Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

The Rise Of White Nationalism And Why Africans Should Be Concerned - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Rise Of White Nationalism And Why Africans Should Be Concerned (1484 Views)

Odua Nation, Yoruba Nationalism And The Deceit Of Sunday Igboho / Lecture on why Africans must be kept poor by ALL MEANS - dr. Howard Nicholas / Why Africans Are So Hated All Over The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rise Of White Nationalism And Why Africans Should Be Concerned by tevinsolt: 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2019
There's a chorus that's starting to spread like wildfire in the west in objection to the migration of non-Europeans into their lands. A quick history research will show that for the majority of documented European history, wars in acquisition of land and resources was something they engaged in.
From the Greeks to the Romans who conquered Majorly Europe, a long stretch of Northern Africa and parts of Asia, The endless wars between Vikings and the Angles and Saxons, The Conquest that led to the discovery of the Americas which in turn lead to the extermination of many Native North American tribes and Importation of millions of Africans as slaves, the scramble for Africa that divided the continent up into European money making play grounds, the occupation of India, China and many others and the world wars and the cold war.

In many ways the Middle Easterners are similar, and there was a time they took over parts of Europe that led to bitter opposition from Europeans (the Crusades)

I wrote all that to hit this note. Migration of non-Europeans in high numbers I think, is starting to trigger a lot of people's apprehension, as to what is going to become of them when they're out numbered.
And it's giving rise to far right wing white Nationalist ideology that seeks to reverse the trend.

Most Africans have had life happen to them for most of our documented history. Lack of fierce competition gave rise to mediocrity. They came, and kings sold millions of people for guns mirrors, and gin. Then slavery transitioned into imperialism, and now back to stooges who keep endangering lives for same self gratification that has gone unhindered for so long.

Africa is most probably the only continent that doesn't have the capacity to defend itself today, if anything should go awry in the world. Our weapons come from these countries that might soon be overrun by people who subscribe to these Ideologies then what then?

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of White Nationalism And Why Africans Should Be Concerned by MrRichmond: 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2019
The only thing Africans should be concerned about is developing the continent so they don't have to run away to other nations to seek greener pastures!!!

You cannot come and be castigating people (the whites) who wish to protect their culture from foreign invasion under the guise of "immigration"

Africa should desist from this victim mentality and focus on herself if she does this; it is the whites that will flood Africa as immigrants!

STOP all this stupid talk of "rise of white nationalism" and preconceived racism! It's childish and backward!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Rise Of White Nationalism And Why Africans Should Be Concerned by Optional09: 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2019
ok

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of White Nationalism And Why Africans Should Be Concerned by AKswift: 5:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
Until we densely develop Africa, having a handful of technologically powerful and democratic black nations, blacks anywhere in the world would continue to experience overt victimization, oppression and various forms of stereotypes. The solutions lies within; we are the cause of our own problems!

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of White Nationalism And Why Africans Should Be Concerned by kayroc: 5:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
Optional09:
Infact I was going to start this topic this morning. Imagine, Yesterday I was sent away from a job the white guy called me another immigrant and said I should be taken off his team. I was helpless, disappointed, frustrated. I called the company I work for and they said I will be assigned another duties. Till this moment I am still shaking and scared things might get worse in the future

Oga they will. In US whites are scared that they will become minority and suffer what they have been making others suffer.

In the end they will start chasing people away and it will do so many people like film trick. Those guys don't like blacks at all and they are getting bolder. Look at what Trump is doing. Check out Steve King of Iowa.

We need to develop Nigeria in case of incasity. After all, Jewish people lived in Europe for 2000 years before Hitler decided to give them red card.

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of White Nationalism And Why Africans Should Be Concerned by Optional09: 6:23pm On Apr 02, 2019
kayroc:

Oga they will. In US whites are scared that they will become minority and suffer what they have been making others suffer.

In the end they will start chasing people away and it will do so many people like film trick. Those guys don't like blacks at all and they are getting bolder. Look at what Trump is doing. Check out Steve King of Iowa.

We need to develop Nigeria in case of incasity. After all, Jewish people lived in Europe for 2000 years before Hitler decided to give them red card.

Many times I have thought about going back home getting the greecard was a war on it own. Now after the whole 5 years of trying to build a life come racism, that was my first ever experience. But where is the home to go back to Nigeria where police will kill is brother on the assumption he will find something to steal from him?

