Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

What Are The Designs Of Hand Embroidery? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Are The Designs Of Hand Embroidery? (790 Views)

Sewing Tutorial For Beginners: Basic Hand Embroidery. Learn How To Make Embroide / Hefeng Computer Embroidery / Monogramming Machines Selling In Nigeria / What Is The Significance Of Hand Block Printing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Designs Of Hand Embroidery? by jovifashion123: 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2019
Hand embroidery is art for decorating fabric using threads with the help needle. Basically, embroidery is known as sewing work and we can use other materials to create motifs on the fabric. There are many traditional embroidery designs that define the fascinating forms of hand embroidery.
1. Phulkari Embroidery – Punjab is the origin of this art
2. Kantha Embroidery - This is popular in the West Bengal region
3. Abhala Embroidery – Kutch in Gujarat is the most popular place for Abhala embroidery
4. Kathi Embroidery – Popular for romantic motifs, origin in villages of Gujarat
5. Ari Embroidery – Communities of Ari embroidery – rebaris, ahirs, jats
6. Chamba Rumal Embroidery – Popular in Himachal regions
7. Chikan Embroidery – Highly practiced in Lucknow, UP
8. Kasuti Embroidery – The art is performed in Karnataka( North Karana)

Visit to see hand embroidery patterns: https://www.jovifashion.com/shop/newarrivals.html

Re: What Are The Designs Of Hand Embroidery? by AmeliaLiana: 10:34pm On Feb 18, 2021
So beautiful, a true art
Re: What Are The Designs Of Hand Embroidery? by AmeliaRobertson: 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
These are amazing, I love looking at traditional patterns, it's pure magic. I've started looking into making a living out of my passion. The thing is that I have no idea how to do the embroidery itself, I just like to make patterns and designs. I used to print them on pieces of clothing, but embroidery gives a much more elegant feel of quality. I had a lot of time on my hands in quarantine and I found an amazing company that helps you learn how to conduct an online embroidery business, by offering to do everything you'd ever need for a business. You just provide the design you wish to have embroidered on. I've created kind of a small business out of this little passion of mine.

(1) (Reply)

Jidenna The True African Classic Man / Thrift Bum Shorts And Skirts / What Are The Best Skin Lightening Creams And Serums?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.