Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,728 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:25 AM

Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband (3837 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms / My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With / Is This Monthly Budget Supposed To Be Enough For My Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by Miarose: 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2019
it depends on how many kids there are in the family. One tin of milk is 1200 and barely lasts a week so provision of N5K is very fair. .I used to spend much more than this as a working woman and still oga will ask what do i do with my salary.
lol... when the job stopped, shit got real for him..

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by laribari(m): 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
GboyegaD:
How will they eat yam of N5k and then buy poundo for N12k? It is either she buys more yam and pound either with a mortar or a food processor or she strikes out the poundo.

How can she even be eating 2,500 naira egg in a month? a crate is 1,000 for big eggs and that is 24 eggs.
abi na only egg she wan dey eat everyday?

The biggest size of the best Diaper in the market is 4,000 naira and wipe is not more than 500 naira, at most she will use 2 in a month which is 1k but she dey collect 9,000 naira.

Wife of life! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by Preshy561(f): 3:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
If he has the money, there's nothing there.

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by jeff1607(m): 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
no biggie just give her all the salary and remind wifey to save money for investment and for emergencies and I go to sleep

4 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by ImaIma1(f): 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2019
perfectcrown:
I read this story on SDK Blog o!

Shes has been given lot of advice which i think they are reasonable enough.

The husband earns about 300,50k monthly and "they" spend about 208,900k monthly,she said she owns a biz(she neither spends nor save o) & they also want to start building their own house. Hmmm...

Oya 350k minus 208k=

If this is the case, she is really stupid.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by Biglittlelois(f): 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
This list is not bad if they are many living in the house or she probably wants to buy everything in bulk.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by Agbaletu: 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
jeff1607:
no biggie just give her all the salary and remind wifey to save money for investment and for emergencies and I go to sleep
Lol
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by armyofone(m): 9:16pm On Apr 03, 2019
You will be the one to do the pounding for her. Not everyone has the power to pound yam for two or more eaters.
Blessed be my Tiv and Edo sistahs for yam pounding prowess! kiss

GboyegaD:
How will they eat yam of N5k and then buy poundo for N12k? It is either she buys more yam and pound either with a mortar or a food processor or she strikes out the poundo.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by Makschinchin: 9:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
EmekaBlue:
208k+ monthly?how much does her husband earn a month? she even top it up with 40k for her monthly upkeep after all the gain she'll make for herself from the market list. Women try to dey pity ur husbands and also financially support him if you can.

If i talk much now, ladies will call me a broke man. To be a man is not easy not only to be woman because you push out a child...making money and sustaining a family might be even more challenging you know!

Help me ask the woman wetin do her two hands wey she nor fit hustle and support her husband.. Abi nor be her mates dey put pikin for back carry market for head dey sell upandan for bus stops..

Some women sha grin
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by Megfrivolous: 12:12am On Apr 04, 2019
The only stuff somehow is the issue of puondo yam, but not even that of an issue cos i know i hate noise talk more of pounding stuffs.... If you can get more than that what's the essence of dragging it, only 5k for beverages and only 40k for upkeep... please i pray my wife to be won't be carrying her hair for more than a week or say a week plus... God !!! That stuff smells undecided undecided especially when it comes in contact with water an the person in question did not use a dryer on it... lipsrsealed
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by armyofone(m): 12:19am On Apr 04, 2019
Praying for my lanky mallam...oko mi atata, olowo ori me, biko abeg get better job o.
Ifyalways stop am o. Maka why shouldn't I use executive soap bath and wash clothes? You want kraw kraw on my yellow skin?
Dry fish get level now. Kuku tell me to eat ice fish and titus.

ifyalways:
Fake list probably written by a bored Spinster or bachelor just to trend. Which mom that actually use baby wipes will write it as baby wiper?

Who buys detergent 4,500 monthly? Abi dem get Laundromat for house?
Dry fish 2K is just about 4 or 5 meduim sized fishes while stockfish 1K na pieces. The list was not made by a mother and wife. Period.

