Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Pretty Mike Exposes Celebrity Beggars. Lists Names Of Celebrities Who Beg - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike Exposes Celebrity Beggars. Lists Names Of Celebrities Who Beg (55653 Views)

Bobrisky Slams Iyabo Ojo For Insulting Her Fans Who Beg For Money / Pretty Mike Exposes More Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Done Plastic Surgery / Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike Exposes Celebrity Beggars. Lists Names Of Celebrities Who Beg by kmaster007: 9:05am On Apr 03, 2019
1st class beggars
Re: Pretty Mike Exposes Celebrity Beggars. Lists Names Of Celebrities Who Beg by Neoteny(m): 9:07am On Apr 03, 2019
I'm deeply offended...

...he called Bobrisky a she. That she is a he.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Exposes Celebrity Beggars. Lists Names Of Celebrities Who Beg by Customer80: 9:13am On Apr 03, 2019
Why is GTBank restricting me from transferring my money for business, they only allowed me access to transfer 20k
Re: Pretty Mike Exposes Celebrity Beggars. Lists Names Of Celebrities Who Beg by JeffSiberstein: 9:18am On Apr 03, 2019
Nobody is begging they are just following the Bible.
Matthew 7:7
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
Re: Pretty Mike Exposes Celebrity Beggars. Lists Names Of Celebrities Who Beg by girl4rmspace(f): 9:29am On Apr 03, 2019
Akpororo too, surprised he wasn't mentioned

Attended a show where he was moving from table to table collecting money like he's a tax collector lol
Re: Pretty Mike Exposes Celebrity Beggars. Lists Names Of Celebrities Who Beg by Princeofasia: 9:30am On Apr 03, 2019
martineverest:
childish of him

if u dont have anything to give those beggers, don't post their names....
nanakgh u said it grin

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Exposes Celebrity Beggars. Lists Names Of Celebrities Who Beg by DCONE1(m): 9:30am On Apr 03, 2019
Ledbyhim:
Okay... He is probably the chief of them all. Why come out to reveal identity of people when no body asked you for it?

Hey is Jesus a real force in your life? If no, make him one and you'll never regret it. He is everything anyone should wish for. Best friend ever(BFE)
are you a begged too?
.Lol why e come dey pain you grin
Re: Pretty Mike Exposes Celebrity Beggars. Lists Names Of Celebrities Who Beg by Jaqenhghar: 10:04am On Apr 03, 2019
Foodforthought:

You are lucky Nigerian Government don't monitor social media. You would've been in deep trouble. So if you want to remove the weevil from the bean, you crush the bean itself?
If it comes to that... yes. At this point there is no beans
Re: Pretty Mike Exposes Celebrity Beggars. Lists Names Of Celebrities Who Beg by Num07033711115(m): 10:22am On Apr 03, 2019
Most of us no too sabi these people i think say na person like BLACKFACE you wan mention
Re: Pretty Mike Exposes Celebrity Beggars. Lists Names Of Celebrities Who Beg by jaylexy360(m): 10:41am On Apr 03, 2019
[/color]
G1STM0RE:
GistMore.com

Socialite and club owner, Pretty Mike claims begging is now a lucrative form of business and social media is the current Headquarters and also lists celebrities who are also beggars.

Names of celebs he listed includes; AY Makun, Mr jollof, Ushebebe, Tope Solaja,Regina Chukwu,Amarachi Igwe and others.

See more; http://gistmore.com/pretty-mike-exposes-lists-of-celebrities-who-are-also-beggars
[color=#006600]
G1STM0RE:
GistMore.com

Socialite and club owner, Pretty Mike claims begging is now a lucrative form of business and social media is the current Headquarters and also lists celebrities who are also beggars.

Names of celebs he listed includes; AY Makun, Mr jollof, Ushebebe, Tope Solaja,Regina Chukwu,Amarachi Igwe and others.

See more; http://gistmore.com/pretty-mike-exposes-lists-of-celebrities-who-are-also-beggars
G1STM0RE:
GistMore.com

egbon as u come call their name now, wetin you gain?
Re: Pretty Mike Exposes Celebrity Beggars. Lists Names Of Celebrities Who Beg by olamariamjonez(m): 11:03am On Apr 03, 2019
Omo, nah tru. Even, musician self do am.
Re: Pretty Mike Exposes Celebrity Beggars. Lists Names Of Celebrities Who Beg by ericmor: 11:49am On Apr 03, 2019
When the guy reach the area boys part he just use style end the story. Him for mention names nau make dem come for u. Those one no get time as killing na their obligation
Re: Pretty Mike Exposes Celebrity Beggars. Lists Names Of Celebrities Who Beg by bigmo1(m): 12:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
This guy and I were classmates back in sec school (St John's college). I am surprised I am still normal. How I never kolo like this guy still bothers me. Lmao
Re: Pretty Mike Exposes Celebrity Beggars. Lists Names Of Celebrities Who Beg by meobizy(f): 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
I only know AY and Ushbebe.
I have no clue who the others are.

The shoes are beautiful but the shirt looks tacky.
That a designer sports a big name does not mean he/she doesn't have off days/rubbish designs.
Re: Pretty Mike Exposes Celebrity Beggars. Lists Names Of Celebrities Who Beg by nobsalis: 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2019
bigmo1:
This guy and I were classmates back in sec school (St John's college). I am surprised I am still normal. How I never kolo like this guy still bothers me. Lmao

Talk tru... U no get money reach am sha.
Re: Pretty Mike Exposes Celebrity Beggars. Lists Names Of Celebrities Who Beg by trychris: 2:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
What is your consign?
Re: Pretty Mike Exposes Celebrity Beggars. Lists Names Of Celebrities Who Beg by Icon79(m): 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
LOL. If you know, you know.

Trust me cheesy

O pari

Nickijoy:
Bob toh risky.... na wa
Re: Pretty Mike Exposes Celebrity Beggars. Lists Names Of Celebrities Who Beg by Ugosample(m): 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
oyeb15:
Truth. they are not beggars alone, they are bootlickers.

Later they will be showing pictures of cars that does not belong to them.

when sickness grab them, they will be begging Nigerians for help.

Must u fake life?

May God help this country.

Rich 16- 25 yrs- yahoo yahoo plus
26-35 yrs. ritualist
36-55 yrs secret societies,politician, pastors**
56-70yrs. strong cults, national thieves, politicians

this your age bracket analysis tho shocked

e get as a be
Re: Pretty Mike Exposes Celebrity Beggars. Lists Names Of Celebrities Who Beg by trychris: 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ok
Re: Pretty Mike Exposes Celebrity Beggars. Lists Names Of Celebrities Who Beg by nanakgh(m): 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
Princeofasia:

nanakgh u said it grin

grin grin grin knew it, Prince

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Forbes Says Kylie Jenner Lied About Being A Billionaire, She Reacts / My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO / Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.