Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,131 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police (91185 Views)

Policeman, Olalekan Ogunyemi, Sentenced To Death For Killing Kolade Johnson. / Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court / Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2019
I remember towards January ending when anticultist held me. on my way to work around to 1pm in ajegunle-apapa . that's when I knew this guy's are beast they beat me up threatened me that they could kill me and notin will happen. I cried and begged they didn't stop then they arrested another innocent guy again in ijora one of them on mufti when straight to him and held him so he was trying to struggle with him because he didn't know who they where. that's when another one wearing uniform carrying his gun came down and beat him up he was screaming that his phone was there they kept on beating him took him to the bus. the one on mufti spit into his eyes (thats when I knew this guy's where worse than criminals ). they took both of us straight to ijora police station in handcuff . drop us there and left us for 4 hours before they came to pick us up. as we were going again they picked another innocent guy this time they siverely injured him to the extent that blood was all over the guys face. I thought they were gonna leave him but they took him with us and said his case will be worse. they brought us to ajeromi police station. and said if I don't call my family member they will take me to kpanti. long story short my mum came crying seriously. I thought bail was free but i used 25k to bail myself without committing any crime. Police are was than criminals

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police by bizzibodi(m): 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2019
Just looking at Dem I know which one is orji & which one is olalekan.they shld b tied & locked up with a wicked butcher with a very sharp knife.
Re: Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police by Shegradinho17: 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2019
The fat guy still dey pose for the camera sef.
Re: Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police by chimeziedickson: 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2019
They blood of d innocent boy slained by u both will make u guys live in sorrow 4eva.......
Re: Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police by McAausim: 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2019
cool
See that fat idiot who fired my car rims

Re: Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police by Talknochip(m): 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2019
They must have thought they will get away with it.. Where are the 'Afonja' and 'Igbo' crew? Come and insult each other let see nah.. Nonsense and anti-clockwise Nigeria.. RIP Kolade
Re: Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police by PAQ(m): 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2019
Pls what happened to the Police men who killed a Civil Defence Officer 2 weeks ago infront of his wife and kids?? This was in Abuja just 2weeks ago, The whole internet was going agog just like now.... It took only 2 weeks for Nigerians to make noise and forget only for this, as usual we will make noise and forget then off the next noise making agenda.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2019
See their ugly faces.. I pray justice should be served
Re: Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police by sanmtiago(m): 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2019
Please find these men and mob them cause they don’t deserve life
Re: Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police by majamajic(m): 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
ok,

just this afternoon at national stadium, I nearly ran over school children coming back from school, but thank God

the Police men that normally stay under that national stadium bridge, Two guys with Honda baby boy ( they look like g guys) police tried to pull them but they don't want to obey , the Police guy cork his gun telling them to pull yet they didn't , as they tried to escape I was coming from alaka side, they almost hit my car , if not that I swerve to stadium side, I nearly hit school children in that process.

yet the guys escaped towards Mushin route. the Police men started laughing .

this kin story will soon happen under that stadium bridge. , cos they point gun at drivers every minute there,
Re: Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:09pm On Apr 02, 2019
DLuciano:
oh!! You wasted innocent life and think you will live to enjoy your own life? The innocent blood
you wasted is already crying for vengeance, may Kolade's soul rest in peace.
for the fact that the innocent victims is more more valuable to the nation than these two idiotic pig. See their face like shiiiiit

1 Like

Re: Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police by Marrtynze(m): 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2019
jeffoski:
Na wa o, The Fat one is even posing sef abi na four fingers e get so?

These people are really mean and wicked. I hope they make this persecution process pubquote
o that the people can at least have the closure that justice will be served.

I just hope it does not stop here. They either scrape the whole SARS thing or restructure it and make sure they truly serve their purpose of safeguarding lives and property and not victimizing innocent people.
Thought I was the only one seeing it, can't be posing, has to somehow be that he has four fingers
Re: Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police by hybridblood07(m): 2:11pm On Apr 02, 2019
You're speaking too much grammar. They deserve instant jungle justice
Ifeanyi4491:
These men must be tried in an open court & justice must be seen to be meted out to them.
The Police must use this two men as a test case to serve as deterrent to other trigger happy policemen.
The public outcry is way too many, the anti cult unit especially must be put to check!!

