Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Seems Ariana Grande Just Revealed She Is Bisexual - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seems Ariana Grande Just Revealed She Is Bisexual (334 Views)

Mompha Is Bisexual And He Like It In The A$$. Daffyblanco Revealed / Chioma's Best Friend, Kiku Reveals She Is Bisexual (photos) / Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seems Ariana Grande Just Revealed She Is Bisexual by unclexofficial: 3:03pm On Apr 02, 2019
It seems Ariana Grande just revealed she is bisexual with her lyrics of  ‘I like women and men’ in her brand new single 'Monopoly' which was released on Monday. 

While it seems Ariana Grande just revealed she is bisexual, her fans who reacted to the song which was shared on YouTube declared it a ‘bisexual anthem.’ The new song 'Monopoly', was released four months after her collaborator Victoria Monét – who sings the same pre-chorus line – came out as bisexual on social media.

The lyrics in Ariana's new song reads in full; ‘I like women and men (Yeah), Work so f***in’ much, need a twinny, twin, twin (Yeah). ‘You’d be straight for life if I gave you my PIN (Yeah), Even though we gave up that 90 percent for the win, go.’

Reacting to the song, one of her fan wrote ’I LIKE WOMEN AND MEN TOO,’while another declared it: ‘A bisexual anthem!’ and added: ‘I’m so proud of u.’

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/02/seems-ariana-grande-just-revealed-she-is-bisexual/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

(1) (Reply)

Actress Felicity Huffman Pleads Guilty To College Cheating Scam, Faces 27 Months / 4.6M Followers! Davido Level Up With Wizkid On Twitter / Nigeria ‘hellish’ Under Buhari - Omotola Jalade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.