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of White Nationalism And Why Africans Should Be Concerned by kayroc: 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2019
Optional09:

Many times I have thought about going back home getting the greecard was a war on it own. Now after the whole 5 years of trying to build a life come racism, that was my first ever experience. But where is the home to go back to Nigeria where police will kill is brother on the assumption he will find something to steal from him?

Oga green card hustle is no joke so I must hail you for making it. Many Nigerians are there unable to get it and unwilling to leave.

I would suggest you consider letting citizenship land then looking closely at Canada. My sister there is working on using TN Visa to work in Canada once her own should load.

Immigrants have more mouth in Canada for now so that one is still paying. America can be so tough now. Until she started telling me about what is really on ground and opened up I thought everything was cool over there but nowadays o follow US News the way I follow Nairaland.

Things are really happening. Even in UK they decided to go for Brexit because they do that want white immigrants.
Re: The Rise Of White Nationalism And Why Africans Should Be Concerned by Optional09: 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2019
kayroc:

Oga green card hustle is no joke so I must hail you for making it. Many Nigerians are there unable to get it and unwilling to leave.

I would suggest you consider letting citizenship land then looking closely at Canada. My sister there is working on using TN Visa to work in Canada once her own should load.

Immigrants have more mouth in Canada for now so that one is still paying. America can be so tough now. Until she started telling me about what is really on ground and opened up I thought everything was cool over there but nowadays o follow US News the way I follow Nairaland.

Things are really happening. Even in UK they decided to go for Brexit because they do that want white immigrants.
Thats sounds pretty good my brother I will give it a shoot, I would have love to come back home only if we have just one leader
Re: The Rise Of White Nationalism And Why Africans Should Be Concerned by tevinsolt: 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2019
MrRichmond:
The only thing Africans should be concerned about is developing the continent so they don't have to run away to other nations to seek greener pastures!!!

You cannot come and be castigating people (the whites) who wish to protect their culture from foreign invasion under the guise of "immigration"

Africa should desist from this victim mentality and focus on herself if she does this; it is the whites that will flood Africa as immigrants!

STOP all this stupid talk of "rise of white nationalism" and preconceived racism! It's childish and backward!

Please point out the stupid talk that's childish and backward?

My post is to call attention to the reality that's gaining ground in the west!
I don't believe I have taken a position on Europeans feeling the need to protect their culture here, all I have done is to provide facts.

Now if you believe that all is well and dandy while African politicians continue in their way of local and tribal politics, endangering lives of hundreds of millions of people across the continent then you need a reality check.

The truth is many Nigerians do not know and do not understand what's going on the world stage, putting us at a disadvantage in being serious in the matters that require self awareness, self responsibility and development.

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of White Nationalism And Why Africans Should Be Concerned by tevinsolt: 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2019
Optional09:
Infact I was going to start this topic this morning. Imagine, Yesterday I was sent away from a job the white guy called me another immigrant and said I should be taken off his team. I was helpless, disappointed, frustrated. I called the company I work for and they said I will be assigned another duties. Till this moment I am still shaking and scared things might get worse in the future

Of course something like would be terribly disturbing. You don't have to look far, get online and you'll find all sorts of crazy rhetoric about non Europeans. One topic that's starting to gain ground the population IQ data.

according to statistics, apparently Africans tend to score low on the test (I mean borderline Retardation), with continental Africans scoring lower than American blacks.

With this some have concluded that that is why Africans can't run complex institutions, for example Government.

I hate to say it, but with the so called leaders presently governing all across Africa..... They seem to be right on the money.

But I disagree, it only seems to be that way, only because we've continued allow the scums among us to continue to ravage and pillage our people and our resources.

3 Likes

Re: The Rise Of White Nationalism And Why Africans Should Be Concerned by tevinsolt: 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
Around IQ 90 - 95 people can be taught to be productive with a reasonable amount of supervision. They can understand rules and are able to follow them. They understand the sense of a nation. They have difficulties deciding about something that is outside of their personal experience or space, and therefore will typically not be good managers. But they can be taught to be in a controlling function, such as being policemen. If however they have to make a decision they did not learn about, if they are confronted with a new situation or so, there must always be a manager who is able to fill this void.

