Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Veteran Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Beaten By Mobs For Standing Agains Biafra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Veteran Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Beaten By Mobs For Standing Agains Biafra (622 Views)

My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo / Hausa Man Kill By Mobs As He Was Caught Stealing Car Battery [photos] / Graphic Images Of A Man Almost Lynched By Mobs For Sleeping With A Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Beaten By Mobs For Standing Agains Biafra by Chinonsodavid94(m): 8:25am On Apr 03, 2019
Kenneth okonkwo Nigerian actor and fake lawyer was beaten some days ago by unknown mobs in an undisclosed area for releasing a statement (Biafra died with ojukwu)

his clothe was tore at the middle of the road as he stops to buy pur water later comes to his rescue.watch video before YouTube deletes it

YouTube:click: https:///dLVgtW
Re: Veteran Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Beaten By Mobs For Standing Agains Biafra by omogidi234(m): 10:28am On Apr 03, 2019
Please don't be too personal, he studied law and went to the law school, so you cannot say he is a fake lawyer. I have no comments on the other issues .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Being A Victim Of Jungle Justice, I Now Understand The Wickedness Of Man" / Teenager Burnt To Death For Reporting Sexual Harassment Against Her Headmaster / Man Beats His Friend After He Caught Him Sexually Abusing His 13 Years Old Daugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.