Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

How Nigerian Singer, Adekunle Gold, Photoshopped His Way To Fame, CNN - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Nigerian Singer, Adekunle Gold, Photoshopped His Way To Fame, CNN (2109 Views)

Photoshopped Wedding Picture Of Miracle And Cee-C / Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers / Traditional Wedding Photo Of Davido And Kim Kardashian (Photoshopped) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nigerian Singer, Adekunle Gold, Photoshopped His Way To Fame, CNN by massmediang: 8:22am On Apr 03, 2019
High-profile Nigerian musician Adekunle Gold is among the top artistes from the country currently making waves in the international entertainment arena. The mass media in Nigeria are also awash with this talented musician’s success story.
He has just been featured on CNN’s African Voices, further showing how successful he has become.
But before he began making hits and selling out shows, he came up with a clever way to get some buzz. According to the interview he grandmnted CNN, Adekunle Gold said to himself if people do not know him for his music yet maybe they could know him for something else first. He said he had popular artists he would have loved to get close to or even take a selfie with. That stirred up the creative idea to photo-shop his way into the life of those artistes.

He then decided to get into photos with great artistes as a way of riding his way to fame. He said he began with Tiwa Savage. He so much liked her music and wanted to take a photograph with her. He then photo-shopped his image into one of Tiwa’s photos. That looked beautiful. He then continued with others. And it worked.
Today, Adekunle Gold is one of the most popular artistes in Nigeria. He also has a growing international fame.
See details and watch video here;
https://massmediang.com/nigerian-singer-adekunle-gold-photoshopped-his-way-to-fame-cnn/

Re: How Nigerian Singer, Adekunle Gold, Photoshopped His Way To Fame, CNN by MaiGemu: 8:23am On Apr 03, 2019
Re: How Nigerian Singer, Adekunle Gold, Photoshopped His Way To Fame, CNN by eneojoedu(m): 9:03am On Apr 03, 2019
ion understand
Re: How Nigerian Singer, Adekunle Gold, Photoshopped His Way To Fame, CNN by kajoula(m): 9:50am On Apr 03, 2019
Keep keeping on grin shine on
Re: How Nigerian Singer, Adekunle Gold, Photoshopped His Way To Fame, CNN by meobizy(f): 6:11am On Apr 06, 2019
If he started from Nairaland he would have remained completely unknown till now.
This platform can stifle creativity, slowly turning one's passion into trolling.

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Singer, Adekunle Gold, Photoshopped His Way To Fame, CNN by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 06, 2019
Adekunle my lover kiss

i go soon snatch you from Simi

Re: How Nigerian Singer, Adekunle Gold, Photoshopped His Way To Fame, CNN by miracle956: 6:38am On Apr 06, 2019
baba God help my Photoshop too ooo
Re: How Nigerian Singer, Adekunle Gold, Photoshopped His Way To Fame, CNN by olagbola45(m): 7:04am On Apr 06, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Adekunle my lover kiss

Gboko gboko.....I dey here u no c me nah married man u dey follow around cry
Re: How Nigerian Singer, Adekunle Gold, Photoshopped His Way To Fame, CNN by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 06, 2019
olagbola45:

Gboko gboko.....I dey here u no c me nah married man u dey follow around cry
i no dey follow single guys lipsrsealed
na married men i dey like kiss
Re: How Nigerian Singer, Adekunle Gold, Photoshopped His Way To Fame, CNN by olagbola45(m): 7:24am On Apr 06, 2019
tohyorsih2:

i no dey follow single guys lipsrsealed
na married men i dey like kiss

God will see you through but remember fry oil,acid,thorough beating sha in ur quest cool
Re: How Nigerian Singer, Adekunle Gold, Photoshopped His Way To Fame, CNN by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 06, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Adekunle my lover kiss

Let me be your adekunle silver wink
Re: How Nigerian Singer, Adekunle Gold, Photoshopped His Way To Fame, CNN by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 06, 2019
olagbola45:

God will see you through but remember fry oil,acid,thorough beating sha in ur quest cool
forget! meself get sango, atomic bomb and amadioha
Re: How Nigerian Singer, Adekunle Gold, Photoshopped His Way To Fame, CNN by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 06, 2019
Totogokillme:

Let me be your adekunle silver wink
no oo i want gold not silver cheesy
you can change your name to Totogokillme gold grin

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Singer, Adekunle Gold, Photoshopped His Way To Fame, CNN by olagbola45(m): 8:39am On Apr 06, 2019
tohyorsih2:

forget! meself get sango, atomic bomb and amadioha

Fear woman

But u know m here for u baby wink
Re: How Nigerian Singer, Adekunle Gold, Photoshopped His Way To Fame, CNN by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 06, 2019
olagbola45:

Fear woman

But u know m here for u baby wink
undecided
Re: How Nigerian Singer, Adekunle Gold, Photoshopped His Way To Fame, CNN by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 06, 2019
tohyorsih2:

no oo i want gold not silver cheesy
you can change your name to Totogokillme gold grin

grin...... hahahaha,you don get me....ok,I will change it cos of you
Re: How Nigerian Singer, Adekunle Gold, Photoshopped His Way To Fame, CNN by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 06, 2019
Totogokillme:

grin...... hahahaha,you don get me....ok,I will change it cos of you
better wink
Re: How Nigerian Singer, Adekunle Gold, Photoshopped His Way To Fame, CNN by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2019
tohyorsih2:

better wink

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Wrong Parking: Actress Nkechi Blessing’s car towed in Ikeja, Lagos / Alex Ekubo's Fiancee Fancy Acholonu Loses Mum, says I’m Broken / Uti Nwachukwu Reveal He Share His Big Brother Africa Money With Other Contestant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.