Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Sean Jimoh Curses SARS: "You Will Die Before Your Time" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sean Jimoh Curses SARS: "You Will Die Before Your Time" (25301 Views)

Sean Jimoh Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) / Sean Jimoh Acquires New House (Photos) / Between Shatta Wale & SARS ( You Look Like A Yahoo Boy)photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sean Jimoh Curses SARS: "You Will Die Before Your Time" by assasinscreed: 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
theu are bastards
Re: Sean Jimoh Curses SARS: "You Will Die Before Your Time" by Ayobami7(m): 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
na wa o
Re: Sean Jimoh Curses SARS: "You Will Die Before Your Time" by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2019
Accidental discharge just because they wanted to arrest a guy with dreadlocks? Not even a robbery incident.
MyGeneration:
Las las the Kolade was not shot on purpose.
The SARS guys didn't come for him it was just an accidental discharge.
Re: Sean Jimoh Curses SARS: "You Will Die Before Your Time" by McNato: 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2019
this country is indeed a shit hole
Re: Sean Jimoh Curses SARS: "You Will Die Before Your Time" by shegra58: 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
Ode ni e who tell you say curse dey work?
come to my home town and you will testify to the power of curse grin
Re: Sean Jimoh Curses SARS: "You Will Die Before Your Time" by greggng: 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2019
Nigeria has alot of educated illiterates. That is why the circulate fake news. The only truth in the whole story is that someone died. I was told anti cultism unit of the police carried out the raid,not Sarz but every one believe Sarz is responsible for every evil. Secondly I am now hearing is a stray bullet. ...that means the bullet mistakenly hit him...it wasn't originally meant for him....this is country to the way it was initially presented ...I don't like the killing of anyone but if police officer are attacked , they have right to defend themselves in self defence. They can shoot in the air if the situation overwhelmed them but unfortunately someone might get hit by bullet. We should learn how to confront the police and also the police should always proceed with caution. May the good Lord give the family of the death the fortitude to bear this great loss. Those involve should pay the price
Re: Sean Jimoh Curses SARS: "You Will Die Before Your Time" by EdiAbali: 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2019
All die na die

Whether now or later
Re: Sean Jimoh Curses SARS: "You Will Die Before Your Time" by EdiAbali: 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2019
Authoreety:
Even if the authorities don't do anything about the killer sars, all this National curse must get to them

Curses don't work
Curse is like prayer

1 Like

Re: Sean Jimoh Curses SARS: "You Will Die Before Your Time" by soke02(m): 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2019
Amen
Re: Sean Jimoh Curses SARS: "You Will Die Before Your Time" by rolams(m): 1:01pm On Apr 02, 2019
eriel51:
no chance of loosen

Why are you like this? Someone's life is cut short for heaven sake!
Re: Sean Jimoh Curses SARS: "You Will Die Before Your Time" by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2019
shegra58:
come to my home town and you will testify to the power of curse grin
grin grin grin
Re: Sean Jimoh Curses SARS: "You Will Die Before Your Time" by Ayomideboi: 1:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
Ekakamba:
Like play like play these curses go follow these guys. undecided
yes na big time d curse go follow dem
Re: Sean Jimoh Curses SARS: "You Will Die Before Your Time" by niyiforeal(m): 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2019
eriel51:
follow up now
you are one of the people Sars should be killing oloriburuku
Re: Sean Jimoh Curses SARS: "You Will Die Before Your Time" by Deborachi(f): 1:13pm On Apr 02, 2019
ifyain:
He should use his position to make sure the offending officer is arrested and face the law,rather than hoping on some gods for justice.Nigerians are naive and have allowed a dysfunctional system.

Which position? grin
Even top celebrities (simi and ruggedman were blocked by the police spokesman
Re: Sean Jimoh Curses SARS: "You Will Die Before Your Time" by Uyi168: 1:15pm On Apr 02, 2019
If all these prayers and curses were effective, none of our politicians would have been alive today...
Prayers and curses never solve any problem,
Will power and actions do.
Re: Sean Jimoh Curses SARS: "You Will Die Before Your Time" by EmekaBlue(m): 1:16pm On Apr 02, 2019
those stupid sars na mostly d afonja ones....very rugged and razz
Re: Sean Jimoh Curses SARS: "You Will Die Before Your Time" by Abortedfetus(m): 1:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
eriel51:
follow up now
are you mad ni?
Re: Sean Jimoh Curses SARS: "You Will Die Before Your Time" by onyxo76(m): 1:24pm On Apr 02, 2019
greggng:
Nigeria has alot of educated illiterates. That is why the circulate fake news. The only truth in the whole story is that someone died. I was told anti cultism unit of the police carried out the raid,not Sarz but every one believe Sarz is responsible for every evil. Secondly I am now hearing is a stray bullet. ...that means the bullet mistakenly hit him...it wasn't originally meant for him....this is country to the way it was initially presented ...I don't like the killing of anyone but if police officer are attacked , they have right to defend themselves in self defence. They can shoot in the air if the situation overwhelmed them but unfortunately someone might get hit by bullet. We should learn how to confront the police and also the police should always proceed with caution. May the good Lord give the family of the death the fortitude to bear this great loss. Those involve should pay the price
what are the chances that someone will get hit by a stray bullet if truly officers shoot into the air as you proposed.
Re: Sean Jimoh Curses SARS: "You Will Die Before Your Time" by seangy4konji: 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
Sean na amen ooo
Re: Sean Jimoh Curses SARS: "You Will Die Before Your Time" by SamOyovwi: 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2019
You be next wey SARS go kill anyway
ikombe:
Na today we begin lay curse grin

Until we are ready to stand up to this useless government (which we will never do) make we just sidon dey wait for the next person wey go die undecided

Re: Sean Jimoh Curses SARS: "You Will Die Before Your Time" by Angel223: 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2019
embarassed
Re: Sean Jimoh Curses SARS: "You Will Die Before Your Time" by nextnear(m): 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
Ode ni e who tell you say curse dey work?
smiles... you must be a kid, but let me tell you, you won't see it coming when it comes, you won't even be able to remember why you are going through some things when curses starts to work, you won't know its a curse placed long time ago, and if i may tell you... you might be under a curse already and you won't know.
my brother don't panic don't doubt, just always do good.
Re: Sean Jimoh Curses SARS: "You Will Die Before Your Time" by armadeo(m): 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
I remember when a friend was offered a police job and he refused saying even if he's in the office the volume of curses heaped on the police on the road will overflow and find him in the office.

True story.

1 Like

Re: Sean Jimoh Curses SARS: "You Will Die Before Your Time" by Babysheart(f): 6:25pm On Apr 02, 2019
amen
Re: Sean Jimoh Curses SARS: "You Will Die Before Your Time" by PRIESTOLA: 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2019
ALSARS IN NIGERIA ARE ANIMALS THATS NEEDS EXTINCTION
Re: Sean Jimoh Curses SARS: "You Will Die Before Your Time" by mozona(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2019
i hope this guy will not die before his time.

the fear of SARS is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Sean Jimoh Curses SARS: "You Will Die Before Your Time" by Switruth: 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2019
itspzpics:
Easy oo

Pretty Nigerian Lady Gone Mad In Malaysia, Walk on The Street N@k€d without wearing cloth, See photos & Watch Video {18+}=> HERE

Yeye blogger. Na today we don dey see unclothedness. ??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Announces Marriage Plans For Next Year, 2017 [VIDEO] / #bbnaija: “it Seems Fishy” – Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Teddy A’s 8% Vote / Seyi Shay Chic In Thigh-High Slit Print Dress (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.