Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Cossy Ojiakor Reveals The Kind Of Man She Wants - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Ojiakor Reveals The Kind Of Man She Wants (31377 Views)

Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reveals The Kind Of Man She Wants by EdoBozz(m): 4:29am On Apr 03, 2019
Las las na only stingy man she go fit buy as husband.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reveals The Kind Of Man She Wants by makapella(m): 5:54am On Apr 03, 2019
dreyton:
taaa you must be new to social media abi na today the thing slack? Person wey don they do things since 1993, just imagine how man prick she they collect daily times 26 yrs, Bros na river niger she carry for there
chai,you burst my head with this yarn.na true talk bro,true talk

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reveals The Kind Of Man She Wants by princfred(m): 6:20am On Apr 03, 2019
She too bleach abeg.
Good to pamper your banny.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reveals The Kind Of Man She Wants by Greatfullheart: 6:28am On Apr 03, 2019
So What Now? Even if there Is Such Man on Earth, are You Waiting for Him To Find you Or What?? Abi Your Brain de Lick Oil

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reveals The Kind Of Man She Wants by oluwatodimu1(m): 7:00am On Apr 03, 2019
All boobs no brain!
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reveals The Kind Of Man She Wants by mukthar2000(m): 7:03am On Apr 03, 2019
Idiot Tinted car, so that people we not see that ur rubbish boobs around the street abii, we all no that u are hungry type, that was y u bark like goat at Ben Bruce even when they don't give u food abiii, animal
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reveals The Kind Of Man She Wants by mema900: 7:37am On Apr 03, 2019
handsomeyinka:
God has not created her husband

The husband don marry tay tay
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reveals The Kind Of Man She Wants by Psoul(m): 7:38am On Apr 03, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
How.old is she self?

I can't really tell ooo. I grew up and started seeing this woman as an Aunty.
Now, I a married, have children that are grown and ready to be something better in the society and this "would've been grand mother" is still here messing up and still wishing for a-kind-of-man-I-want.

Madam, u don exceed menopause. At ur age, sex should be a thing of the past.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reveals The Kind Of Man She Wants by TeamWealth: 7:41am On Apr 03, 2019
Since a decade ago, this wasted plastic shill is still searching for what to find in a man
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reveals The Kind Of Man She Wants by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:46am On Apr 03, 2019
Psoul:

I can't really tell ooo. I grew up and started seeing this woman as an Aunty.
Now, I a married, have children that are grown and ready to be something better in the society and this "would've been grand mother" is still here messing up and still wishing for a-kind-of-man-I-want.

Madam, u don exceed menopause. At ur age, sex should be a thing of the past.
funny to be older than her now but she was once older when I was growing up and shocking to even watch her as aunty too in apple juice obesere music's. Am confused gaan
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reveals The Kind Of Man She Wants by babtoundey(m): 7:46am On Apr 03, 2019
Well, I agree with her. That's what she needed at the moment. Once the hunger gone and the heat vanished, what she wants in a man will change. Don't be surprised if tomorrow she says she wants a God fearing man that can get her some sets of bungalow in so so place. That thing is utterly confused.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reveals The Kind Of Man She Wants by Psoul(m): 8:02am On Apr 03, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
funny to be older than her now but she was once older when I was growing up and shocking to even watch her as aunty too in apple juice obesere music's. Am confused gaan

Lol
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reveals The Kind Of Man She Wants by KRDCROWN(m): 8:07am On Apr 03, 2019
Man- slave is needed that should be your request..... Not husband. Take it to ur skull � we are African, people with richest culture
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reveals The Kind Of Man She Wants by handsomeyinka(m): 9:02am On Apr 03, 2019
mema900:

The husband don marry tay tay
Lol
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reveals The Kind Of Man She Wants by Cantonese: 9:46am On Apr 03, 2019
Abfinest007:
come n take clay n mode him urself

Meanwhile it is called mould and not mode. Cheers!
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reveals The Kind Of Man She Wants by MyGeneration(m): 12:15pm On Apr 03, 2019
handsomeyinka:
God has not created her husband
Her husband has married long ago
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reveals The Kind Of Man She Wants by handsomeyinka(m): 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
MyGeneration:

Lol...you too bad
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reveals The Kind Of Man She Wants by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2019
MyGeneration:

DM her if u like her. Things can work out. Good luck
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reveals The Kind Of Man She Wants by MyGeneration(m): 12:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

DM her if u like her. Things can work out. Good luck
Cossy is still popular amongst older folks till today, no man that's above 40 that watches Nigerian movie's don't know the woman who slept with a dog in a movie.

No way we want take hide am undecided even if e want happen
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reveals The Kind Of Man She Wants by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
MyGeneration:

Cossy is still popular amongst older folks till today, no man that's above 40 that watches Nigerian movie's don't know the woman who slept with a dog in a movie.

No way we want take hide am undecided even if e want happen

Did she actually sleep with a dog or just make believe/acting
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reveals The Kind Of Man She Wants by MyGeneration(m): 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

Did she actually sleep with a dog or just make believe/acting
Acting now. But that's what they normally use when describing her.

That fair woman way get big breast way being act one film way she sleep with dog those days If u say cossy people might say they don't know her but once you say that they would say oh u mean that woman.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Ime Bishop's Wife And Daughter / Wizkid’s Grand Entrance At The London 02 Concert / D'banj, Meek Mill And Josh Harris Picrured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.