Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,769 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:10 AM

The Power Of Motivation II - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Of Motivation II (238 Views)

Why Do Christians Underestimate The Power Of Prayer? / Wrestling Against The Power Of Darkness; What's The Meaning? / The True Power Of God - The Power Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Motivation II by jonatoye(m): 3:01am On Apr 02, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: The Power of Motivation II

WORD FOR TODAY
People who achieved great things in various aspect of life were not necessarily those who had wonderful promises of God but those who were motivated to achieve something great in the midst of various discouragement. You must be motivated to be what God wants you to be!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Be strong and conduct yourselves like men, you Philistines, that you do not become servants of the Hebrews, as they have been to you. Conduct yourselves like men, and fight!" (1Samuel 4:9 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The difference in the calibre of men in this life is motivation. Most people know what is right but not all men is motivated to do what is right. You will not but see men who failed in various aspect of life. The evidence of failure may be seen all around you with respect to your experiences. Do not be discouraged be motivated to reach your goal.

I have seen God on many occassion motivating His people by using the word: "Fear not". As long as you live and move on in destiny you will always come across what will discourage or make you fear. Brave and mighty men at various point in life became afraid but motivated themselves to become victorious in the battle of life.

Be motivated to make your marriage, career, academics and other aspect of life work the purpose of God. Strive to get the best out of what you do. Don't put away your good dreams because of discouragement. Be motivated to do great things for God.

Prayer Point
Lord! My destiny will not fail; strengthen me to forge ahead to fulfill my mandate in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis
It is not enough for God to plan so big for you; it is your responsibility to work it out!!!

Have an Impressive Tuesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When Your Picture Is Hanged Upside Do / The Bible Says Jesus Didn't Die / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/04/19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.