Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:04 AM

Silverbird TV And Their April Fool Prank - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Silverbird TV And Their April Fool Prank (28761 Views)

Who Knows The Frequency Of Silverbird TV Port Harcourt / Silverbird Center Port Harcourt: Many Years After Shut Down: Pics & Video / Obiano Commissions Digital TV And Radio Complex In Awka- PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silverbird TV And Their April Fool Prank by praizblog: 4:27am On Apr 02, 2019
Silverbed TV has been in the news recently Just because of one of their tv presenters Shade Ladipo who literawalk out of her show and accused silver bed of sacking her because she's too controversial. After all this drama Gideon okeke blast the presenter for taking her job slightly as many youth out their want the kind of job she left.

Meanwhile silver bedtv has being pranking us all this while? They released a memo recently adressing the issue concering the drama happening in the company and a tv show recently shows shade ladipo and other memebers of the tv show as they also introduce the new memeber of the family Gideon okeke on the TV show.

All the drama was just all for April Full day. But guys is this not too much

Watch the Video below and drop your comments

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/silver-bed-pulloff-biggest-april-fool-prank-of-the-year-see-what-they-did/

2 Shares

Re: Silverbird TV And Their April Fool Prank by praizblog: 4:27am On Apr 02, 2019
See gideon Okeke post below

Watch the Video of how the prank all started till the april full day TV show => HERE

1 Share

Re: Silverbird TV And Their April Fool Prank by Nobody: 4:35am On Apr 02, 2019
Okro
Re: Silverbird TV And Their April Fool Prank by BOOOMNAIJA: 4:37am On Apr 02, 2019
WHO CARES.....

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silverbird TV And Their April Fool Prank by Harrymig1(m): 4:58am On Apr 02, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Silverbird TV And Their April Fool Prank by kiddoiLL(m): 5:18am On Apr 02, 2019
Who be dem dis ones again, when gives a fvck? who get time to dey watch TV nd local TV stations?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Silverbird TV And Their April Fool Prank by Okayng: 5:39am On Apr 02, 2019
Hilarious

Female Teacher Jailed For 6 Months After S* x With Two Students In Classroom >> See Pictures Here

Re: Silverbird TV And Their April Fool Prank by oluwatosink: 7:23am On Apr 02, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Who be dem dis ones again, when gives a fvck? who get time to dey watch TV nd local TV stations?
grin
But people still dey watch am.

2 Likes

Re: Silverbird TV And Their April Fool Prank by sisitito01(f): 7:57am On Apr 02, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
WHO CARES.....

NFCS does... smiley

8 Likes

Re: Silverbird TV And Their April Fool Prank by troubleseller: 7:59am On Apr 02, 2019
Silverbird! Silverbird!! Silverbird!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silverbird TV And Their April Fool Prank by ZoeyJ(f): 8:28am On Apr 02, 2019
mtchew

1 Like

Re: Silverbird TV And Their April Fool Prank by MonthlyIncome(m): 8:33am On Apr 02, 2019
Next Bikko
Re: Silverbird TV And Their April Fool Prank by virginboy1(m): 8:34am On Apr 02, 2019
Actually i can't read the post and my phone can't show pictures but i think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders. But if the neighbour refused to pay the rent, they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car. undecided tongue

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Silverbird TV And Their April Fool Prank by oxygengames(m): 8:34am On Apr 02, 2019
that channel still dey!

Meanwhile , contact me free betting tips. Absolutely free. 100% assured but not FIXED. There is no such thing as FIXED MATCH. even if there is, then it is absolutely beyond the reach of the common man.

1 Like

Re: Silverbird TV And Their April Fool Prank by chukwugoziegi: 8:34am On Apr 02, 2019
Stupid station. Stupid Girl. Stupid prank
Re: Silverbird TV And Their April Fool Prank by incogni2o: 8:34am On Apr 02, 2019
SMH....How would a respected station be making April fool Prank...
Re: Silverbird TV And Their April Fool Prank by Taniaa(f): 8:35am On Apr 02, 2019
ZoeyJ:
mtchew
chukwugoziegi:
Stupid station. Stupid Girl. Stupid prank
BOOOMN AIJA:
WHO CARES.....

