Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tonto Dikeh For Cursing Her Ex Husband's Mother - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tonto Dikeh For Cursing Her Ex Husband's Mother (25646 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... / Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry / Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tonto Dikeh For Cursing Her Ex Husband's Mother by Bigii(m): 11:12am On Apr 03, 2019
Allen02:
Which film this guy don act? undecided

Which movie have you watched? undecided

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tonto Dikeh For Cursing Her Ex Husband's Mother by macello4(m): 11:12am On Apr 03, 2019
both tonto dike and uche maduagwu are mad, they are agent of distraction. we have more issue to deal with in dis country, no time for there stage drama. Awon omo igbo Eleribu.

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tonto Dikeh For Cursing Her Ex Husband's Mother by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 03, 2019
Churchill enter one chance oooo..if it's this bad publicly I wonder the kind of hell he must have gone through

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tonto Dikeh For Cursing Her Ex Husband's Mother by BlizEmmy: 11:13am On Apr 03, 2019
It is very obvious that she hasn't gotten over her Ex, all her Text screens ATTENTION...!!! Seeking
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tonto Dikeh For Cursing Her Ex Husband's Mother by dahnimoh(m): 11:13am On Apr 03, 2019
I don't think Tonto Dike is matured emotionally. OR she may be having some psycho problem.

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tonto Dikeh For Cursing Her Ex Husband's Mother by EmzyT: 11:14am On Apr 03, 2019
And this is about getting interesting, Let me be patiently waiting for the Bar Man and Tonto's Clap Back cool

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tonto Dikeh For Cursing Her Ex Husband's Mother by okeynelson: 11:14am On Apr 03, 2019
Kai... dis guy bad ooo
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tonto Dikeh For Cursing Her Ex Husband's Mother by samguru(m): 11:17am On Apr 03, 2019
She has a male child abi?

This will surely happen to her.

Her child's wife will do triple of what she is doing to her mother-in-law
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tonto Dikeh For Cursing Her Ex Husband's Mother by macello4(m): 11:18am On Apr 03, 2019
both tonto dike and uche maduagwu are mad asap.we have pressing issue to deal with in dis country than there stage drama. Awon omo igbo Eleribu.

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tonto Dikeh For Cursing Her Ex Husband's Mother by andyanders: 11:29am On Apr 03, 2019
Dont know what Churchil found in that girl with all the tattoos all over her body and went in to marry and father a baby with such a lady. Looking at Tonto Dike, you will realize that she is not normal. Look at the number of years she parted with this guy, she has been on social media running her mouth without due regard for the son in-between them, that Churchil still remains the father of the baby.

If she calls Churchil idiot, that means that her son too is the son of an idiot. If she calls Churchil bastar==d, that translates that her son is the son of a bastar===d too.

It is like Toto Dike has mental problem that needed to be addressed and I have to dust my cap to Church for staying more than a month with such a bitter woman.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tonto Dikeh For Cursing Her Ex Husband's Mother by Fact007(m): 11:30am On Apr 03, 2019
Allen02:
Which film this guy don act? undecided
must he act film before he talk...people like u no get sense to think
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tonto Dikeh For Cursing Her Ex Husband's Mother by Evercurious(f): 11:38am On Apr 03, 2019
Sincerely now i believe she was so so WRONGED in that relationship/marriage that she hasn't gotten over the trauma. Yes she is wrong by going over board with her actions and reactions.. But all I ll say to her is 'Allow this same God you talk about all day heal you of all pains and hurts'

And she should also let go of all the pains and hurts in her..Though it might be hard but she has to let go. Only then will she find peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tonto Dikeh For Cursing Her Ex Husband's Mother by Evercurious(f): 11:42am On Apr 03, 2019
FOWOSHERE01:
Aunty Tonto is still holding on to the past

Yea... Obviously she was badly hurt..Only God knows the truth..But I still believe that Churchill is very guilty but due to the rash nature of Tontoh, people won't notice. To me he is a serpent...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tonto Dikeh For Cursing Her Ex Husband's Mother by Foodforthought: 11:47am On Apr 03, 2019
Chuvin22:

I don’t make friends with churchy people. I keep them very faaaaaar! Just like Tonto, they don’t think with their brain.
It's not as if Churchy people are begging for your friendship. People find relevance in diff things, churchy people may also not find relevance in you.
#No offence..But that being said, if you think Tonto Dike goes to church, then I have nothing else to say to you.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tonto Dikeh For Cursing Her Ex Husband's Mother by KevinDein: 11:48am On Apr 03, 2019
Evercurious:
[b]Sincerely now i believe she was so so WRONGED in that relationship/marriage [/b]that she hasn't gotten over the trauma. Yes she is wrong by going over board with her actions and reactions.. But all I ll say to her is 'Allow this same God you talk about all day heal you of all pains and hurts'

And she should also let go of all the pains and hurts in her..Though it might be hard but she has to let go. Only then will she find peace
Wait, you came to the conclusion she was wronged in the marriage because she spends most of her on social media talking shiiit about her ex? Or are you privy to any information some us don't have?

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tonto Dikeh For Cursing Her Ex Husband's Mother by KevinDein: 11:51am On Apr 03, 2019
Evercurious:

Yea... Obviously she was badly hurt..Only God knows the truth..But I still believe that Churchill is very guilty but due to the rash nature of Tontoh, people won't notice. To me he is a serpent...
All you are doing here is speculation. You literally have no single FACT to support your comments. And then you call the man a serpent because he did what exactly? Refusing to put up with Tonto's bullllshiit and calling it quits?

