Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Charly Boy Disses Tinubu Over His Age(video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Disses Tinubu Over His Age(video) (33760 Views)

Peter Obi: The One Of PDP Is Over 70 Yrs; The Other One, We Don't Know His Age / Eedris Abdulkareem Disses Keyamo Again / President Buhari 'queries' Reporter For Reducing His Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Disses Tinubu Over His Age(video) by Belawy(m): 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
Igbo and stupidity is 5 and 6,go carry your deady body robbers for Dubai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Disses Tinubu Over His Age(video) by shadrach77: 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
If Tinubu is 67 then I'm 20 undecided
Re: Charly Boy Disses Tinubu Over His Age(video) by miniziter(m): 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
If Baba is 66, then my child is older than me.
Re: Charly Boy Disses Tinubu Over His Age(video) by Dreambeat: 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2019
hisexcellency34:
This shameless bribe taker is talking
That impression even by people has been long ago corrected.Be guided.
Re: Charly Boy Disses Tinubu Over His Age(video) by ikorodureporta: 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Disses Tinubu Over His Age(video) by tosyne2much(m): 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
Honestly Tinubu should be up to75 years not the 66 years he claims
Re: Charly Boy Disses Tinubu Over His Age(video) by wink2015(m): 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Charlie boy disses Tinubu over his age ����‍♂️
watch the video below :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMWqPWuK9xc.

Charles Oputa again!

After all the BROUHAHA that he caused with Deji Adeyanju of the OUR MUMU DON DO fame.
Re: Charly Boy Disses Tinubu Over His Age(video) by IvarTheBoneless: 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:
Our Mumu don do.

Tinibu we no go allow you fool us with your Age again.

You and Abiola na age mate.

Go and eat Tinubus birth certificate. Didinrin

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Disses Tinubu Over His Age(video) by iAmViper(m): 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
C
Re: Charly Boy Disses Tinubu Over His Age(video) by Rilley(m): 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
TheFreeOne:
Tinubu is 80yrs old. His late first wife died at the age of 74.

His education, background, politics has always been enmeshed in fraud/deception.
- Odumakin
I don't believe tinubu is around 67, that's his football age
Re: Charly Boy Disses Tinubu Over His Age(video) by quincyshakur(m): 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
Tinubu wey senior my grand fada an my grand fada dey 98 now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Charly Boy Disses Tinubu Over His Age(video) by oforjide: 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
Anything about tinubu is questionale ; his age,his political ambition,the source of his wealth,his state of origin,his religion,his family background,his fraternity group, his marital status etc

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Disses Tinubu Over His Age(video) by dman4mdmoon(m): 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
This man is trying so hard to divert our attention from the issue he has with Deji Adeyanju.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Disses Tinubu Over His Age(video) by obiasoanya: 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
Champneys:
Charlie Boy is a social reprobate and a fraud!

Tinubu, corrupt vagabond who should be in his 80s and not 69 as he claimed!

All are fu..cking useless leaders, no sane youth should emulate!!

Nigeria has gone to the dogs!!!
naija
Re: Charly Boy Disses Tinubu Over His Age(video) by naijapips04: 2:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
hisexcellency34:
This shameless bribe taker is talking

I hope you condemn the APC bribe giver Festus Keyamo as well?
Re: Charly Boy Disses Tinubu Over His Age(video) by oforjide: 3:03pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ahmed bola tinubu was 58yrs old when he won a senatorial seat in lagos in 1992 so u do the calculation to get his original age what he celebrated last week was his first son birthday.

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Disses Tinubu Over His Age(video) by Verzer6: 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Charlie boy disses Tinubu over his age ����‍♂️
watch the video below :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMWqPWuK9xc.
/
Re: Charly Boy Disses Tinubu Over His Age(video) by Marvelbars: 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
bulby:
looking for publicity

He is more popular than what you think
Re: Charly Boy Disses Tinubu Over His Age(video) by GavelSlam: 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2019
All those saying Tinubu should be in his 80's don't know anything.

If Tinubu is in his 80s, Obasanjo must be 100years or older.

People who have been focused and achievers from youth tend to appear older, simply because they've been around for so long.

Tinubu was at Mobil.

If he forged his age, you can find a discrepancy.

10 years from now na so una go talk say Sowore na 70.
Re: Charly Boy Disses Tinubu Over His Age(video) by quickly: 3:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
Tinubu subtract 10 yrs from im age. he b 76
Re: Charly Boy Disses Tinubu Over His Age(video) by GavelSlam: 3:22pm On Apr 03, 2019
oforjide:
Ahmed bola tinubu was 58yrs old when he won a senatorial seat in lagos in 1992 so u do the calculation to get his original age what he celebrated last week was his first son birthday.

And you think this is a 62 year old Tinubu in this picture taken in 1992 whilst on exile?

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Disses Tinubu Over His Age(video) by adekennis(m): 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
oforjide:
Anything about tinubu is questionale ; his age,his political ambition,the source of his wealth,his state of origin,his religion,his family background,his fraternity group, his marital status etc

In as much I like him and he's my political mentor..Everything you mentioned there is actually true..Thats a mafia life bro and I like him that way..lol

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Disses Tinubu Over His Age(video) by nobone(f): 3:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
They age backwards. lol grin
Bonebreaker:
It seems politicians don't age
Re: Charly Boy Disses Tinubu Over His Age(video) by goshen26: 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
TheFreeOne:
Tinubu is 80yrs old. His late first wife died at the age of 74.

His education, background, politics has always been enmeshed in fraud/deception.
- Odumakin

what if his wife is older than him?
Re: Charly Boy Disses Tinubu Over His Age(video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
BusinessHub1:
Fake, fraud and drug baron worshiped by Yoruba muslims grin

Don’t waste time quoting me cos I won’t respond to your shit.
i will quote you because you make sense, Tinubu is a bastard
Re: Charly Boy Disses Tinubu Over His Age(video) by ridbell01(m): 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2019
Baba Don finish the last money he collect from keyamo he needs more money..
Re: Charly Boy Disses Tinubu Over His Age(video) by PapaAdanna: 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
Afonjas worshiping fraudster and a slave master

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Disses Tinubu Over His Age(video) by BusinessHub1: 4:03pm On Apr 03, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
i will quote you because you make sense, Tinubu is a bastard
Hehehe...na People hope of life and destiny u call bastard so o grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Votes In Anambra / Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted / Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.