Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Exclusive Interview With Nollywood Producer; Onekutu Felix Ufedo - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Exclusive Interview With Nollywood Producer; Onekutu Felix Ufedo (319 Views)

Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) / “THE LAST WEDDING” Produced By Onekutu Felix Ufedo To Be Premiered On 24th May / Secrets Of Netflix Since 1997 Nollywood Producer Mr Onekutu Felix Ufedo Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Interview With Nollywood Producer; Onekutu Felix Ufedo by 247latestblog: 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2019
http://247latest.com/2019/04/01/exclusive-interview-with-nollywood-producer-onekutu-felix-ufedo/

This week 247latest Xpose the lifestyle of a nollywood producer; Onekutu Felix Ufedo , script writer and actor, who has won numerous awards including the award for the best movie. As a notable Producer, he gave insights on movies and soap operas in Nigeria and its relevance in the society.

The Kogi born entertainer , Onekutu Felix Ufedo has produced a lot of interesting movies like. Girl behind the smile, THE IP, Made from Gold, After Adams, call to Serve, and several others.

in the interview with nollwood producer Onekutu Felix Ufedo, he state that the nollywood industry is a home for all. millions of people comes but the strongest stay.
consistency is the key .

WHO ONEKUTU FELIX UFEDO ?

my name is Onekutu Felix Ufedo. i’m from kogi state, born at Opulegba Ankpa Kogi State. i’m a film producer .

i started film making in 1993 and since it was fun because it’s what i love doing.

HOW DO STARTED?

filmaking was just a talent, but when i notice that i might meet up with some people that look for qualification i decide to do it professionally, so i went to south africa film academy

Are you married?

iam not just married but happily married. i am married with a kid which name is Onekutu Letitia Ojomenyo

and my wife , a woman who is fun to be with , a loving wife mrs Onekutu Rita Ojoduwene.

what is the average budget for a movie project?

every budget of a movie depend on the script, every script is good and different. but the minimum budget for a film making should around 20,000 dollars depending on the rate

how profitable is movie making?

Filmmaking is not something you just jump into as a businessman that wants to make money. You need to have passion for it. And its just like every other business, sometimes you lose, sometimes you gain, but if I can be and still remain in the business for over a decade, then it means the business is not absolutely bad (smiles).

So it’s quite profitable, especially when you do your homework very well, but that doesn’t mean I haven’t lost money invested over the years. That’s where the passion comes in, you just have to keep at it, win or lose, because eventually it’s about influencing lives.

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Just Murdered Kizz Daniel's Fvck You Challenge (waxzee) / Unbelievable Facts About GOT People Don't Know And History Making GOT / Wow! Watch These Young Guys Perform Wonders With Clapping Of Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.