Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,001 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:38 AM

Guys How Is The Sun And Heat In Your Area - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guys How Is The Sun And Heat In Your Area (325 Views)

We Make And Sell Motobike Sun And Rain Cover For All Bikes / Dine Under The Sun And Stars: Outdoor Dining For Food Lovers / Heat: Man Steps Out In Towel To Buy Fuel In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Is The Sun And Heat In Your Area by nabiz(m): 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2019
Abuja don turn to he'll fire oo. Heat won kill person, even air condition de blow heat. My fan don blow so tee e don de complain. How is ur area.
Re: Guys How Is The Sun And Heat In Your Area by ojun50(m): 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
Dis part of lagos wey i dey worst no light, dust full road plus heat join am, but i dey make sure i bath with well water , fresh frm the well
Re: Guys How Is The Sun And Heat In Your Area by Nbote(m): 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2019
My broda d heat here na die... D crazy part is d water u want to shower with don already boil inside tank...
Re: Guys How Is The Sun And Heat In Your Area by THUNDER4real(m): 10:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
This is part of the next level. Buhari- Heated - Next- Level
Re: Guys How Is The Sun And Heat In Your Area by dirtycoin(m): 5:32am On Apr 03, 2019
It is damn hot in Ilorin, Kwara state.
Re: Guys How Is The Sun And Heat In Your Area by freemanbubble: 6:25am On Apr 03, 2019
Extremely hot in Benin city
Coupled with the fact that Bedc is worsening the whole matter

We don't see three hours light dey are sharing

Once small rain fall like this we nor go see light for three days
Re: Guys How Is The Sun And Heat In Your Area by nabiz(m): 6:57am On Apr 03, 2019
THUNDER4real:
This is part of the next level. Buhari- Heated - Next- Level
bros wet in Bubu do u na

(1) (Reply)

Young Man Killed His Wife In Kano / Watch The Wonderful Moment American Rapper Snoop Dogg Fought On Wrestlemania / Ooni Of Ife Confirms Awori As First Settlers In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.