Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Biafrans And Yorubas In Ogun State Declare Support For Mazi Nnamdi Kanu As Ipob - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans And Yorubas In Ogun State Declare Support For Mazi Nnamdi Kanu As Ipob (1680 Views)

Ladoja Calls For Amnesty For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu As FG Did For Boko Haram / Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) / Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrans And Yorubas In Ogun State Declare Support For Mazi Nnamdi Kanu As Ipob by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 02, 2019
It is heartwarming to report that both Biafrans and even Yorubas in Ogun State have definitively declared their support for the supreme leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, in the ongoing struggle for the total restoration of the sovereignty of Biafra.

This took place on Sunday 31st March 2019, during the inauguration event of the first IPOB family zone in the State. This really drew the attention of passers-by and others within their business confines in the city of Abeokuta. The venue was adorned in Biafra colours via flags, T-shirts and scintillating Biafra restoration songs.

Speaking during the occasion, Mazi Ifeanyie Oleka, encouraged the people to adequately invest in the uncompomisable restoration effort of the Biafran nation. He enjoined the Yorubas to join the struggle and fight against slavery, inequality and injustice prevalent in Nigeria.

In an exclusive interview with Family Writers Press crew, the newly coordinator of the inaugurated zone, Mazi Afoke Kelechi, promised to work hard with the brethren through evangelism outreach programs, to ensure that more IPOB family zones/units are established in the State.

Mazi Ogah Okoro who also bared his mind during the interview, expressed gratitude for the historic inauguration. "I am very grateful that a family zone of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), has eventually emerged in this part of Nigeria. Many thought it impossible but today, it has become a glaring reality. Words alone cannot fully convey and explain our joy and resolve towards the Biafra restoration struggle".

"Many thanks to our courageous and dependable leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and the entire IPOB global family members for the achievements so far recorded. Together we shall restore Biafra, the challenges before us, notwithstanding", he further stated.

Maxwell Chuks
Reporting for Family Writers Press

http://www.thebiafraherald.co/2019/04/biafrans-and-yorubas-in-ogun-state_1.html

Re: Biafrans And Yorubas In Ogun State Declare Support For Mazi Nnamdi Kanu As Ipob by Naija9090: 8:45am On Apr 02, 2019
The fact is some Yorubas know what is happening in this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans And Yorubas In Ogun State Declare Support For Mazi Nnamdi Kanu As Ipob by tsmat(m): 9:07am On Apr 02, 2019
I don't see any Yoruba there.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans And Yorubas In Ogun State Declare Support For Mazi Nnamdi Kanu As Ipob by yarimo(m): 9:12am On Apr 02, 2019
Foolish group of terrorist people, thank God PYTHON is still much alive waiting patiently. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans And Yorubas In Ogun State Declare Support For Mazi Nnamdi Kanu As Ipob by Pappyjim: 10:07am On Apr 02, 2019
USELESS SETS of #IPOBIANFRAUD. Can't you allow Brown roof republic to rest in peace?

Re: Biafrans And Yorubas In Ogun State Declare Support For Mazi Nnamdi Kanu As Ipob by Phygo(m): 10:11am On Apr 02, 2019
Just 18 persons
Re: Biafrans And Yorubas In Ogun State Declare Support For Mazi Nnamdi Kanu As Ipob by gidgiddy: 10:20am On Apr 02, 2019
Nice one
Pictures like this gives me a lot of joy. That people will stand up for their freedom in the face of oppression.

The struggle continues
Re: Biafrans And Yorubas In Ogun State Declare Support For Mazi Nnamdi Kanu As Ipob by Naija9090: 10:29am On Apr 02, 2019
tsmat:

That big woman nah Yoruba nah. Have you ever seen a Biafran woman as big as that woman in your life? That's typical Yoruba women size.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans And Yorubas In Ogun State Declare Support For Mazi Nnamdi Kanu As Ipob by ProudDick: 10:30am On Apr 02, 2019
gidgiddy:
Nice one
Pictures like this gives me a lot of joy. That people will stand up for their freedom in the face of oppression.

The struggle continues

Who is oppressing you? Tribalism will not allow you guys to face reality. The only oppressors in Nigeria are your politicians. Even your fight for biafra is not supported by your politicians. But you will blame Yoruba and Hausa for your predicament. Any agitation fueled by hate and tribalism is doom to fail.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans And Yorubas In Ogun State Declare Support For Mazi Nnamdi Kanu As Ipob by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 02, 2019
ProudDick:

Who is oppressing you? Tribalism will not allow you guys to face reality. The only oppressors in Nigeria are your politicians. Even your fight for biafra is not supported by your politicians. But you will blame Yoruba and Hausa for your predicament. Any agitation fueled by hate and tribalism is doom to fail.
So you wanting a nation of your own translates to hating people you currently share country with ? You see why white people don't think highly of us black people.