People from IQ 80 - 85 do not understand rules well, or not at all. They can not see what needs to be done but function better being always instructed. They mostly think in terms their own desires and wants. Therefore they are unable to fully capture the sense a nation, they don't understand the sense of rules and laws. With supervision they can perform jobs like drivers, shop assistants, or in delivery services. Better jobs such as in an office are only possible under constant, tight and fine grain supervision.

This means, it is not naturally possible forming an organised society with low crime rates, if the majority of people is below IQ 85, unless you are willing to reach into every single persons life very deeply, organise, form and supervise everything they do strictly, and drill everyone from the earliest years of their lives. That is not easier.

If the majority of people is below IQ 75 forming a bigger organised society with low crime rates will become impossible. The people could only live together in small groups with some dictator-like leadership. There will be no jobs except activities targeting to fill the immediate needs for today and tomorrow.
Replacement of whites will be met with glee by the other races. The downside for them is when they have the keys to the castle they will regress backwards just like South Africa. They do not understand that whites built America no matter which way you look at it, and it is fact not racism to say that

white people are the target of the power in place because they are dangerous when they use their brain just a bit... arabs and black are much easier to control through religion and gold...

This is what someone had to say
Re: The Rise Of White Nationalism And Why Africans Should Be Concerned by otokx(m): 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
The black man needs to develop Africa which is his eternal home.

2 Likes

Re: The Rise Of White Nationalism And Why Africans Should Be Concerned by kayroc: 7:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
Optional09:
Thats sounds pretty good my brother I will give it a shoot, I would have love to come back home only if we have just one leader
Good luck bro. God will help all of us.

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of White Nationalism And Why Africans Should Be Concerned by pchukwudi: 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2019
How skilled and productive are you in your job? How much do you love America? Do you mingle with any of those anti-Trump, Anti-business, anti-Christian, anti-White goons? If you do, it will always show. And that may be the root cause of the issue

Finally, do you see yourself as a victim in your present experience?

I seriously recommend that you follow this young woman ( @RealCandaceO) tenaciously on Twitter. Her views can liberate your mind literally.

Optional09:

Re: The Rise Of White Nationalism And Why Africans Should Be Concerned by pchukwudi: 8:17pm On Apr 02, 2019
This thing is more complex than you think. Coming here to create a generalized impression that most right wing Westerners hate African immigrants is blatantly wrong. The assertion is also false.

What most of them hate is:

1) ILLEGAL immigration. (They want legal, controlled, merit based immigration).

2) The Left Wing tendency to push for open borders so they can keep importing new immigrant voters (since they usually don't procreate).

3) The Left's endless push for a multicultural West is a bid to weaken and diminish (or possibly eliminate) the influence of its Judeo-Christian cultural values. The left knows that with widespread diversity the people will never unite strongly against the government. Rather, due to mutual suspicion, the divided citizens will prefer to have the government as their sole arbiter in all areas of the political and socioeconomic life. This is one of the outcomes that the Left craves so much to see soon; hence their push for mass migration, open borders and demonization of nationalism.

But note that mass, illegal migration is not the only route the left is using to arrive at its agenda. They are also using immoral and amoral policies that go contrary to the principles of Christianity.

tevinsolt:

Of course something like would be terribly disturbing. You don't have to look far, get online and you'll find all sorts of crazy rhetoric about non Europeans. One topic that's starting to gain ground the population IQ data.

according to stat Apparently Africans have borderline retardation IQ results, with continental Africans scoring lower than American blacks. With this they came to the resolve that that is why Africans can't run complex institutions, for example Government.

I hate to say it, but with the so called leaders presently governing all across Africa..... They are right on the money.

But I disagree, we have only allowed the scums among us to continue to ravage and pillage people and resources.
Re: The Rise Of White Nationalism And Why Africans Should Be Concerned by tevinsolt: 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
otokx:
The black man needs to develop Africa which is his eternal home.

This is something that has to be done quick. We joined the rest of the world late. So we should be working than everyone to catch up and surpass them.

I have only see people use our Nation's age as an excuse to overlook bad behavior, while our population is exploding out the roof.
Re: The Rise Of White Nationalism And Why Africans Should Be Concerned by meccuno: 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2019
Divide Nigeria so that those who want to be together would. Promote their culture,and move at a pace that is convenient for them. Africa will never grow with artificially created borders called countries just to satisfy their needs to exploit our minerals. We were not meant to be. So many things are happening in Nigeria. It would Definitely lead to chaos and loss .of lives. We can still salvage our selves. Time is running out
Re: The Rise Of White Nationalism And Why Africans Should Be Concerned by tevinsolt: 10:18pm On Apr 02, 2019
pchukwudi:
This thing is more complex than you think. Coming here to create a generalized impression that most right wing Westerners hate African immigrants is blatantly wrong. The assertion is also false.