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by Megfrivolous: 12:23am On Apr 04, 2019
xendra:
hehehe ode! hope for man? our generation get men?

And after you will say i do to which generation
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by daveP(m): 1:29am On Apr 04, 2019
If husband can afford no p. But that doesnt mean she didnt pad this homely budget grin

Yam-5k
Poundo yam-12k

Fear God na and choose 1 pls. Haba.

next is the Baby food-35k

grin

Na Lokozhuna, Mark Henry, BigShow we dey groom ni?? grin
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by GboyegaD(m): 3:20am On Apr 04, 2019
britiko:

Yam is essential for yam & fried eggs breakfast.
You can't av poundo & fried eggs.
BTW, it isn't easy to pound except she's got a food processor.

I started that already and if I go by your logic, the cost of yams should exceed that poundo.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by cococandy(f): 5:06am On Apr 04, 2019
ifyalways:
Fake list probably written by a bored Spinster or bachelor just to trend. Which mom that actually use baby wipes will write it as baby wiper?

Who buys detergent 4,500 monthly? Abi dem get Laundromat for house?
Dry fish 2K is just about 4 or 5 meduim sized fishes while stockfish 1K na pieces. The list was not made by a mother and wife. Period.

It’s very obvious. But you know internet people are dumbasses.

That fish and stockfish alone can only make one pot of soup or two depending on size of family. How’s that a family monthly list?

2 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by perfectcrown(f): 8:02am On Apr 04, 2019
ImaIma1:
Do you guys know how much her husband earns? That money might be pocket change for him. Or you think he earns 70k or 125k.

Do you know if he doesn't want her to work? It is not every guy that sees women as parasites. Some men love to spend on their wives and not being stingy and feeling cheated like many of you here.

You guys are just hating. They might be a kind of family that entertain guests a lot. I know of one.

And the list could also be fake to get reactions from guys. And it is working.

Pls go to SDK BLOG and read dis story. She sent her story with this pic. The op here culled it from there,im sure.
She actually wanted advice bcus she said her hubby is complaining that she spends too much. She has a biz whc she said she doesnt spend from and they also want to start building their own house. The hubby earns 350k monthly!
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by ImaIma1(f): 9:30am On Apr 04, 2019
perfectcrown:

Pls go to SDK BLOG and read dis story. She sent her story with this pic. The op here culled it from there,im sure.
She actually wanted advice bcus she said her hubby is complaining that she spends too much. She has a biz whc she said she doesnt spend from and they also want to start building their own house. The hubby earns 350k monthly!

I did already. And it is obvious she is a wasteful and unwise person. Less than half of that money will be enough to run the house for a month. Instead she is spending like he owns an oil block.

She obviously doesn't know where mile12, oyingbo and Lagos Island are. She goes to Spa or Ebaino
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by folake4u(f): 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2019
daveP:
If husband can afford no p. But that doesnt mean she didnt pad this homely budget grin

Yam-5k
Poundo yam-12k

Fear God na and choose 1 pls. Haba.

next is the Baby food-35k

grin

Na Lokozhuna, Mark Henry, BigShow we dey groom ni?? grin

(falls down from bed) grin grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Monthly List A Wife Wrote To Her Husband by Nobody: 4:07am On Apr 06, 2019
Even if i earn N100M a month and my partner presents such i can end the the marriage.

This is a warning flag,a sensible man should see it.The day u cannot provide such,then what happens.It seems her husband,is tight with money yet earns good.

She writes like someone good at blackmail,it seems like just a simple list, .......4 me i can smell danger...millions of miles away.

Hope she wont poison him one day.

Just yesterday,the ex wife of the richest man in the world will be setttled $35B...jus because som marriage rules were broken..

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Deleted Twinnys Number This Morning. Im Fed Up! / How Can I Solve This Syndrome Called 'fear Of Poverty'? Please Help. / Female Bankers Fight Dirty Over Rich Businessman In Lagos(PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.