Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Mother Caught 14-year-old Boy Molesting Her 4-year-old Daughter In Edo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mother Caught 14-year-old Boy Molesting Her 4-year-old Daughter In Edo (908 Views)

Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss And Her Daughter In Lagos State (photo) / Dangote Truck Crushes 4-year-old Boy To Death In Calabar [Photo] / Mother Threatens To Abort Her 4-months Pregnancy On Twitter [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother Caught 14-year-old Boy Molesting Her 4-year-old Daughter In Edo by izeksblog: 8:59am On Apr 02, 2019
With the recent happenings around the country, parents are scared of leaving their wards without proper monitoring.

A 14-year-old boy whose name was given as Osarodion was caught having sex with a 4-year-old girl whose name was also given as Miracle in Edo State.

According to the mother of the little girl while speaking with Izeksblog, it was so terrible seeing her daughter being defiled by the boy with her own eyes as she could not hold back but wept for her little innocent daughter.

The horrible incidence happened around 5pm on Tuesday 24th 2019 while the little girl was out playing with her friends.

While speaking with the mother, she said:

It was so terrible that I had to witness the scene with my own eyes and I could not hold back but wept for my innocent daughter. I saw Osarodion having sex with my daughter in the bush where nobody could hear them even if my daughter screamed at the top of her voice

Read more below.

https://izeksblog.com/2019/04/photo-mother-of-4-year-old-girl-caught-a-14-year-old-boy-having-sex-with-her-daughter-in-edo/

(1) (Reply)

Why The Naira Is Dying / Global Warming / Info About Unilag's Post Jamb Screening Test (d\e)candidate 2007\2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.