2) The Left Wing tendency to push for open borders so they can keep importing new immigrant voters (since they usually don't procreate).

3) The Left's endless push for a multicultural West is a bid to weaken and diminish (or possibly eliminate) the influence of its Judeo-Christian cultural values. The left knows that with widespread diversity the people will never unite strongly against the government. Rather, due to mutual suspicion, the divided citizens will prefer to have the government as their sole arbiter in all areas of the political and socioeconomic life. This is one of the outcomes that the Left craves so much to see soon; hence their push for mass migration, open borders and demonization of nationalism.

But note that mass, illegal migration is not the only route the left is using to arrive at its agenda. They are also using immoral and amoral policies that go contrary to the principles of Christianity.

America should protect its borders, And in many ways I agree with Trump. To have a country you must protect the integrity of its borders.

But I see you're more interested in pushing a Christian agenda. But let me remind you. Where were the Judaeo-Christian values when the inquisition occurred or the gasing of Jews at Auschwitz?
Enslavement of Africans and their descendants for centuries?

I'm all for Europeans protecting their culture. My call is to Africans, we need to wake up.
Re: The Rise Of White Nationalism And Why Africans Should Be Concerned by kayroc: 4:40am On Apr 03, 2019
pchukwudi:

I am not surprised to see that religion has pushed Africans to embrace Republican dogma.

When the Republicans show the racist side of the party fully you'll see that religion alone will not save you.
Re: The Rise Of White Nationalism And Why Africans Should Be Concerned by pchukwudi: 9:10am On Apr 03, 2019
You are ignorant.

Check the history of both parties. The DNC was the party of slave dealers, Jim Crow, KKK and all those racist craps.

Republicans actually fought Democrats just to free the slaves and give then right to political participation and arms.

Unfortunately, today, Democrats are still enslaving many idiots to government (thereby making most of them to be personally grossly unproductive) with the delusion of free everything.

kayroc:

I am not surprised to see that religion has pushed Africans to embrace Republican dogma.

When the Republicans show the racist side of the party fully you'll see that religion alone will not save you.
Re: The Rise Of White Nationalism And Why Africans Should Be Concerned by kayroc: 10:32am On Apr 03, 2019
pchukwudi:
You are ignorant.

Check the history of both parties. The DNC was the party of slave dealers, Jim Crow, KKK and all those racist craps.

Republicans actually fought Democrats just to free the slaves and give then right to political participation and arms.

Unfortunately, today, Democrats are still enslaving many idiots to government (thereby making most of them to be personally grossly unproductive) with the delusion of free everything.

I would like to suggest that you read up on the Southern Strategy. You are right that the Republicans were the Party that abolished slavery but the old Southern Racists moved to the Republicans after the 60s when the Democratic President passed Civil Rights legislation.

Just take 10 mins to read on the Southern Strategy on Wikipedia and you will see that I am not that ignorant Sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rise Of White Nationalism And Why Africans Should Be Concerned by pchukwudi: 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2019
1) Wikipedia is NOT a credible source of information.

2) The so called Southern Strategy is a conspiracy theory as far as I and a number of established researchers are concerned.

3) Research the history and founding philosophy/rhetorics of Planned Parenthood. Then tell me which party is in full support of it right now and which demographic group it is most damaging to. A quick test.

4) Stop listening to SPLC and Media Matters. They have both been discredited and proven to be the racist and propaganda mouth pieces of the DNC.

kayroc:

I would like to suggest that you read up on the Southern Strategy. You are right that the Republicans were the Party that abolished slavery but the old Southern Racists moved to the Republicans after the 60s when the Democratic President passed Civil Rights legislation.

Just take 10 mins to read on the Southern Strategy on Wikipedia and you will see that I am not that ignorant Sir.
Re: The Rise Of White Nationalism And Why Africans Should Be Concerned by tevinsolt: 12:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
pchukwudi:
You are ignorant.

The Democratic Party was the party of slavery.

