Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,448 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

T.I Goes After 'f**king Cowards' Who Killed Nipsey And Let Zimmerman Live - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / T.I Goes After 'f**king Cowards' Who Killed Nipsey And Let Zimmerman Live (448 Views)

Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey / CCTV Captures Nipsey Hussle Being Shot Dead In Los Angeles / Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

T.I Goes After 'f**king Cowards' Who Killed Nipsey And Let Zimmerman Live by Aonezubs(m): 9:08am On Apr 02, 2019
The game has gotten soft, at least that is according to T.I. The King of the South has been calling on his fellow rappers to not only step up as community leaders but to handle street business, but he's growing frustrated as many of his complaints, he feels, has fallen on deaf ears. The murder of Nipsey Hussle has caused both grief and outrage worldwide, and T.I. once again shared his thoughts on social media.

Read more>>>http://www.aonezubs.com/2019/04/02/t-i-goes-after-fking-coward-who-killed-nipsey-hussle-let-zimmerman-live/

(1) (Reply)

I Now Have A Girlfriend – Don Jazzy Reveals / Vivian Fowler Issues Statement On Lizzy, Nigerian Reacts / Hours After Appearance With 59yrs Old Hubby, #reginadaniels Buys A Diamond Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.