Re: Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police by SarkinYarki: 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2019
I knows that fat looking froggy fool must have pulled the trigger
Re: Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police by naijajobx: 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2019
He should be killed too to serve others a lesson.no need to release his photo. Randy trigger happy elements
Re: Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police by Talknochip(m): 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2019
michaelandre:
I remember towards January ending when anticultist held me. on my way to work around to 1pm in ajegunle-apapa . that's when I knew this guy's are beast they beat me up threatened me that they could kill me and notin will happen. I cried and begged they didn't stop then they arrested another innocent guy again in ijora one of them on mufti when straight to him and held him so he was trying to struggle with him because he didn't know who they where. that's when another one wearing uniform carrying his gun came down and beat him up he was screaming that his phone was there they kept on beating him took him to the bus. the one on mufti spit into his eyes (thats when I knew this guy's where worse than criminals ). they took both of us straight to ijora police station in handcuff . drop us there and left us for 4 hours before they came to pick us up. as we were going again they picked another innocent guy this time they siverely injured him to the extent that blood was all over the guys face. I thought they were gonna leave him but they took him with us and said his case will be worse. they brought us to ajeromi police station. and said if I don't call my family member they will take me to kpanti. long story short my mum came crying seriously. I thought bail was free but i used 25k to bail myself without committing any crime. Police are was than criminals
So sad. What did u do afterward? You should have gotten a lawyer or wrote a petition to the commissioner of police.
Re: Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police by lumeneng22: 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2019
If you are fraudulently released tomorrow, someone else will shoot you dead.
Re: Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police by brightalo17: 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2019
It is not just about insulting this killers here , can't we match to the streets, and other vital places and ask for the end of this sars that has never done anything good other than inflicting pains and sorrows to innocent people ? let us wake up and do this. we can do it yes we can.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police by babaireti(m): 2:19pm On Apr 02, 2019
If i can forgive Orji ,i will never forgive his accomplice knowing fully well that his would-be victim was his kinsman,what a betrayal of brotherhood.RIP the young lad
Re: Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2019
The gaunt faced bastardios on the left is already a dead-man walking while the toady one on the right is a career criminal of the owodah school masquerading as a cop.

Shame on the Nigerian Police and its leadership for foisting these renegade gangs on innocent and hapless Nigerians.
Re: Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police by GILOSKY(m): 2:32pm On Apr 02, 2019
They both even looked like criminal self
Re: Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police by Ogachemistry(m): 2:37pm On Apr 02, 2019
please where can i get these scoundrel people, i need to strike them first!!!!!!! see them with their wicked eyes and abnormal body.....awon abami eda
Re: Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police by Chukazu: 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2019
"internal disciplinary procedure"
Re: Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police by majamajic(m): 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
Talknochip:
So sad. What did u do afterward? You should have gotten a lawyer or wrote a petition to the commissioner of police.

sorry sir do u live here in Nigeria ?
Re: Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police by enemachris(m): 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2019
So sad, the guy on white with beer belly shot him. see d fool's useless face. he shot him deliberately cuz he was still looking outside from window of the Lagos coloured Danfo they used during the incident when they were driving away from where he was displaying his stupidity cus he was wit a gun. He deserve to die. This is d first time i hv ever witnessed a terrible incident like this, i pray this neva hapen again. Sleeping has left since then cry cry
Re: Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police by Dee60: 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2019
majamajic:
ok,

just this afternoon at national stadium, I nearly ran over school children coming back from school, but thank God

the Police men that normally stay under that national stadium bridge, Two guys with Honda baby boy ( they look like g guys) police tried to pull them but they don't want to obey , the Police guy cork his gun telling them to pull yet they didn't , as they tried to escape I was coming from alaka side, they almost hit my car , if not that I swerve to stadium side, I nearly hit school children in that process.

yet the guys escaped towards Mushin route. the Police men started laughing .

this kin story will soon happen under that stadium bridge. , cos they point gun at drivers every minute there,

National Stadium - they do have a reputation around there!
Re: Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police by Zzyy(m): 3:00pm On Apr 02, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
So this is funny and a reason to show your tribalistic tendencies? Tueh..

grin grin
Re: Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police by babadeee(m): 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2019
luvme0702:
See their ugly faces like that of shrek.
grin cheesy
Re: Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police by paddyofboss(m): 3:10pm On Apr 02, 2019
Even if them escape internal trial as people don see their face so they are as well as dead
Re: Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police by mrfoxx(m): 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2019
Whatever justice will long as they meet the same faith... They don't deserve to breathe in air if they took an innocent man's own.. They should pay with there life as well... This will send just the right message to others...

Bunch of idiots in Uniform
Re: Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police by thehappyman1(m): 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2019
Cant we track and wipe their motherfucking families too?
Re: Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police by Afodami: 3:16pm On Apr 02, 2019
See the other one tommy haba �
If is armed robber now, can this one pursue them? They just wasted innocent boy aha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Start Fires Around Shoprite Lekki (Video) / Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US / Photo Of Jide Best Who "Used Wendy, His Girlfriend For Money Ritual"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.