Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Buyers, Please Learn From My Experience. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buyers, Please Learn From My Experience. (321 Views)

Abuja Sales: This Is For Only Cash Ready Buyers Please. / Abuja Sales For Serious Buyers Please. / Best Offers You Can Get In Ikeja Lagos. Only Serious Buyers Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buyers, Please Learn From My Experience. by Treash(m): 9:13am On Apr 02, 2019
A young man contacted me on this platform to help him sell a property. We initially secured buyers who were interested. The young man (seller) confirmed to me that the property is verified to be okay because he had bought it for several years. Just few days to making payment, I contact the land registry to verify acquisition status on the land so that the buyers won't waste resources.

The report which came out from the Ministry Data base shows that the property is under acquisition. I was shocked at the news. Imagine, what if the buyers had paid? The seller won't refund the money of course and the buyer wl be left to battle with heart attack. Verifying landed property is cheap and fast. The result is out within 1 hour in Ogun State, and within a day in Lagos. Kindly exercise patience in doing your search before you pay to avoid regret.

Barr Ayo- 08068088866
ay4u888@gmail.com
Re: Buyers, Please Learn From My Experience. by Treash(m): 11:31am On Apr 04, 2019
You may wish to reach out to us.
Re: Buyers, Please Learn From My Experience. by OALandAgents: 1:38pm On Apr 04, 2019
good post see my posting too smiley
Treash:
A young man contacted me on this platform to help him sell a property. We initially secured buyers who were interested. The young man (seller) confirmed to me that the property is verified to be okay because he had bought it for several years. Just few days to making payment, I contact the land registry to verify acquisition status on the land so that the buyers won't waste resources.

The report which came out from the Ministry Data base shows that the property is under acquisition. I was shocked at the news. Imagine, what if the buyers had paid? The seller won't refund the money of course and the buyer wl be left to battle with heart attack. Verifying landed property is cheap and fast. The result is out within 1 hour in Ogun State, and within a day in Lagos. Kindly exercise patience in doing your search before you pay to avoid regret.

Barr Ayo- 08068088866
ay4u888@gmail.com
Re: Buyers, Please Learn From My Experience. by Treash(m): 9:13pm On Apr 04, 2019
OALandAgents:
good post see my posting too smiley

Okay

(1) (Reply)

Landed Property For Sale / 4br Duplex&5br Bungalowv@red Star Estate,mountain Of Fire On Lag-ib Expressway / Get A Plot Of Land In Ikorodu (imota Emuren ) For 400k Call 08146579323

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.