In fact, more Northern Democrats and Northern republicans were for the abolition of slavery put against both Democrats and Republicans from the south!
Today there are more openly racist individuals in the Republican party, because of aligned values.

You keep getting familiar with these folks alright, and you will be pleasantly shocked like that girl "Okafor" with Steve King.
Re: The Rise Of White Nationalism And Why Africans Should Be Concerned by kayroc: 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2019
pchukwudi:
1) Wikipedia is NOT a credible source of information.

2) The so called Southern Strategy is a conspiracy theory as far as I and a number of established researchers are concerned.

3) Research the history and founding philosophy/rhetorics of Planned Parenthood. Then tell me which party is in full support of it right now and which demographic group it is most damaging to. A quick test.

4) Stop listening to SPLC and Media Matters. They have both been discredited and proven to be the racist and propaganda mouth pieces of the DNC.

Wikipedia has several sources for claims made but I know they are not that credible.

If you say that the Southern Strategy is a conspiracy theory, then please research the parties that voted for and against the Civil Rights bills in the 60s. Check who supported the Voting Rights Acts.

You will find that the Republicans did not support these vital initiatives.

Planned Parenthood does not force anybody to use their services. There are a lot of contraceptive options that can reduce the demand for abortions. Republicans generally oppose policies that enable easier access to abortion-reducing contraceptives.
Re: The Rise Of White Nationalism And Why Africans Should Be Concerned by kayroc: 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
tevinsolt:

In fact, more Northern Democrats and Northern republicans were for the abolition of slavery put against both Democrats and Republicans from the south!
Today there are more openly racist individuals in the Republican party, because of aligned values.

You keep getting familiar with these folks alright, and you will be pleasantly shocked like that girl "Okafor" with Steve King.

I am glad that you were willing to take time to educate him. There are simply too many African Immigrants backing up the Republicans in US. They are using church to decieve us and people are buying it.

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of White Nationalism And Why Africans Should Be Concerned by pchukwudi: 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
Yea, just like "Trump is the racist" and "Obama is the progressive". Yet, Trump's policies have been HISTORICALLY much more empowering and economically liberating to the blacks (and the other minorities) in the US, compared to those of other DNC presidents.

But here you are wanting to rewrite history.

See, until you realize that today's Left Wing movements in America (and the West) are primarily driven by godlessness and antichristian passion (in their bid to entrench their grips on power) you'd never be clear what's going on.

I urge you to get informed here: https://blexit.com

tevinsolt:

Re: The Rise Of White Nationalism And Why Africans Should Be Concerned by wealthtrak: 6:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
tevinsolt:
There's a chorus that's starting to spread like wildfire in the west in objection to the migration of non-Europeans into their lands. A quick history research will show that for the majority of documented European history, wars in acquisition of land and resources was something they engaged in.
From the Greeks to the Romans who conquered Majorly Europe, a long stretch of Northern Africa and parts of Asia, The endless wars between Vikings and the Angles and Saxons, The Conquest that led to the discovery of the Americas which in turn lead to the extermination of many Native North American tribes and Importation of millions of Africans as slaves, the scramble for Africa that divided the continent up into European money making play grounds, the occupation of India, China and many others and the world wars and the cold war.

In many ways the Middle Easterners are similar, and there was a time they took over parts of Europe that led to bitter opposition from Europeans (the Crusades)

I wrote all that to hit this note. Migration of non-Europeans in high numbers I think, is starting to trigger a lot of people's apprehension, as to what is going to become of them when they're out numbered.
And it's giving rise to far right wing white Nationalist ideology that seeks to reverse the trend.

Most Africans have had life happen to them for most of our documented history. Lack of fierce competition gave rise to mediocrity. They came, and kings sold millions of people for guns mirrors, and gin. Then slavery transitioned into imperialism, and now back to stooges who keep endangering lives for same self gratification that has gone unhindered for so long.

Africa is most probably the only continent that doesn't have the capacity to defend itself today, if anything should go awry in the world. Our weapons come from these countries that might soon be overrun by people who subscribe to these Ideologies then what then?
Only the strong will survive in
a competitive world.

(1) (Reply)

Your Insults Mean Nothing To Me,I am Not A Yoruba-FFK / Was Giadom Used And Dumped Or Just Play The Script Of A Slave ? / Ndigbo Owe Buhari Everlasting Gratitude- Arthur Eze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.