Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Emoney Pictured Slaying In His Office (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emoney Pictured Slaying In His Office (photo) (39198 Views)

E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) / E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money / Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emoney Pictured Slaying In His Office (photo) by Hotfreezer: 11:26am On Apr 03, 2019
See his face
See his legs

Money cannot buy class.

1 Like

Re: Emoney Pictured Slaying In His Office (photo) by Patrick33(m): 11:27am On Apr 03, 2019
Hotfreezer:

That 'dullard' can cancel E money's lease of the Roro terminal he presently manages.

You people talk nonsense online insulting those feeding your generations.
Having power doesn't mean Having common sense...argue with your keyboard Assho!e
Re: Emoney Pictured Slaying In His Office (photo) by Bekeey: 11:30am On Apr 03, 2019
Nackzy:
Please i supply that wall paper u see in his office at cheaper rate , patronise me so i can make some money like E money

How much? I need but not xtly his.
Re: Emoney Pictured Slaying In His Office (photo) by Hotfreezer: 11:31am On Apr 03, 2019
Patrick33:
Having power doesn't mean Having common sense...argue with your keyboard Assho!e

You're genetically stunted and mentally disadvantaged.

E money is being fed by the Federal government. When next you start your Ipob protests, he won't support your madness.

Only poor, miserable, useless and hopeless flat-heads are supporting biafuro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emoney Pictured Slaying In His Office (photo) by okeynelson: 11:32am On Apr 03, 2019
Emoney aka instagram millionaire
Re: Emoney Pictured Slaying In His Office (photo) by Champneys: 11:32am On Apr 03, 2019
Doesn't look like he does anything serious in that office... LOL

1 Like

Re: Emoney Pictured Slaying In His Office (photo) by VictorEkwere: 11:33am On Apr 03, 2019
WHATS UR GAIN I TOLD U BE FORE U CAN NEVER GROW WITH BLACK MIND SET.
AGNESikpuNNU:
Materialism taken to all time heights in Nigeria. Useless and valueless pic.
Re: Emoney Pictured Slaying In His Office (photo) by Blamtom(f): 11:33am On Apr 03, 2019
E money my Ex boyfriend cry
Re: Emoney Pictured Slaying In His Office (photo) by Neoteny(m): 11:36am On Apr 03, 2019
Someone care to explain why his legs are so damn black?

Re: Emoney Pictured Slaying In His Office (photo) by TANID(m): 11:37am On Apr 03, 2019
Nackzy:
Please i supply that wall paper u see in his office at cheaper rate , patronise me so i can make some money like E money
Ok
Re: Emoney Pictured Slaying In His Office (photo) by Patrick33(m): 11:39am On Apr 03, 2019
Hotfreezer:

E money is being fed by the Federal government. When next you start your Ipob protests, he won't support your madness.

He-Goat am not an IGBO...and people like you are the problems we have in nigeria..always citing ones tribe...anyways he is still a dullard and so are you..Hit your head on the wall if e pain you..ode

4 Likes

Re: Emoney Pictured Slaying In His Office (photo) by Abortedfetus(m): 11:42am On Apr 03, 2019
office with tear tear chair.
Re: Emoney Pictured Slaying In His Office (photo) by Kinjikitile(m): 11:43am On Apr 03, 2019
Hotfreezer:

That's a picture of him with Ali the Customs boss.

E money manages a RORO terminal at Tincan port.
You don't get it .. a portrait suppose to have one image of a particular person
Hope am right ??
Re: Emoney Pictured Slaying In His Office (photo) by Harrymig1(m): 11:43am On Apr 03, 2019
deepwater:
why 2 people they share one portrait for your office bros?

By the way, the cream finish?
Smart observation
Re: Emoney Pictured Slaying In His Office (photo) by Kinjikitile(m): 11:44am On Apr 03, 2019
danieljoel759:
Emoney shared a photo of himself at his office on his page, he captioned the photo...

