Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Tonto Dikeh Places A Curse On Her Ex-hubby's Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Places A Curse On Her Ex-hubby's Mum (275 Views)

There Is A Curse On The Adeleke Family - Kemi Olunloyo Delivers More Prophecies / Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her / See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Places A Curse On Her Ex-hubby's Mum by Ojinewton92: 7:10am On Apr 03, 2019
Tonto is livid over the story put out shortly after she broke up with her ex Olakunle Churchill, that she pushed his mum, Racheal, down while they were married. Taking to instagram this evening, Tonto wrote;

I pushed A woman I slept on the floor for her to lay on my person bed down??
A woman I buy things and give money to??
A woman that wears my own clothes because I took her like a mother??I PUSHED HER DOWN?
RACHEAL IF I PUSHED YOU DOWN MAY GOD PUSH EVERYTHING ABOUT continue reading through the link below to view more photos and continue reading
https://socialnoted..com/2019/04/tonto-dikeh-places-curse-on-her-ex.html
Re: Tonto Dikeh Places A Curse On Her Ex-hubby's Mum by nagastat: 7:19am On Apr 03, 2019
This Tonto thing is a sore bitch with internal wranglings.

(1) (Reply)

Hatred Doesn't Die! / Chocolate City To Sign A New Artiste / Project Fame Hasn’t Ended – Uncle Ben

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.