Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Breaking!!! Three Futo Students Dies Of Drug Abuse, One Still Unconscious - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Breaking!!! Three Futo Students Dies Of Drug Abuse, One Still Unconscious (710 Views)

Two PTI Students Dies In The Delta State Fire Incident / 8ft Python Killed At Eziobodo - FUTO / Breaking! Three Loud Blasts Heard In Saudi Capital Riyadh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!!! Three Futo Students Dies Of Drug Abuse, One Still Unconscious by bazetrend: 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
Early this morning, we got a report that 3 FUTO students(2 boys and 1 girl) were found dead at Sunshine Castle Umuchima, one student (1 guy) still unconscious.

It got to the notice of the lodge occupants that these students in question are not legal occupants of the lodge but are friends to the main occupant of the lodge. These students collected the key of the main occupant, came into the room yesterday and kicked off their Smoking, drinking plus the mixing of hard drugs, tramadol, spirit, & vodka drinks to make themselves feel good as usual but it looks like the mixing went wrong this time and it resulted to mortality.

Police Men came this morning to pack the dead bodies and also arrested the lodge caretaker. Currently most occupants of the lodge has vacated the lodge premises for fear of been illegally arrested.

Although this is an Off-Campus case but we advice the SUG Executives honourably led by Comr. Frank Samuel Chigozirim in Collaboration with the school management to swing into action and help reduce the existence of these vices especially the intake of hard drugs by FUTO students staying off campus.

We also advice all Lodge Caretakers, in Eziobodo, Umuchima, Ihiagwa, Obinze to make life uncomfortable for students who doesn't want to do away with Drug Abuse and Alcoholism to avoid implicating other students and lodge occupants or even the Caretakers too in deadly cases.

Keep in touch for follow up updates
Re: Breaking!!! Three Futo Students Dies Of Drug Abuse, One Still Unconscious by lycann(m): 11:16pm On Apr 02, 2019
RIP TO THEM
Re: Breaking!!! Three Futo Students Dies Of Drug Abuse, One Still Unconscious by kings59: 11:38pm On Apr 02, 2019
This news made me remember a guy in my lodge back then named ''Dubem''. This guy was a terrible smoker, a fan of weeds . Early in the morning he wakes up and start smoking in front of the lodge.

One tuesday morning, i was cleaning my closet , racking debris , and after i was done, i went outside to deposit it . Suddenly as i was washing my waste basket i heard Dubem phoning his dad telling them he needed money for practical which cost 30,000 and excursion which amounted to 40,000 a total of 70k. I felt pity for hid parent because they know not what their son is doing in school.

The next day they sent the money, immediately he saw the alert he shouted,"dem maga don pay.'' Hed did small party in the lodge that night and spent most of his time smoking weed. I wanted to advise him, but i felt like ''but finally ,na all these set of guys dey make am sharp sharp''

Dubem now works in NNPC earning it big.

Sometimes, some people are very lucky in life while others aren't. Yahoo boys do smoke weed but they are still successful, i know a lecturer that smooks weed before lecturing students ,but he still does great.

Those three were just unlucky, i wonder how a guy will leave his room for his friends. People aint careful thesedays ooo. What if they have guns and were caught in his room,wouldnt he be implicated as well.

These should serve as a note to all students that live offcamp .

i remember when i was in 300 level.A friend of mine called me that i should leave my key for him. i left it for him, only to come back and i saw my bed scattered, woman hair on my comb and my perfume used.

43 minutes later the lady opposite my room saw me outside , she began hailing me saying '' guy you be correct man, that your babe climax no be small, i just dey hear her mourning from my room.''

We even had lodge meeting that night. Just before the we ended the meeting, our care taking was shouting,"who be that guy way him babe dey shout for almost 30 minutes, that guy get big dick ooo'' others were like'' omo i just dey focus how the guy dey nack am.''

The next 2 weeks that my guy called me again begging me for 10k that the girl bleeped in my room is pregnant and she needed abortion. I told him i don't have and i was scared cus i don't wanna pertake in murder.

It is good to be very careful thesedays and never to trust anyone even your relatives.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Three Futo Students Dies Of Drug Abuse, One Still Unconscious by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:43pm On Apr 02, 2019
check would reveal that tainted drugs may have been used, and the dealer should also be arrested!
Re: Breaking!!! Three Futo Students Dies Of Drug Abuse, One Still Unconscious by YoungAncient1: 11:45pm On Apr 02, 2019
If this is true, i hope one chap out there will learn from this and turn a new leaf.

Anything that alters your ability to reason clearly or put unhealthy pressure on your brain is no good at all.

(1) (Reply)

Indorama Petrochemical Graduate Training Recruitment Test Invitation July 2019 / Contacting Moderators To Help Delete Post / Ebonyi State Born Artist Teems Up With Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.