Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,837 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Pls: Which Bank Opens On Saturday? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls: Which Bank Opens On Saturday? (22843 Views)

President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira / Boko Haram Launches PR Campaign, Opens Twitter Account / GEJ At A PDP Rally In Akure On Saturday - Beautiful Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls: Which Bank Opens On Saturday? by binhozie(m): 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2010
I'm sorry for opening this thread in the wrong section,
becos i know from experience if i opened it in the money section, it will die a slow and painful death from neglect,
and funny enough, google couldnt help me

I didnt know today and tommorow was declared public holiday,
and i'm doomed if i cant make this bank transaction on saturday
PLS which banks open on saturdays and from what time to what time?
Pls answer quickly before this thread gets sent to where it belongs cry cry cry
Re: Pls: Which Bank Opens On Saturday? by Pukkah: 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2010
It depends on your location and the bank you use. However, try and target branches around or near markets, they usually open on Saturdays. Also know that it is not all banking transactions that you can execute on Saturdays.
Re: Pls: Which Bank Opens On Saturday? by funkybaby(f): 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2010
go to popular markets like daleko, alaba, etc.

especially branches of ''finbank'' in such markets. undecided
Re: Pls: Which Bank Opens On Saturday? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2010
UBA/first bank
10 am to 12 pm though some branches stay till 2 pm.
Re: Pls: Which Bank Opens On Saturday? by saintneo(m): 5:20pm On Sep 09, 2010
Every bank opens on Saturdays, but it is only their market branches(branches in markets or high streets) and probably their head office branches that transact business that day. The time is usually 10am - 1pm.

So no matter the location you are go look for a market branch of the bank you bank with and get your business done.
Re: Pls: Which Bank Opens On Saturday? by knotty(m): 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2010
just go and lay siege in Alaba and you will be attended to.
Re: Pls: Which Bank Opens On Saturday? by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:27am On Sep 10, 2010
bros you no dey dis country wen govt dey announce say thurs and fri na public holiday? grin

1 Like

Re: Pls: Which Bank Opens On Saturday? by showskill(m): 7:18am On Sep 10, 2010
Why not make use of the internet banking for the transactions!
Re: Pls: Which Bank Opens On Saturday? by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 10, 2010
RICHIE BOI:

bros you no dey dis country wen govt dey announce say thurs and fri na public holiday? grin
Sho,chairman you harsh o. . .just reason with package,no be him fault nah
Re: Pls: Which Bank Opens On Saturday? by rebranded(m): 6:44pm On Sep 10, 2010
Go to the airport, airport branches open during the weekend

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company / EFCC: Metuh Has Cases To Answer, Says His Alarm Was Unnecessary / Buhari Restricts Newspapers Supply In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.