I sometimes can not believe how some people reason.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tonto Dikeh For Cursing Her Ex Husband's Mother by Jman06(m): 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
And the so called Churchill that just knows how to impregnate a woman without taking responsibility for the child nko?

I know Tonto has her flaws but I don't really like the way Nigerians seem to exonerate Churchill and heap all the blames on Tonto. It takes two to tango!

Let's stop encouraging irresponsible men who go about sowing their wild oaths in ladies (especially the rich ladies) only to run away from the responsibility of training the child.

Let's stop condemning Tonto alone!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tonto Dikeh For Cursing Her Ex Husband's Mother by BizBayo: 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
KevinDein:

All you are doing here is speculation. You literally have no single FACT to support your comments. And then you call the man a serpent because he did what exactly? Refusing to put up with Tonto's bullllshiit and calling it quits?

Make I whisper to you.. That moniker reasoned with her anus.

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tonto Dikeh For Cursing Her Ex Husband's Mother by BizBayo: 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2019
Jman06:
And the so called Churchill that just knows how to impregnate a woman without taking responsibility for the child nko?

I know Tonto has her flaws but I don't really like the way Nigerians seem to exonerate Churchill and heap all the blames on Tonto. It takes two to tango!

Let's stop encouraging irresponsible men who go about sowing their wild oaths in ladies (especially the rich ladies) only to run away from the responsibility of training the child.

Let's stop condemning Tonto alone!!!

Did Churchill says he doesn't want to take responsibility? Or have you not heard that Tonto blocked the fatherly access of Churchill to their son? Please get your facts right.

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tonto Dikeh For Cursing Her Ex Husband's Mother by Meliaen(f): 12:16pm On Apr 03, 2019
Satan66:
Afonjas and stupidity is like Adam and eve.

You're daft. Lol. Is Tonto afonja?

2 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tonto Dikeh For Cursing Her Ex Husband's Mother by Meliaen(f): 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
Evercurious:
Sincerely now i believe she was so so WRONGED in that relationship/marriage that she hasn't gotten over the trauma. Yes she is wrong by going over board with her actions and reactions.. But all I ll say to her is 'Allow this same God you talk about all day heal you of all pains and hurts'

So intelligently written.

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tonto Dikeh For Cursing Her Ex Husband's Mother by Jman06(m): 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
BizBayo:

Did Churchill says he doesn't want to take responsibility? Or have you not heard that Tonto blocked the fatherly access of Churchill to their son? Please get your facts right.
After abandoning the child for so long, he now went back to pretend like he cares.
Besides, if Churchill really cares, he knows the legal procedure to follow. But I know very well that he doesn't care! His intention towards Tonto was fraudulent from onset but that one was carried away by infatuation and bigotry to see through the façade.

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tonto Dikeh For Cursing Her Ex Husband's Mother by Meliaen(f): 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2019
Evercurious:

God bless your wisdom.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tonto Dikeh For Cursing Her Ex Husband's Mother by KevinDein: 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
Meliaen:

God bless your wisdom.
WTF is wise about that post. She was just speculating without facts. She literally called the man a serpent even though she isn't privy to any information.

Jesus, what is wrong with you guys.

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tonto Dikeh For Cursing Her Ex Husband's Mother by Meliaen(f): 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2019
KevinDein:

By your logic, Churchill's silence exonerates him from blame?

I sometimes cannot believe how some people reason.

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tonto Dikeh For Cursing Her Ex Husband's Mother by eventsms(m): 12:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
Karma is after dike. She will never have peace of mind . She is a disgrace to her family.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tonto Dikeh For Cursing Her Ex Husband's Mother by Meliaen(f): 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
KevinDein:

WTF is wise about that post. She was just speculating without facts. She literally called the man a serpent even though she isn't privy to any information.

Jesus, what is wrong with you guys.

What facts do you have to squash Tonto's claims? Present them or remain silent forever!!
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tonto Dikeh For Cursing Her Ex Husband's Mother by KevinDein: 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
Meliaen:

By your logic, Churchill's silence exonerates him from blame
?

I sometimes cannot believe how some people reason.
Where did I imply that?

All I was saying is Tonto making the loudest noise on social media doesn't mean her ex hubby was wrong and Churchill silence too doesn't mean he's right. We all can't say anything with certainty because we do not have any FACT about the whole thing.

This isn't even difficult to understand FFS
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tonto Dikeh For Cursing Her Ex Husband's Mother by KevinDein: 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
Meliaen:

What facts do you have to squash Tonto's claims? Present them or remain silent forever!!
Oh fuckkkc off with you dumb argument. You are probably just another girl with poor comprehension skills. Just doing your best to take side with a woman.

I'm fuckkingg done with this, before I lose a brain cell.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tonto Dikeh For Cursing Her Ex Husband's Mother by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2019
Foodforthought:

It's not as if Churchy people are begging for your friendship. People find relevance in diff things, churchy people may also not find relevance in you.
#No offence..But that being said, if you think Tonto Dike goes to church, then I have nothing else to say to you.
Some of you be looking for trouble where there is none.
You speak for churchy people or you are exactly what I was talking about? Which ever one you are, don’t quote me again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy To Appear On Jimmy Kimmel’s Show Tonight / Olamide Signs Talk2Freshbliss And Dy Ginderbreed To YBNL (photos) / Cee-C Takes Leo To Church For Miidweek Service.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.