Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) (118367 Views)

Tinubu Files Suit To Stop LP, PDP From Halting Results’ Collation / 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement / PDP Asks INEC To Stop Results Collation ‘Immediately’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 02, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
OYIGBO LG

AAC 32026

PDP 8652

Awara won this one

what!! This LGA should be cancelled

5 Likes

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by EASY39(m): 12:05pm On Apr 02, 2019
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 02, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
OYIGBO LG

AAC 32026

PDP 8652

Awara won this one

grin

This is cool

Awara for governor
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
Donmedra:
what!! This LGA should be cancelled

Shame on you cheesy cheesy
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by positivelord: 12:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
OYIGBO LG

AAC 32026

PDP 8652

Awara won this one

What da fug...how
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by id911(m): 12:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
jrusky:

Pls I dey vex to even see AAC getting 5335 nah who cast these votes? I said River people must bury Amaechi the way Akpabio was buried in Akwa Ibom.

River people must kill this AAC today finally and send the coffin to Buhari and Amaechi to bury it.

Hahahahaha... O boy, people dey vex o grin

2 Likes

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by JubrinElSudan: 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2019
Eleme is next
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by omobs(m): 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2019
AAC has Onyigbo lga, ELEME is next, that AAC candidate should not allow Ameachi use and dump him, he should not spoil his young political career

1 Like

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2019
Nice comment by the PDP agent. They can win in Oyigbo with Military help, but the total vote at the end of the day will determine who will win. Moreover
Obio-Akpor is still loading grin grin grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by truthstands20: 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2019
Was there any contest in Rivers state as far as the governorship election is concerned? Who is AAC, what's the logo of the party, no campaign, no poster, no billboard, nothing. Wike all the way pls!

11 Likes

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2019
jrusky:

Pls I dey vex to even see AAC getting 5335 nah who cast these votes? I said River people must bury Amaechi the way Akpabio was buried in Akwa Ibom.

River people must kill this AAC today finally and send the coffin to Buhari and Amaechi to bury it.

That's APC abracadabra for you.

1 Like

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by gamaliel9: 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2019
Ekinematics:
Nice comment by the PDP agent. They can win in Oyigbo with Military help, but the total vote at the end of the day will determine who will win. Moreover Obio/Akpor is still loading grin grin grin

That Obio/Akpor will be stew with fried chicken[laps section]

7 Likes

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by aystunt: 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2019
Everyone that followed the election know that there was no election in Oyigbo...

19 Likes

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by 9jahotblog: 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2019
4 local govts in Rivers.
AAC 54887 PDP 155843

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2019
aystunt:
Everyone that followed the election know that there was no election in Oyigbo...

We all know that. But no wahala. People in AAC/APC are still our brothers and sisters. So make we dash them that one.

1 Like

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by omobs(m): 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2019
Pdp has ELEME
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by JubrinElSudan: 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2019
ELEME LG

AAC: 2748
PDP: 9560

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2019
PDP 9560 for Eleme
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by Ugobestikyblog(m): 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2019
TUNE IN NOW TO GET AUDIO LIVE RESULTS IN RIVERS NOW

https://ugobestiky.com/radio/

9560 PDP in OYIGBO
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by Udantu: 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2019
Obi akpor is still pumping grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by JeffreyKinkade: 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2019
Ekinematics:

10k even too much. 2k votes is more feasible.

The people that knows that guy are not more that 150. Where him wan see 2k?
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by superboiz: 12:19pm On Apr 02, 2019
ELEME AAC 2748 PDP 9560
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by JubrinElSudan: 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2019
otuekong1:
PDP 59560 for Eleme
remove the 5 starting your numbers before you give some people HBP grin

7 Likes

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by patchsk(f): 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
Truckpusher:
Don’t mind the bomboclat .

Heeeey....

Truckpusher!

Where you dey since...

I used to follow you steady when I joined nairaland newly.

Great guy with a fair mind.

Welcome.
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by Arysexy(m): 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
Ekinematics:
The thing dey pain all the APC propaganda chennels that none of them is airing the collation. Channels TV, TVC and NTA, all feeling the pain right now.

No be small Sifia Pain dey worry Channels TV. If this were to be Kano, they would have aired it for free.

Stupid APC propaganda station

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by Truckpusher(m): 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2019
patchsk:

Heeeey....

Truckpusher!

Where you dey since...

I used to follow you steady when I joined nairaland newly.

Great guy with a fair mind.

Welcome.
I’ve been living in another planet so SARS operative won’t shoot me for nothing. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2019
JeffreyKinkade:

The people that knows that guy are not more that 150. Where him wan see 2k?

I pity am small. You know it's good to aim high grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by fikiman7000(m): 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2019
I could remember this AAC was supported by apc two days to the election,how on earth did they think they can win this election? Rivers state is not a state where federal power can just come and rug the peoples vote,that's the mainstay of the PDP just like lagos is for apc so amaechi should just enjoin his ministry until may 29 when Buhari replaces him simple

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by fikiman7000(m): 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
I could remember this AAC was supported by apc two days to the election,how on earth did they think they can win this election? Rivers state is not a state where federal power can just come and rig the peoples vote,that's the mainstay of the PDP just like lagos is for apc so amaechi should just enjoin his ministry until may 29 when Buhari replaces him simple
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by fikiman7000(m): 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
I could remember this AAC was supported by apc two days to the election,how on earth did they think they can win this election? Rivers state is not a state where federal power can just come and rig the peoples vote,that's the mainstay of the PDP just like lagos is for apc so amaechi should just enjoy his ministry until may 29 when Buhari replaces him simple
Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by samafooo: 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
Who can defeat nyesom wike in rivers state?

1 Like

Re: Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) by yungdynho(m): 12:28pm On Apr 02, 2019
Awara will win Ahoada west L.G.A because Hon. Asita and his cohorts (APC) hijacked all the electoral materials..

But God pass them.....

In Rivers state, we are

WIKELISED

WIKEFIED

Congratulations to Mr Quality Project for his re-election and putting the Wall gecko of Ubima to shame.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo / PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.