Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,165 members, 7,957,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:10 AM

The Landlord And His Tenant - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Landlord And His Tenant (3551 Views)

Boxing Day: When Your Landlord Catches You On Top Of His Wife / HELP! The Letter "E" Has Brougth War Btwn My Landlord And His Wife. / Akpos The Landlord`s Son And The Suicide Rope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Landlord And His Tenant by queenet246(f): 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2010
a man that lived in a 57 rooms flat was owing his landlord for like 6 months, the landlord has given him a quit notice and he was like pleading with the man to give him time to pack out of the house as soon as he can.
one day, a friend of the tenant gave him some money to keep for him in the house so that he wont spend it. when the owner of the money went, the tenant knowing that his landlord who gave him a quit notice was at the window brought out the money that was given to him to keep and started counting the money. he counts, one thousand, two thousand, twenty, thousand, the landlord was watching, not knowing how to break the silence, the landlord asked his tenant, what was the score of the match chelsea and liverpoool played last nite? the tenant replied oga landlord, there is no light, even if there is light i have no television to watch the match. the man couldnt hold himself, he asked again, what did presiden obasanjo say on the television concerning the youths? the man still replied that he doesnt have money to buy television. then the man said please can you lend me some money? the tenant replied
is it someone that you gave quit notice out of having no money to pay that will lend you money? then the man said: it is not a lawyer taht wrote the quit notice, i was the one that went to the computer and asked them to do it. grin grin grin cool shocked
Re: The Landlord And His Tenant by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2010
[i]un-[/i]funny
Re: The Landlord And His Tenant by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 09, 2010
just destroyed all the excitement I anticipated. pls stop posting dry/stale jokes. na by force?
Re: The Landlord And His Tenant by ElementG(m): 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2010
sting_224:

just destroyed all the excitement I anticipated. pls stop posting dry/stale jokes. na by force?

u dont av one ounce of encouragement in ur skull, no wonder ur name is sting

@poster, well done girl, u can do better wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Landlord And His Tenant by queenet246(f): 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2010
@ element g tanx man. i will givebetter ones.
Re: The Landlord And His Tenant by ElementG(m): 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2010
and i will be expecting them
Re: The Landlord And His Tenant by Dyt(f): 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2010
Nice joke,no jst mind sting,as if his jokes r funny,dry arse,
Re: The Landlord And His Tenant by queenet246(f): 5:58pm On Sep 09, 2010
hi dyt
Re: The Landlord And His Tenant by StudioCFR(m): 5:59pm On Sep 09, 2010
Hi queenet
Re: The Landlord And His Tenant by Dyt(f): 6:01pm On Sep 09, 2010
Woman wrapper
Re: The Landlord And His Tenant by queenet246(f): 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2010
hi @studio wink
Re: The Landlord And His Tenant by StudioCFR(m): 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2010
Dyt is queenet a woman?

But i'm not gay na lol
Re: The Landlord And His Tenant by hectorswag(m): 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2010
i'm confused ryt nw undecided was dat a joke??  angry

just wasted my precious time for nothing angry mtchheeww!!
Re: The Landlord And His Tenant by StudioCFR(m): 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2010
Hector, dem no point gun for your forehead dat u must comment, complain or downgrade.

No offence
Re: The Landlord And His Tenant by hectorswag(m): 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2010
non taken cool

well, the truth of the matter is i'm just havin fun cool [size=14pt]Simple!!![/size] cheesy
Re: The Landlord And His Tenant by StudioCFR(m): 6:16pm On Sep 09, 2010
Enjoy then brov
Re: The Landlord And His Tenant by hectorswag(m): 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2010
na so cool

[size=13pt]lol grin[/size]
Re: The Landlord And His Tenant by Kunbee: 11:21pm On Sep 09, 2010
*farts*
Re: The Landlord And His Tenant by hectorswag(m): 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2010
Kunbee:

*farts*

get the f@ck off this thread jare angry
Re: The Landlord And His Tenant by Kunbee: 11:43pm On Sep 10, 2010
Dont use the f word with me, ok

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Girl. I Wanna Suck You. . . Lick You / Hilarious Chat Of A Naija Babe(screenshot) / Eye Challenge: Can You See The Black Dot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.