6 Likes

Re: Biafrans And Yorubas In Ogun State Declare Support For Mazi Nnamdi Kanu As Ipob by ProudDick: 10:56am On Apr 02, 2019
Omnibus:
So you wanting a nation of your own translates to hating people you currently share country with ? You see why white people don't think highly of us black people.

Stop quoting me if you are ignorant. Wanting your own country does not equate spewing hatred on other tribes. Non of your own political leaders believe in biafra or has taken any step towards it restoration. If you want your own country, go through the appropriate channel. Is this how Scotland, Catalonia, etc are going about ti? Learn how they do it and see why the whites see you as animals.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans And Yorubas In Ogun State Declare Support For Mazi Nnamdi Kanu As Ipob by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 02, 2019
ProudDick:

Stop quoting me if you are ignorant. Wanting your own country does not equate spewing hatred on other tribes. Non of your own political leaders believe in biafra or has taken any step towards it restoration. If you want your own country, go through the appropriate channel. Is this how Scotland, Catalonia, etc are going about ti? Learn how they do it and see why the whites see you as animals.
You are contradicting your self

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans And Yorubas In Ogun State Declare Support For Mazi Nnamdi Kanu As Ipob by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 02, 2019
One time you say the agitation is fueled by hate and tribalism. I tell you every group has right to freedom of association . Next thing you say its your leaders that don't support the agitation.

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans And Yorubas In Ogun State Declare Support For Mazi Nnamdi Kanu As Ipob by ProudDick: 11:12am On Apr 02, 2019
Omnibus:
You are contradicting your self

You have comprehension problem.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans And Yorubas In Ogun State Declare Support For Mazi Nnamdi Kanu As Ipob by ProudDick: 11:14am On Apr 02, 2019
Omnibus:
One time you say the agitation is fueled by hate and tribalism. I tell you every group has right to freedom of association . Next thing you say its your leaders that don't support the agitation.

It is fueled by hate and tribalism judging from the fact that you only abuse people from other tribes instead of making your political leaders fight for what you want the appropriate way. Or can you tel me any move by igbo leaders towards achieving biafra in the last 40 years?

The way I don't take biafra agitation serious is the same way I don't take SW leaders who say they want restructuring serious. If you want restructutring, table a motion for it in the legislative chamber. Either it goes through or not, I will know they are serious about it.

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans And Yorubas In Ogun State Declare Support For Mazi Nnamdi Kanu As Ipob by johnmartus(m): 11:18am On Apr 02, 2019
So it's now yoruba no more south south involvement.
Re: Biafrans And Yorubas In Ogun State Declare Support For Mazi Nnamdi Kanu As Ipob by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 02, 2019
ProudDick:

It is fueled by hate and tribalism judging from the fact that you only abuse people from other tribes instead of making your political leaders fight for what you want the appropriate way. Or can you tel me any move by igbo leaders towards achieving biafra in the last 40 years?

The way I don't take biafra agitation serious is the same way I don't take SW leaders who say they want restructuring serious. If you want restructutring, table a motion for it in the legislative chamber. Either it goes through or not, I will know they are serious about it.
Your point about Igbo leaders not doing what is expected to achieve Biafra is noted but its not surprising.
But when you say the agitation is fueled by or as a result of hate and tribalism , you are very wrong. There are people who know that Igbo's must have a country to call their own but are not hating or thinking about the Yoruba or Hausa as you are assuming.
According to you , every Igbo that wants Biafra is fueled by hate for the Yoruba or Hausa.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans And Yorubas In Ogun State Declare Support For Mazi Nnamdi Kanu As Ipob by ProudDick: 11:53am On Apr 02, 2019
Omnibus:
Your point about Igbo leaders not doing what is expected to achieve Biafra is noted but its not surprising.
But when you say the agitation is fueled by or as a result of hate and tribalism , you are very wrong. There are people who know that Igbo's must have a country to call their own but are not hating or thinking about the Yoruba or Hausa as you are assuming.
According to you , every Igbo that wants Biafra is fueled by hate for the Yoruba or Hausa.

