Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Tonto Dikeh Reveals Her Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Cost Her Over N5million - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Reveals Her Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Cost Her Over N5million (447 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous / Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Reveals Her Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Cost Her Over N5million by Mrpet: 7:48pm On Apr 02, 2019
Actress Tonto Dikeh has revealed that next cosmetic surgery will cost way over N5million to achieve. The divorced mother of one made this known via an Instagram post.
According to her, she has so far done two cosmetic surgeries – the first was a boob job while the second she never revealed despite announcing that she would be seeing the same doctor.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-xMyMrG67JHQ/XKOGTbAVEQI/AAAAAAAAAo8/b5m_9SNFfrIe1Wyt9xWADl_eaVVFiW8NQCLcBGAs/s1600/Screenshot_2019-04-02-16-54-50.png[/img]

Tonto Dikeh has now revealed that she is set for a third surgery and that the cost will be way more than the amount she spent on her first surgery.
She shared:
Btw my 1st surgery was 5million second surgery 4million and the 3rd which im yet to go for is wey more than the first cos its my last!! “

[url]topdailytrendnews.com[/url]
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals Her Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Cost Her Over N5million by Mrpet: 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
[url]topdailytrendnews.com[/url][/quote]
Mrpet:
Actress Tonto Dikeh has revealed that next cosmetic surgery will cost way over N5million to achieve. The divorced mother of one made this known via an Instagram post.
According to her, she has so far done two cosmetic surgeries – the first was a boob job while the second she never revealed despite announcing that she would be seeing the same doctor.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-xMyMrG67JHQ/XKOGTbAVEQI/AAAAAAAAAo8/b5m_9SNFfrIe1Wyt9xWADl_eaVVFiW8NQCLcBGAs/s1600/Screenshot_2019-04-02-16-54-50.png[/img]

Tonto Dikeh has now revealed that she is set for a third surgery and that the cost will be way more than the amount she spent on her first surgery.
She shared:
Btw my 1st surgery was 5million second surgery 4million and the 3rd which im yet to go for is wey more than the first cos its my last!! “

[url]topdailytrendnews.com[/url]

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals Her Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Cost Her Over N5million by ozoono(m): 8:03pm On Apr 02, 2019
u are always in my prayer for good sense of reasoning waoh first to comment d fist time
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals Her Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Cost Her Over N5million by Onyemaifychris(m): 6:54am On Apr 03, 2019
Mrpet:
[url]topdailytrendnews.com[/url]Actress Tonto Dikeh has revealed that next cosmetic surgery will cost way over N5million to achieve. The divorced mother of one made this known via an Instagram post.

She shared:
Please can you think of something more better than all of this surgery, abeg think

(1) (Reply)

Abounce Fawole Finally Acknowledges Xavier Is His Son / Funke Akindele Celebrate His Husband Birthday In Zanku Legwork Dance Challenge / "I'm Chosen" - Amb. Buzopat Celebrates Birthday With Sumptuous Images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.