Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,536 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Simi Also Blocked By Yomi Shogunle - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Also Blocked By Yomi Shogunle (29443 Views)

ACP Yomi Shogunle Reveals How Much Pamilerin can make from being slapped / Yomi Shogunle Blocks Ruggedman On Twitter Over Recent Killing By SARS / Kiss Daniel Earned N30k Salary Monthly, Blocked By Basketmouth On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Also Blocked By Yomi Shogunle by iamezekwesiri: 7:09am On Apr 02, 2019
9" blocks for his skyscraper must complete... LMAO

Unfortunate fellow

1 Like

Re: Simi Also Blocked By Yomi Shogunle by devigblegble: 7:09am On Apr 02, 2019
My point is what’s the Lagos state governor doing about these SARS
Re: Simi Also Blocked By Yomi Shogunle by Banter1(m): 7:14am On Apr 02, 2019
anochuko01:
why? him be god?
Honestly nairaland is becoming something else, these people posting 9jabet nonsense should be ban for a very long time. lalasticlala seun this people are breaking the rule all the time. and you guys sit there and do nothing.
Re: Simi Also Blocked By Yomi Shogunle by Mikora: 7:21am On Apr 02, 2019
Who cares?
Re: Simi Also Blocked By Yomi Shogunle by PrettyEneawan(f): 7:25am On Apr 02, 2019
ojun50:
Me self am blocking does girls sending me pm......

Wen i dey send them pm them dey form
grin
Re: Simi Also Blocked By Yomi Shogunle by mozona(m): 7:26am On Apr 02, 2019
alright
Re: Simi Also Blocked By Yomi Shogunle by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 02, 2019
PAGAN9JA:
wetin consign me
See wetin u carry 4 mouth.
U go soon wound itself finis undecided
Re: Simi Also Blocked By Yomi Shogunle by princetom1(m): 7:32am On Apr 02, 2019
#EndSars protest...

Date: Thursday (4th April, 2019)
Time: 8:00 Am .

Let the peaceful revolution start now
#TIB
Re: Simi Also Blocked By Yomi Shogunle by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 02, 2019
joshuisiukwu:
Simi has also called out Yomi Shogunle, the head of Police Public Complaint Rapid Response Unit, who also confirmed he blocked her after Ruggedman slammed him. Recall that Ruggedman called out the Assistant Commissioner of Police who according to him, blocked him over the recent killing of Kolade Johnson by SARS operatives.

Simi who confirmed she was also blocked by Yomi Shogunle in reaction to Ruggedman's tweet, wrote; Apparently I've been blocked too. Blocked a while ago too. God help us.

Simi also went on to call out the police for saying that the arrested police officers will be subjected to internal disciplinary procedures, and may be prosecuted in conventional Court if implicated by ongoing investigation. She wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/02/simi-also-blocked-by-yomi-shogunle/

This is our Nigeria. May the bad eggs among the NPF be inflicted WITH epidemics and untimely death in Jesus name.. amen.. Yomi shogunle, May the innocent souls of those people your people killed haunt u and your household AND YOUR FELLOW CRIMINALS in Jesus name.. can I get a louder amen ?
Re: Simi Also Blocked By Yomi Shogunle by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 7:41am On Apr 02, 2019
ojun50:
Me self am blocking does girls sending me pm......

Wen i dey send them pm them dey form

Those*
Re: Simi Also Blocked By Yomi Shogunle by Forreellinc: 7:44am On Apr 02, 2019
Ugly geh
Re: Simi Also Blocked By Yomi Shogunle by holuphisayor(m): 8:10am On Apr 02, 2019
Why are they following the shithead.
If there is something I hate most.... Number one got to be the police.
Don't even think being a family member will change my mind.
Re: Simi Also Blocked By Yomi Shogunle by akintunde63: 8:20am On Apr 02, 2019
joshuisiukwu:
Simi has also called out Yomi Shogunle, the head of Police Public Complaint Rapid Response Unit, who also confirmed he blocked her after Ruggedman slammed him. Recall that Ruggedman called out the Assistant Commissioner of Police who according to him, blocked him over the recent killing of Kolade Johnson by SARS operatives.

Simi who confirmed she was also blocked by Yomi Shogunle in reaction to Ruggedman's tweet, wrote; Apparently I've been blocked too. Blocked a while ago too. God help us.

Simi also went on to call out the police for saying that the arrested police officers will be subjected to internal disciplinary procedures, and may be prosecuted in conventional Court if implicated by ongoing investigation. She wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/02/simi-also-blocked-by-yomi-shogunle/

Police in Nigeria block citizens for commenting on an issue that borders of the life a fellow citizens who was extrajudicially murdered by those meant to protect him, whereas in saner climes, the police keep informing the people of progress and developments as per such investigation, can't count how many police briefings I've watched concerning the New Zealand killings.
Again, i wonder what they they teach the Nigerian police at the Police Training Colleges, seems they are only good at oppressing the masses, killing unarmed civilians who pose no threat to the masses, taking bribes and suppressing the will of the people

Re: Simi Also Blocked By Yomi Shogunle by allisso: 8:35am On Apr 02, 2019
Fvck ....
Police,
Efcc,
FG,
Inec,
All SGs,
Army
Re: Simi Also Blocked By Yomi Shogunle by allisso: 8:39am On Apr 02, 2019
princetom1:
#EndSars protest...

Date: Thursday (4th April, 2019)
Time: 8:00 Am .

Let the peaceful revolution start now
#TIB
No need to be peaceful because they were never peaceful with us

Burma was right though, we are all pvssies

1 Like

Re: Simi Also Blocked By Yomi Shogunle by soothsayer2: 8:42am On Apr 02, 2019
It's however sad and disheartening that such a nuisance and unprofessional officer like Yomi Shogunle is still the one handling the Nigerian Police twitter account. How can you block people on police official twitter page just because they lend their voice against police extra judicial killings? It is not your private twitter for God's sake. So, take caution.
Re: Simi Also Blocked By Yomi Shogunle by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 02, 2019
I believes SARS is a department in the Police and and not his department we need to learn how to channel or anger directly through the appropriate channels. I don’t block as easy as I used to but sometimes even on Twitter I mute negativity some people just have a warped mindset what kind Of response do you expect him to give if it wasn’t his department?

Was it a wrongful killing Yes it was does his past matter it’s irrelevant Judgement is for God we just have to make sure we live the right way.

Last week I was uploading my album and I had issues well I DMed support and they updated the app immediately. Doors will open when we learn how to knock the right one sometimes.
Re: Simi Also Blocked By Yomi Shogunle by enemyofprogress: 1:10pm On Apr 02, 2019
Simi wey ugly like sin too dey do notice me
Re: Simi Also Blocked By Yomi Shogunle by princetom1(m): 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
allisso:

No need to be peaceful because they were never peaceful with us

Burma was right though, we are all pvssies

Let's hear u shoot down a police down first, den we will know u are ready for it, burna that is talking, I can bet my ass he has no idea wat he is talking about, he is just talking.... As he is a celebrity nau, let him start it and see if his fans will not follow him like ants do or die. Ours might be peaceful bt we going to disrupt anything disruptible on Thursday
Re: Simi Also Blocked By Yomi Shogunle by TheStarsAlign: 6:14pm On Apr 02, 2019
Naija is turningoninown grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uchenna Nnanna, Her Husband & Son In Matching Denim On Denim / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Majek Fashek's Lawsuit With Documents / Tboss' Baby Shower Video And Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.