Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

TECHNOLOGICAL WAR - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / TECHNOLOGICAL WAR (577 Views)

Scholar’s Advanced Technological System (HOT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECHNOLOGICAL WAR by Preciouschosen: 12:54am On Apr 03, 2019
All right reserved

Although this is my first work, i love writing and have passion for it. Starting fully next week, All are invited to this story

thanks
Re: TECHNOLOGICAL WAR by Preciouschosen: 3:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
PROLOGUE
Copyright
All Rights Reserved:
This work exclusively belongs to the Author and
is protected under copyright laws.
The title, thoughts, plot, characters,
settings, and all its contents are properties of
the author.
No part of this work, either in parts or in whole
should be reproduced in any format, electronic
or otherwise without permission from the
author.
DISCLAIMER: Characters included in this story
are COMPLETELY FICTIONAL. No similarity to any
person either living or dead, places(real
locations) and organizations is intended or
should be inferred.

PROLOGUE

TIME: 2AM

The thunder just brought a stop to the quietness of the area, as all the creature in the bush ran for safety. Then a cry of a baby was heard
Gelia just gave birth to a bouncing baby boy after ten years of marriage; her happiness knew no bound, she knew her husband will very happy to hear the good news.

Far off at mathane a man and woman were drag by four men into the forest. They seem to be husband and wife as they were pleading for their lifes but the men seem to have deaf ears. The men stoped at a place where the pit was located and the leader looked at them, he never knew why he was asked to kill the man, anyway he had to obey and recieve the reward. So he drew his sword and killed them and they were buried immediately.

A man was in a dark room illuminated by candle. He was waiting patiently for the parcel and at that moment heard a knock at the door
'Come in' he said
The guy came in as he was holding a parcel.
'Sir someone brought this' the guy said
He to as he stared at it and discovered that it was what he has been expecting
'You can go' the man said
the guy left, soon as he closed the door the man opened the parcel and saw a paper with little bold letters and gave a wicked smile as he read the content, which says;
THE DEED HAD BEEN DONE.

like i said i am starting fully next week
enjoy the small update.. THANKS
Re: TECHNOLOGICAL WAR by Oyinprince(m): 10:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
Well-done PreciousChoosen

Do remember to edit the copyright notice place, take off my email and name
Re: TECHNOLOGICAL WAR by Preciouschosen: 7:51am On Apr 04, 2019
Oyinprince:
Well-done PreciousChoosen

Do remember to edit the copyright notice place, take off my email and name

thanks oyinprince
Re: TECHNOLOGICAL WAR by Preciouschosen: 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2019
Chapter 1

MATHANE VILLAGE

TEN YEARS LATER

The kings palace was a large one as it had so many army moving in the compound, the gate was made up of hard metal. Inside the courtroom where they were have thier meeting, the king was sitting on his high throne that has gold colour. He is in his late 50s and he has grey hair, 5ft3inches tall and dark in complexion. At front of him are ten seat 5 adjacent to each other, 9 elders were present at the meeting,suddenly king Jague began his speech;

''Well we have seen that the people of Bracham don't want peace, we heard they have recriut many more people to fight against us, and they started attacking, after the killing the couple 10years ago they still had the guts to com and attacks us again last week killing seven(7) people in the process so i think we must do something' he paused and looked at the face of the elders and saw sad looked on their faces so he continued his speech.

''i think it is time for us to show them that Mathane has been and will Always be the Lion who is the king of the jungle, but before we proceed i want to seek advice from my elders and know how we should go about it'' he seemed to remember something.

''Were is elder Zubby?' He asked

''Did he tell anybody why he is not in the meeting today?'' he added. After some seconds of silent the youngest elder stood up and and said
'
'My king, he told me he is not coming, due to personal issues''.

"Ok atleast he told someone that he is not coming so lets continue the meeting,'' the king said

Elder pacio stood up and ,looked at the king,

''My king i think they have beaten more they can......

Immediately the door at the court room opened and elder Zubby came running and breathing heavy, as every body began to stare at him, they new something was amiss because his face said it all.
''Elder zubby what happen, while are u breathing like that?"the king asked

After sometime he looked at his fellow elders then said.

''My king they have done something terrible'' was the only word zubby could mutter.
The king knew that the Bracham where the people at work but he manage to ask
'
'What have they done this time?"

My king they have killed three families and burnt them alife, the body were discovered by the villagers on thier way to the farm'' zubby said with a sad expression look on his face.
------------------------------------------------------------

Zubby open the door to his house and saw Gelia coming to give him a welcome hug, he recieved the welcome hug with a smile on his face
''So how was the meeting?'' Gelia asked her husband

''Fine, only that the king is so angry with the people of Bracham''Zubby answered tiredly.

''So did you tell him while you where not at the meeting at first?'' Gelia asked laughing.

''Common how did you expect me to tell the king?'' He Said also laughing.

At that point thier little son came running into the waiting hands of his father

''That's my boy'' Zubby said excitedly.
-----------------------------------------------------------

FUTURE

Micheal got out of elevator and landed in the fifth floor and saw three men with Ak47 rifle as he was told through the com device. Before the men could do anything three arrow was already sent flying, two pierced the fore head of the two men, splattering the skull while one was hit at his chest as they died at the spot. Micheal began moving faster and cautionsly as he had about 15minutes to leave the place.he was dressed in a ninja outfit with a face mask on his face.

''micheal 5 men are coming your way armed to teeth, and they 15km close to you by your next turning, do you copy?''he heard through the com

''Copied'' he replied

Micheal was waiting for them as he began to hear thier footstep once they where close, as the men turn they wanted to shoot something but to their suprise they saw nobody it like magic to them because they where told someone was there "arhhh'' one of them cried as a dagger hit his neck, before the remaining four men could mutter matriculation they got one bullet each on their head as the fell dead.

Micheal came down from the ceiling where he had been hanging and began running towards room where his target was. Then his watch began to bleep red, he knew danger was before him, he pulled his backpack and took out a something that look like an ipad phone, then he position it to the door to which his target was he looked at the screen of the device and it was blinking red light indicating camera was placed there but yellow light inform of dot was not showing, indicating lasers.

"what is the situation of the room the target is?" Micheal asked through the com

"your target is sitting with two guards relaxed as if nothing is happening, they are only watching you" the voice said

Micheal was now alert something is going to happen soon he was sure of that, that is why his target is relaxed, their plans was working perfectly.Micheal held his gun tightly ready for action

"Check if there is anything suspicious in there" Micheal said

"Micheal something is wrong i can't see anything it is just blank, but don't worry i will fix it soon" the voice said.
y

Micheal started conteplating whether to go in or not when he heard.

"Micheal your target and his men are no where to be found, and the police and STD are here"

"What!" Was only what Micheal could mutter.

please bear with me, next update is next week. thank

(1) (Reply)

Just Leave Me Alone A story by sammy light / My Encounter With A Yorùbà Demon � / A Short Naughty Poem. Name This Poem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.