Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

One Corner Singer Patapaa Performs To Only 3 People On His Europe Tour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / One Corner Singer Patapaa Performs To Only 3 People On His Europe Tour (4408 Views)

Portable Sprays Money In The Street After His Europe Tour (Video, Photos) / Patapaa Suit, Outfit To Ghana Music Award, As Davido Wins (Photo) / Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Corner Singer Patapaa Performs To Only 3 People On His Europe Tour by sirpekun: 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2019
A new video has emerged on the internet showing moment Ghanaian rapper, Patapaa performed to only three people.

The video was shared by Patapaa himself on his Instagram page as he is on tour in Europe.

In the video the seemingly unbothered star was seen delivering an amazing performance to only three people who also seemed to be enjoying his show as they took part in the singing and dancing.
Check https://idonsabi.com/one-corner-singer-patapaa-performs-to-only-3-people-on-his-europe-tour-video/ to see the video

1 Like

Re: One Corner Singer Patapaa Performs To Only 3 People On His Europe Tour by Iyamar(f): 3:05pm On Apr 02, 2019
God will see him through....one corner crooner

4 Likes

Re: One Corner Singer Patapaa Performs To Only 3 People On His Europe Tour by majamajic(m): 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
nice of him,
Re: One Corner Singer Patapaa Performs To Only 3 People On His Europe Tour by LuciferYaweh: 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2019
This is what happens when social media hypes a no-talent artiste and forces his junk down the throat of others.

Tell me any other coherent line that can be gotten from the One Corner song, let's not even talk about the full album.

98% of the song is trash.
The remaining 2% sounds like the bleat of a cumming Ekuke goat.

He is a failure. He has failed and he will continue to fail.
I don't need a soothsayer to tell me that.

*spits angry

13 Likes

Re: One Corner Singer Patapaa Performs To Only 3 People On His Europe Tour by Abfinest007(m): 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2019
harlots love this song so much

1 Like

Re: One Corner Singer Patapaa Performs To Only 3 People On His Europe Tour by happybee: 3:32pm On Apr 02, 2019
He deserves some accolades..
grin
Re: One Corner Singer Patapaa Performs To Only 3 People On His Europe Tour by Nbote(m): 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2019
Wetin concern am... So long as dey credited his account with his appearance fee and his tour is all expense paid. Atleast him don enta Europe.. It's left for him to decide if he wants to disappear from there

3 Likes

Re: One Corner Singer Patapaa Performs To Only 3 People On His Europe Tour by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
3?? Fake news.... not possible. Even an unknown upcoming artist would get up to 5 people to grace his show in a foreign country, take for instance, he should have like 4 friends in the country he's touring, when they get to the venue of the concert, he would beg the security men to make up the seats for him thus bringing the number up to 5 or 6, depending on the number of the security men working at the venue... TALK MORE OF THE ALMIGHTY PATAPAA.... #GreenLeaf
Re: One Corner Singer Patapaa Performs To Only 3 People On His Europe Tour by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
This is what happens when social media hypes a no-talent artiste and forces his junk down the throat of others.

Tell me any other coherent line that can be gotten from the One Corner song, let's not even talk about the full album.

*spits angry
Guy you are stingy, i have been begging you to reveal the source of your weed, but you refused.. Is well.

4 Likes

Re: One Corner Singer Patapaa Performs To Only 3 People On His Europe Tour by Raydos: 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2019
Who wan listen to rubbish song before??

Even those 3 people are his siblings!!

1 Like

Re: One Corner Singer Patapaa Performs To Only 3 People On His Europe Tour by IjebuWarrior: 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2019
happybee:
He deserves some accolades..
grin

Carry some accolades go give am na... angry

Re: One Corner Singer Patapaa Performs To Only 3 People On His Europe Tour by SolexxBarry(m): 8:04pm On Apr 02, 2019
cheesy cheesy

Keep believing,soon the sky will be your beginning

Anticipate my new single dropping soon fam
Re: One Corner Singer Patapaa Performs To Only 3 People On His Europe Tour by stieyven(m): 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2019
Iyamar:
God will see him through....one corner crooner
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7

1 Like

Re: One Corner Singer Patapaa Performs To Only 3 People On His Europe Tour by jojothegreat(m): 12:16am On Apr 03, 2019
All these wack social media artists really overestimate their value in real life cheesy
Re: One Corner Singer Patapaa Performs To Only 3 People On His Europe Tour by Bede2u(m): 12:24am On Apr 03, 2019
Nbote:
Wetin concern am... So long as dey credited his account with his appearance fee and his tour is all expense paid. Atleast him don enta Europe.. It's left for him to decide if he wants to disappear from there
at the bolded...i laffed cheesy u finish d guy. I can immagine..from celeb to illegal immigrant...chai

Europe is not heaven o. Na the same things u will see in parts of abuja and lag u will still see there o. As we dey hussle enter there...them sef dey enter gabon and congo dey blow everyday. The thing with europe is good laws and good enforcement. Nothing else. These 2 things will eliminate illiteracy, corruption and dis orderliness. Just look at how rwanda is developing fast without access to sea or natural resources.
Re: One Corner Singer Patapaa Performs To Only 3 People On His Europe Tour by Onyi22(f): 1:12am On Apr 03, 2019
One corner dance in those days was my favorite
Re: One Corner Singer Patapaa Performs To Only 3 People On His Europe Tour by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 03, 2019
LuciferYaweh:

*spits angry
never wish for the downfall of a fellow human

(1) (Reply)

I love Davido and i can die for him. Sharonziff freestyle for Davido / #bbnaija Dorothy Big Boobs And Nengi Ass Wrecking Havoc On Viewers / Is this Seyi Shay's New Boyfriend? He Is cute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.