Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Delta Polytechnic Student Shot By Cultists, Battling For His Life (Graphic Pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Polytechnic Student Shot By Cultists, Battling For His Life (Graphic Pic) (37682 Views)

Delta Polytechnic Cultists Open Head Of Rival Gang Member (Graphic Photos) / Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) / Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta Polytechnic Student Shot By Cultists, Battling For His Life (Graphic Pic) by dainformant(m): 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
A young man is currently battling for his life in a hospital after he was shot by suspected cultists in Delta.

According to reports, the undergraduate student was attacked and shot by the assailants yesterday night at the school gate of Delta State Polytechnic Otefe.

The victim simply identified as Emma by name was rushed to Delta State University Teaching Hospital (DELSUTH) and is being attended to at the emergency unit.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/student-battling-for-his-life-after-being-shot-by-cultists-in-delta.html

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Shot By Cultists, Battling For His Life (Graphic Pic) by izzou(m): 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
sad

Someone's bleeding this much and people just gather dey look am

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Shot By Cultists, Battling For His Life (Graphic Pic) by nifemi25(m): 3:01pm On Apr 02, 2019
Instead of them to give him a helping hand, they just gather there. Some are even ready to take selfie with him....

33 Likes

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Shot By Cultists, Battling For His Life (Graphic Pic) by gaby(m): 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
If he's a cultist what is he battling life for...this is what he signed up for and surely got it coming deservedly.

Stupid cowardly boys...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Shot By Cultists, Battling For His Life (Graphic Pic) by LuciferYaweh: 3:07pm On Apr 02, 2019
Is the T-shirt white or red?

People will just wear different colours as if they are related to peacocks all in the name of fashion.

Nonsense!

*spits angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Shot By Cultists, Battling For His Life (Graphic Pic) by kingjrofficial(m): 4:01pm On Apr 02, 2019
He is probably a cultist...

Cultist hardly kill or fight Non cultist...

It shall be well wit 9ja kiss

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Shot By Cultists, Battling For His Life (Graphic Pic) by beeblack: 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2019
Ikorodu bois are inside planning another comedy.
Toheeb the imitator is planning another one.
Emmanuella of mark angel is busy to make another money.
So old fools are busy counting the number of the people they drop.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Shot By Cultists, Battling For His Life (Graphic Pic) by tommykiwi(m): 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
Pray he survives

1 Like

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Shot By Cultists, Battling For His Life (Graphic Pic) by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
ONE OF THEM CAUGHT BY SARS

HE IS NOW CONFESSING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDroBbQ03Ak

2 Likes

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Shot By Cultists, Battling For His Life (Graphic Pic) by WilliamsChelster(m): 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
90% chance he’s a cultist. No join cult, der no go hear word angry In my years of being in the rough street life, I haven’t seen one reason to join cult undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Shot By Cultists, Battling For His Life (Graphic Pic) by kenechukwufrank: 4:32pm On Apr 02, 2019
buy clean facebook account with 5000 friends and followers,
Full active account
you can verify before payment

contact me on 07068543916
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Shot By Cultists, Battling For His Life (Graphic Pic) by kenechukwufrank: 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2019
Get clean facebook account with 5000 friends and followers,
Full active account
you can verify before payment

contact me on 07068543916
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Shot By Cultists, Battling For His Life (Graphic Pic) by Smartpaschal(m): 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2019
The rate of cultism is becoming too much in delta state......lots of lives had been taken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Shot By Cultists, Battling For His Life (Graphic Pic) by kenechukwufrank: 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Shot By Cultists, Battling For His Life (Graphic Pic) by fatymore(f): 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
The bad news that graced this front page today ehn....

Please Nairaland, press pedal on it abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Shot By Cultists, Battling For His Life (Graphic Pic) by mmadu5(m): 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2019
so so bad news meanwhile im somewhere on togo beach relaxing and taking fresh air . chai nigeria my country

1 Like

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Shot By Cultists, Battling For His Life (Graphic Pic) by Opto1: 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2019
The moment I realized that no matter how strong/gym rat you are, it won't stop bullet to penetrate my scull and shattered everything, I respect myself. No cultism, no shit with no one, just me and my weed. I'm here to be happy not the other way round. I don't weed too much and I don't relate too much. No hard guy, if I offend you I apologise and if you offend me, no hard feeling, we are done.

18 Likes

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Shot By Cultists, Battling For His Life (Graphic Pic) by yuanexchanger: 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2019
shun cultism not a nice thing..check my siggy to ship down to nigeria from china and usa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Shot By Cultists, Battling For His Life (Graphic Pic) by kenechukwufrank: 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2019
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Shot By Cultists, Battling For His Life (Graphic Pic) by Sarah20A(f): 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
So so bad news today and una President dey Dakar dey chill embarassed

1 Like

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Shot By Cultists, Battling For His Life (Graphic Pic) by Purej: 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
What kind of human being are Nigerians. It's weird to see a human being in this condition and all they could do is to video the poor guy. This is horrible, Nigerians lack orientation.

I guess 80% of the Nigerian populace don't even know the emergency number to call.

Here in Europe, even animals are not allowed to die just like that.

Something has to be done to correct this ugly trend among Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Shot By Cultists, Battling For His Life (Graphic Pic) by Obudupikin: 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2019
Purej:
What kind of human being are Nigerians. It's weird to see a human being in this condition and all they could do is to video the poor guy. This is horrible, Nigerians lack orientation.

I guess 80% of the Nigerian populace don't even know the emergency number to call.

Here in Europe, even animals are not allowed to die just like that.

Something has to be done to correct this ugly trend among Nigerians

It's not the citizens. It's the system.

1 Like

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Shot By Cultists, Battling For His Life (Graphic Pic) by Olufela30: 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2019
See as them dae look am !!!
One spanner lost !!!

1 Like

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Shot By Cultists, Battling For His Life (Graphic Pic) by Isoduwa(m): 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
90% chance he’s a cultist. No join cult, der no go hear word angry In my years of being in the rough street life, I haven’t seen one reason to join cult undecided

My guy enter house �
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Shot By Cultists, Battling For His Life (Graphic Pic) by WilliamsChelster(m): 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2019
Isoduwa:

My guy enter house �

2 Likes

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Shot By Cultists, Battling For His Life (Graphic Pic) by Houseofglam7(f): 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2019
No words
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Shot By Cultists, Battling For His Life (Graphic Pic) by LordIsaac(m): 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2019
By stander effect
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Shot By Cultists, Battling For His Life (Graphic Pic) by tlops(m): 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
Page2

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest / EFCC: How Bank Staff Stole Over ₦870 Million Within 3 Days / Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.