE OBJECT OF ALL FEMALE ATTENTION. wink

cool

Re: * NIGERIAN PICS* 007 Strikes Again*04 Corrola Le Pre-ordered by Funkybaby Of NL* by german007(m): 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2010
JUST AS IS.

WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT IT IS.

cool

Re: * NIGERIAN PICS* 007 Strikes Again*04 Corrola Le Pre-ordered by Funkybaby Of NL* by german007(m): 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2010
cool

Re: * NIGERIAN PICS* 007 Strikes Again*04 Corrola Le Pre-ordered by Funkybaby Of NL* by german007(m): 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2010
COROLLA LE.

NOTE, NOT "CE", BUT "LE.

The ninth-generation Toyota Corolla was produced from 2003-'08 and came in CE, S, LE and XRS trim levels. The CE was a basic economy car but came with essentials like air-conditioning, a height-adjustable driver seat and a CD player. The Corolla S offered a few more conveniences, while adding a lower body kit, rear spoiler and smoked headlamps for a faux sport sedan look. The LE did away with the sporty add-ons in favor of a more upscale feel -- it was the one to get if you wanted faux wood interior trim. Finally, there was the XRS, the only truly sporty member of the Toyota Corolla family. In addition to all the cosmetic touches from the S model, the XRS had a more powerful engine, a firmer suspension, four-wheel disc brakes and alloy wheels.

wink

Re: * NIGERIAN PICS* 007 Strikes Again*04 Corrola Le Pre-ordered by Funkybaby Of NL* by german007(m): 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2010
cool

Re: * NIGERIAN PICS* 007 Strikes Again*04 Corrola Le Pre-ordered by Funkybaby Of NL* by german007(m): 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2010
cool cool
Re: * NIGERIAN PICS* 007 Strikes Again*04 Corrola Le Pre-ordered by Funkybaby Of NL* by german007(m): 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2010
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Extremely Sharp! 2006 Ford Escape XLT.. price reviewed / 2002 Toyota Sequoia: Pre-ordered By Piedpiper From Toyota Auction. / Clean 2010 HONDA CITY.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.