4 Likes

Re: Silverbird TV And Their April Fool Prank by EmekaBlue(m): 8:35am On Apr 02, 2019
The APC Government headed by the Chief Dullard himself have taken the joy out of Nigerians.

April fool days are gone. People are not smiling to take a joke

4 Likes

Re: Silverbird TV And Their April Fool Prank by JubrinElSudan: 8:36am On Apr 02, 2019
Bia Op, don't tell me the grammar I just read now is the same thing I will read if I go to your blog?

8 Likes

Re: Silverbird TV And Their April Fool Prank by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:36am On Apr 02, 2019
At a time when thousands are dying in Borno,Kaduna and Zamfara,do we really need this

2 Likes

Re: Silverbird TV And Their April Fool Prank by Burnavick(m): 8:37am On Apr 02, 2019
I tot it was silverbird?
Re: Silverbird TV And Their April Fool Prank by czarr(m): 8:38am On Apr 02, 2019
the thing shock me no be small o,i no even believe cos they acted so well

1 Like

Re: Silverbird TV And Their April Fool Prank by tgmservice: 8:38am On Apr 02, 2019
Who dey watch silverbird TV for the Era

Na una fooll yourselves
Re: Silverbird TV And Their April Fool Prank by virginboy1(m): 8:38am On Apr 02, 2019
oxygengames:
that channel still dey!

Meanwhile , contact me free betting tips. Absolutely free. 100% assured but not FIXED. There is no such thing as FIXED MATCH. even if there is, then it is absolutely beyond the reach of the common man.

Oga we don't need your fixed games.... angry

2 Likes

Re: Silverbird TV And Their April Fool Prank by Fiisty(f): 8:39am On Apr 02, 2019
shocked
Re: Silverbird TV And Their April Fool Prank by RTSC: 8:39am On Apr 02, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
At a time when thousands are dying in Borno,Kaduna and Zamfara,do we really need this
Ben Bruce is not the president.

If all those States voted for a continuation of the current government, obviously they trust that things will get better.

It has nothing to do with silverbird.

1 Like

Re: Silverbird TV And Their April Fool Prank by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 8:39am On Apr 02, 2019
LOL
JubrinElSudan:
Bia Op, don't tell me the grammar I just read now is the same thing I will read if I go to your blog?

1 Like

Re: Silverbird TV And Their April Fool Prank by ZoeyJ(f): 8:40am On Apr 02, 2019
Tania:
why is all of you pained
I need money,boss no gree pay

1 Like

Re: Silverbird TV And Their April Fool Prank by gulfer: 8:41am On Apr 02, 2019
Silverbed TV has been in the news recently Just because of one of their tv presenters Shade Ladipo who literawalk out of her show and accused silver bed of sacking her because she's too controversial. After all this drama Gideon okeke blast the presenter for taking her job slightly as many youth out their want the kind of job she left.

Meanwhile silver bedtv has being pranking us all this while? They released a memo recently adressing the issue concering the drama happening in the company and a tv show recently shows shade ladipo and other memebers of the tv show as they also introduce the new memeber of the family Gideon okeke on the TV show.
^^^^@OP, Fear God na, which one be silver bedtv again angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Silverbird TV And Their April Fool Prank by lateezy(f): 8:48am On Apr 02, 2019
ok we ffg
Re: Silverbird TV And Their April Fool Prank by biggerboyc(m): 8:48am On Apr 02, 2019
Ok
Re: Silverbird TV And Their April Fool Prank by adem30: 8:54am On Apr 02, 2019
I am trying to figure out the last time I watched Silverbird tv

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Enkay Apologises To Nigerians Over ‘Maltreating’ Cindy / Ruti Olajugbagbe Wins The Voice UK 2018 (Photos, Video) / Frank Edoho Returns For Who Wants To Be A Millionaire TV Show, ₦20m Up For Grabs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.