Well, most online igbo commentators make it about Yoruba and Hausa hatred. Even Nnnamdi Kanu had to spew a lot of hate to gain popularity. You can achieve your biafra by political dialog and I will be glad to see it come through.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans And Yorubas In Ogun State Declare Support For Mazi Nnamdi Kanu As Ipob by gidgiddy: 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2019
ProudDick:

The agitation for a separate country must start with the people. The will of the masses is far more important than the will of a few elected politicians. Whether the through the right channel or not, people have the right to agitate for s separate country, infact, it is the agitation of the people that makes political leader to bow to popular will

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans And Yorubas In Ogun State Declare Support For Mazi Nnamdi Kanu As Ipob by mbos: 12:36pm On Apr 02, 2019
Phygo:
Just 18 persons

more are coming to join
Re: Biafrans And Yorubas In Ogun State Declare Support For Mazi Nnamdi Kanu As Ipob by ProudDick: 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
gidgiddy:

The agitation for a separate country must start with the people. The will of the masses is far more important than the will of a few elected politicians. Whether the through the right channel or not, people have the right to agitate for s separate country, infact, it is the agitation of the people that makes political leader to bow to popular will

No one is disputing your right to agitate. But hate speeches can cause serious crisis and that's what any sensible govt will frown about. Keep matching, protesting but stop causing hatred between people.
Re: Biafrans And Yorubas In Ogun State Declare Support For Mazi Nnamdi Kanu As Ipob by gidgiddy: 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2019
ProudDick:

No one is disputing your right to agitate. But hate speeches can cause serious crisis and that's what any sensible govt will frown about. Keep matching, protesting but stop causing hatred between people.

There is no crime in the constitution of Nigeria called "hate speech". Everybody has freedom of speech and expression. If you don't like what one group says, don't listen to them.
You should be happy that the agitators are only using hate speech

Other groups like Boko haram, Niger Delta militants and herdsmen don't have any time for hate speech, their AK47 does the speech for them.

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans And Yorubas In Ogun State Declare Support For Mazi Nnamdi Kanu As Ipob by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2019
Well currently in Ogun state and nothing like this is happening only if Igbos bribe some women to this........
Re: Biafrans And Yorubas In Ogun State Declare Support For Mazi Nnamdi Kanu As Ipob by Xander85: 1:28pm On Apr 02, 2019
tsmat:

Were you looking for cone heads as against flat heads? smiley
Re: Biafrans And Yorubas In Ogun State Declare Support For Mazi Nnamdi Kanu As Ipob by Omoluabi16(m): 1:35pm On Apr 02, 2019
loool. I just saw this on Radio Biafra. Una funny sha.

Even Donad Tlump will declare Biafra on may1.
Re: Biafrans And Yorubas In Ogun State Declare Support For Mazi Nnamdi Kanu As Ipob by Chipink(f): 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
grin
Re: Biafrans And Yorubas In Ogun State Declare Support For Mazi Nnamdi Kanu As Ipob by ProudDick: 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
gidgiddy:

There is no crime in the constitution of Nigeria called "hate speech". Everybody has freedom of speech and expression. If you don't like what one group says, don't listen to them.
You should be happy that the agitators are only using hate speech

Other groups like Boko haram, Niger Delta militants and herdsmen don't have any time for hate speech, their AK47 does the speech for them.

I hope you would be happy when other groups start using direct hate speech against igbos in the name of freedom of speech.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans And Yorubas In Ogun State Declare Support For Mazi Nnamdi Kanu As Ipob by enemybulldozer(m): 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2019
yarimo:
Foolish group of terrorist people, thank God PYTHON is still much alive waiting patiently. grin
Python wey no fit dance for sambisa forest that one na python??
Mitcheeeeww
Re: Biafrans And Yorubas In Ogun State Declare Support For Mazi Nnamdi Kanu As Ipob by nagastat: 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
Yannnnnmiiriii euphoria!
Re: Biafrans And Yorubas In Ogun State Declare Support For Mazi Nnamdi Kanu As Ipob by tsmat(m): 8:02am On Apr 04, 2019
Naija9090:

That big woman nah Yoruba nah. Have you ever seen a Biafran woman as big as that woman in your life? That's typical Yoruba women size.

are you sure? you want a picture proof?
Re: Biafrans And Yorubas In Ogun State Declare Support For Mazi Nnamdi Kanu As Ipob by adekolaelect(m): 9:56am On Apr 04, 2019
gidgiddy:
Nice one

The struggle continues
and try to join them or are you afraiding Python Dance to dance on you all?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Operation Jonathan: The Most Daring Rescue Attempt In History / Who Is The Best Governor In The South South Since 1999? / Royal Curse: Kyari Goofed, As Emir Of Daura Rains Curses On Enemies Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.