Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

What Police PRO Deputy Commissioner Told Me About Johnson's Death - Ruggedman - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Police PRO Deputy Commissioner Told Me About Johnson's Death - Ruggedman (31781 Views)

Police PRO Gives Update On The Issues Between BNXN And The Police / Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face / Its Not Juju! Zone 2 Police PRO, Dolapo Explains How Davido's Bae Won his heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Police PRO Deputy Commissioner Told Me About Johnson's Death - Ruggedman by Timekeeper: 4:59am On Apr 03, 2019
Dedetwo:

There is definitely something Igbo in you that triggers stupidity. Please get a cure very soon.

It's Amatarasha that is igbotic in me

1 Like

Re: What Police PRO Deputy Commissioner Told Me About Johnson's Death - Ruggedman by femi4: 5:35am On Apr 03, 2019
francescainnoce:
I still don’t get it. Why did they shoot a guy unarmed
stray bullet
Re: What Police PRO Deputy Commissioner Told Me About Johnson's Death - Ruggedman by tommenoh(m): 6:52am On Apr 03, 2019
I get so pissed with news like this! Killers of kolade? How many bullets were fired? It ought to be killer by now, and not plural. Did two cops, fired simultaneously? One must have, regardless of who led the team. It shouldn't be rocket science, to match the bullet to a particular cop:s gun. Let the inspector, finger the culprit, that is my main concern. That man will bear the brunt of justice and the leader of the team, face disciplinary measures, for not controlling the shooter in his group.
What's with the confusion? Useless cops, always discharging gunshots over civil cases, but will run from robbery attacks in progress!
Re: What Police PRO Deputy Commissioner Told Me About Johnson's Death - Ruggedman by hectorcupa: 7:45am On Apr 03, 2019
dapsoneh:
GO AND GET MARRIED MR RUGEDDY
just how....does him getting married affects the topic on ground ....kai!!!people sha
Re: What Police PRO Deputy Commissioner Told Me About Johnson's Death - Ruggedman by vinelli(m): 11:03am On Apr 03, 2019
SjMbula:
his own was a different case, the boy that was mistakenly shot was their errand boy, dont mind the woman in the video clip that raised alarm, she's just a passenger from lagos on her way to eastern naija
I don't understand you, the errand boy is he not a human being
Re: What Police PRO Deputy Commissioner Told Me About Johnson's Death - Ruggedman by Amatarasha(f): 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
Timekeeper:

It's Amatarasha that is igbotic in me
pls explain hw am d igbotic in u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony / Kate Henshaw Look Alike Audition In Lekki / Daniella Okeke Marks Birthday With Dazzling Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.