Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,099 members, 7,957,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:15 AM

Amaechi Is Officially The Wall Gacko Of Ubima - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Is Officially The Wall Gacko Of Ubima (1358 Views)

Community Secondary School, Ubima Transformed By Governor Wike / Reno Omokri Called Amaechi "Lizard of Ubima" As Wike Defeated Him In His LGA / Rivers State: Gale Of Defection Hits Ubima PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Is Officially The Wall Gacko Of Ubima by Olanipekun1: 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2019
next time respect your elders
Wike + PEJ = Protector of rivers

Wike officially the strongest politician of all time

apc is bokoharam

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Officially The Wall Gacko Of Ubima by Aboks(m): 3:18pm On Apr 02, 2019
wer is d lizard of ubima

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Officially The Wall Gacko Of Ubima by Olanipekun1: 3:29pm On Apr 02, 2019
Aboks:
wer is d lizard of ubima
i prefer wall gacko of ubima

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Officially The Wall Gacko Of Ubima by Ipoblooser: 5:45pm On Sep 18, 2019
I knew u r ipob oloshi

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Officially The Wall Gacko Of Ubima by Olanipekun1: 5:45pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
Ipoblooser:
I knew u r ipob oloshi
[/s]
Re: Amaechi Is Officially The Wall Gacko Of Ubima by seanfer(m): 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2019
Olanipekun1:
next time respect your elders
Wike + PEJ = Protector of rivers

Wike officially the strongest politician of all time

apc is bokoharam

If truly you’re from the SW then you will know the meaning of your moniker. That alone gave you out as an impostor from across the niger.
Re: Amaechi Is Officially The Wall Gacko Of Ubima by Olanipekun1: 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
seanfer:

If truly you’re from the SW then you will know the meaning of your moniker. That alone gave you out as an impostor from across the niger.
[/s]
Re: Amaechi Is Officially The Wall Gacko Of Ubima by Toroso: 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
seanfer:

Olanipekun1 post=82354101:
[s][/s]
Person way hin own don finish before he even signed up for the moniker.
Re: Amaechi Is Officially The Wall Gacko Of Ubima by seanfer(m): 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
Toroso:
Person way hin own don finish before he even signed up for the moniker.

You nailed it.

(1) (Reply)

I Cannot Stand Tinubu But Enjoy The Heartburn He Gives Some People / Come And See The Meaning Of Buhari / The Best Thing Is To Sell Nigeria To USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.