"Success cannot come from standstill men. Methods change and men must change with them. - #itistoolatetofailamen�"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/emoney-pictured-slaying-in-his-office.html

Damn ... The legs are so black .... Bleaching go wrong

1 Like

Re: Emoney Pictured Slaying In His Office (photo) by Smony: 11:48am On Apr 03, 2019
Excellertemmie:
But i am not understanding this o. Why is his leg color different from his hand and face. sad sad
em bleach em face forget leg. lol

1 Like

Re: Emoney Pictured Slaying In His Office (photo) by Patrick33(m): 11:53am On Apr 03, 2019
Hotfreezer:

if someone criticizes the president..you'll instantly start looking for tribe to blame..backwards thinking idiot..Talk like say you don go anywhere for life meanwhile you never achieve nothing..come and show me a civilized nation where the president isn't criticized...he goat like you

4 Likes

Re: Emoney Pictured Slaying In His Office (photo) by IMASTEX: 11:56am On Apr 03, 2019
sapeleboi:
jealousy as if he tell you to open your smelling leg for 10k you nor go rush open
Guy stop am oh. Why are you over pricing her. Didn't you check her profile. That one get 1k, she nor go happy?! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emoney Pictured Slaying In His Office (photo) by Awaja(m): 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
God should make any one that echoes vanity upon vanity poor .
Re: Emoney Pictured Slaying In His Office (photo) by bencr7: 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
Patrick33:
if someone criticizes the president..you'll instantly start looking for tribe to blame..backwards thinking idiot..Talk like say you don go anywhere for life meanwhile you never achieve nothing..come and show me a civilized nation where the president isn't criticized...he goat like you
tell him o! Even trump were better pass our president, American still dey criticize am everyday

3 Likes

Re: Emoney Pictured Slaying In His Office (photo) by okoroemeka(m): 12:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
Excellertemmie:
But i am not understanding this o.
Why is his leg color different from his hand and face.
sad sad
na as fela talk am in yellow fever,your face go yellow pass yellow while your buttocks will black pass enugu coal
Re: Emoney Pictured Slaying In His Office (photo) by Hotfreezer: 12:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
Patrick33:
He-Goat am not an IGBO...and people like you are the problems we have in nigeria..always citing ones tribe...anyways he is still a dullard and so are you..Hit your head on the wall if e pain you..ode

You can be the descendant of a bonobo, I dont care.

1 Like

Re: Emoney Pictured Slaying In His Office (photo) by led(m): 12:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
deepwater:

grin
deepwater:

���
Re: Emoney Pictured Slaying In His Office (photo) by ThundrCork(m): 12:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
AGNESikpuNNU:
Materialism taken to all time heights in Nigeria. Useless and valueless pic.

A contradiction to what you have on your signature. Hypocrite!!!
Re: Emoney Pictured Slaying In His Office (photo) by Patrick33(m): 12:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hotfreezer:

You can be the descendant of a bonobo, I dont care.
Who cares if you care my own is you think and type like a retarded Ancient caveman still living in the 16th century..let me advice you, no matter where a person is from he/she has a right to criticize the government..dont bring someonez tribe into this..this is 2019 fool..its the same as racism that you'll be criticizing the white man...Anyways President Buhari is a Dullard..hang yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emoney Pictured Slaying In His Office (photo) by STRENGTHesq(m): 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
Uyi168:
Still trying to reconcile the colour of his face to that of his leg..
cry cry
Milk and Coffee grin

1 Like

Re: Emoney Pictured Slaying In His Office (photo) by andyanders: 12:18pm On Apr 03, 2019
Uyi168:
cry cry

Exactly on point. The color of the legs is way to different. But I respect his person and wish him well with long life. Madness is good when you are young. He is still young and going and love the way he relates with his brother.

1 Like

Re: Emoney Pictured Slaying In His Office (photo) by Henrodah(m): 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
UncannyGenius:
Most of these celebrities have inferiority complex... These bleaching people forget that dark skin is more resistant to the sun than light skin...

They just don't know bro...so sad.

1 Like

Re: Emoney Pictured Slaying In His Office (photo) by LordRay007: 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
I thought I was the only one that noticed that grin grin
Uyi168:
cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foluke Daramola Never Looked This Beautiful (photos) / DJ Real: "Turned Small Doctor From Being My Bike Man To A Star" / Mercy Aigbe Wows In Pleated Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.