Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! (38704 Views)

Mai Tangale, Buba Maisharu, Is Dead / Emir Buba Maisheru Is Dead / Prince Gbadegesin Ogunoye, Olowo Of Owo - Elect Bows Out Of Public Service (2) (3) (4)

Re: Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! by koldej(m): 10:40am On Apr 03, 2019
GET YOUR QUALITY AND AFFORDABLE SYSTEMS @ COLLINS TECH.....
WE OFFER PAY ON DELIVERY IF U RE TOO BUSY TO VISIT OUR OFFICE
WARRANTY ON EVERY SYSTEM YOU BUY
WATSAPP OR CALL 07014047785 TO PLACE YOUR ORDER
Re: Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! by Starz825(m): 10:48am On Apr 03, 2019
Na today we go know people wey come from plateau.... because it will be very stupid for anyone who is not from that state to complain about the gesture of the so called king...

Abi ..is it your king grin
Re: Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! by paix(m): 11:07am On Apr 03, 2019
The governor is the chief security officer of the state. Everybody in that is answerable to him. He has the power to enthrone and dethrone any chief in his dormain. I stand to be corrected though.
Re: Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! by Bimpe29: 11:16am On Apr 03, 2019
That's apparently shameful, embarrassing and unbecoming of a Royalty.
Re: Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! by DJInfluence: 11:30am On Apr 03, 2019
What do you expect? Nowadays, King is a political appointment. Our kings, pastors, imams are all hustling for their future and that of their great grand children yet unborn.
Re: Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! by falcon01: 11:36am On Apr 03, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
The great USA u talked about has different laws for different States

Our problem here is our inability to tolerate and appreciate our differences as a result of bigotry and other reasons
exactly
Re: Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! by jamace(m): 11:56am On Apr 03, 2019
Traditional rulers have no power in a democratic government. They are burdens on the democratic govt.

Govt installs them.
Govt pays them.
Govt takes care of the security of them and their subjects.

So, what is/are the duty/duties of traditional rulers in a democracy?

Monarchical system of govt died the day democracy stepped into Nigeria.
Re: Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! by ayobamiakinrind(m): 1:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
Cutezt:
Mixed Reactions have trailed the viral image of a first class and top most King, as well as The head of the Plateau Traditional Council and former Comptroller General of the Nigerian Custom Service, the Gbom Gwom Jos, Da Victor Gyang Buba bowing before the state governor, Gov Simon Lalong who was sitting comfortably whilst the King was bowing to him,see reactions by the Plateau citizens below

This governor is living Ajimobi's fantasy.

Re: Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! by sogodihno: 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
LiveByNight:
The yoruba won't mind their oba allowing buhari sit on his throne but watch them come here and have an opinion. Reading the angry reactions makes me happy with Jos people this is how a people with pride act ! You do not sell yourself for money.. the yoruba have allowed tinubu and politics Rob them of any nobility all because of greed ..

The oba of Benin can never bow before buhari or allow buhari sit on his throne , mark my words !!!!

But at least the Jos people are angry unlike the yorubas who said there is nothing wrong with buhari sitting on the Ooni's throne

[img]https://media1./images/d503cd8458a5fa29c5be26b9fc7046ba/tenor.gif?itemid=8287629[/img]

show me the picture of wen Buhari was sitting on Ooni's throne or thunder will fire u, liar!

Thier are 3 kings in Nigeria, Ooni, sultan and Oba of Benin, all other kings na Royal representative including ur Obi of Onitsha. ode!
Re: Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
sogodihno:

show me the picture of wen Buhari was sitting on Ooni's throne or thunder will fire u, liar!

Thier are 3 kings in Nigeria, Ooni, sultan and Oba of Benin, all other kings na Royal representative including ur Obi of Onitsha. ode!

See this buffoon! Who is obi of onitsha? Mad man
And let me warn you, never ever mention the oba of Benin with that ooni who is a tinubu stooge in the same sentence

Oba is far more superior to Ooni, is Ooni the rightful heir to that throne ?

Mumu international!!
Re: Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! by objobj: 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
Akaujaa:
...and what is wrong with that? The governor is the face and image of the entire state. Bowing before the governor means loyalty to the state and not to the governor as a person.

Oga dont mind some of the comments.
they dont know what they are saying.
Gov. pays your salary, gov. grades your stool,
gov renovates your palace,
gov. can enthrones and can dethrone you.
moreover, if the gov. seniors you in age nothing wrong bow to him in a respectful manner. remember we are not practicing democracy and not monarchical. Constitution does not give an particular responsibility to the traditional rulers.
Re: Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! by sogodihno: 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2019
LiveByNight:

See this buffoon! Who is obi of onitsha? Mad man
And let me warn you, never ever mention the oba of Benin with that ooni who is a tinubu stooge in the same sentence

Oba is far more superior to Ooni, is Ooni the rightful heir to that throne ?

Mumu international!!

u are the mad man here, The photos they took with Prince Charles say it all, it is only Ooni and sultan that sat in d same front row with Prince Charles, all other kings sat at their back, ur useless king Obi sat farthest at the back. That's the truth. Kill urself. ntor.
Re: Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2019
sogodihno:

u are the mad man here, The photos they took with Prince Charles say it all, it is only Ooni and sultan that sat in d same front row with Prince Charles, all other kings sat at their back, ur useless king Obi sat farthest at the back. That's the truth. Kill urself. ntor.

Who is obi? This one na mad man o

Are you sick? See this illiterate o? Wetin concern auchi man like me and obi?

Na who send your useless Ooni go stand up for buhari ?

My Oba pass your while generation forever and ever so if you like kee yourself

[img]https://media1./images/d503cd8458a5fa29c5be26b9fc7046ba/tenor.gif?itemid=8287629[/img]
Re: Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! by karnap(m): 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
Cutezt:
Mixed Reactions have trailed the viral image of a first class and top most King, as well as The head of the Plateau Traditional Council and former Comptroller General of the Nigerian Custom Service, the Gbom Gwom Jos, Da Victor Gyang Buba bowing before the state governor, Gov Simon Lalong who was sitting comfortably whilst the King was bowing to him,see reactions by the Plateau citizens below

A KING BOW TO NO ONE, WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS ROYALTY, JUST EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS COUNTRY IS MONEY RESPECT.
Re: Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! by sogodihno: 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
LiveByNight:

Who is obi? This one na mad man o

Are you sick? See this illiterate o? Wetin concern auchi man like me and obi?

Na who send your useless Ooni go stand up for buhari ?

My Oba pass your while generation forever and ever so if you like kee yourself

lolz, u are a donkey! u keep repeating the same nonsense and I asked show me pics of Ooni standing for Buhari, u can't, u think am one of ur fellow pig, abi? Ewure. fvck off jor!
Re: Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
sogodihno:

lolz, u are a donkey! u keep repeating the same nonsense and I asked show me pics of Ooni standing for Buhari, u can't, u think am one of ur fellow pig, abi? Ewure. fvck off jor!

khian vbe gha ye
Re: Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! by sogodihno: 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
LiveByNight:

khian vbe gha ye
type in English, Donkey
Re: Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
Re: Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! by Nowenuse: 11:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
Wetin consign us with this burukutu and gbete plateau politics undecided if i call fulani for them now dem go begin cry say i dey wicked

Do you know that you are very senseless and stupid for making this kind of comment? Can't you just read and ignore if it is not your concern?
Or is nairaland for only issues concerning your state?

Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... / Gani Adams Steps Out Of Seclusion To Be Installed As Aare Ona Kakanfo (Photos) / Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan.