Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

HIV+ Gay Pastor Infecting Teenage Boys With HIV Says It’s An Evil Spirit’s Work - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / HIV+ Gay Pastor Infecting Teenage Boys With HIV Says It’s An Evil Spirit’s Work (296 Views)

Gay Pastor, Elijah Emenendu Sodomises 3 Brothers / Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) / Gay Pastor Ezuma Chizemdere Attempts To Molest Suspect In Cell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HIV+ Gay Pastor Infecting Teenage Boys With HIV Says It’s An Evil Spirit’s Work by NwafadaMedia: 10:26am On Apr 03, 2019
Recall that that few days ago, we brought you news of a Lagos State based pastor who is HIV+ and was sodomizing underage boys who he passed the disease to. Now, during an interview, he has claimed it was the work of an evil spirit which was pushing him to commit such atrocities.

Popular Occultic pastors exposed from their belt. Read here===https://nwafada.com/2019/02/26/popular-and-controversial-pastors-wearing-similar-brand-of-belt-raises-suspicion-daddy-freeze-reacts/

Pastor Prince Ezuma Chizemdere is the founder of the church called Jesus Intervention Household Ministry in Ejigbo, Lagos State. According to him, an evil spirit always pushed him into acts of homosexuality with teenage boys.

It has been gathered that the wife of the pastor left him when she discovered what he was into.

After much entreaties from her husband, church members and both families, she returned home, only to pack out again on discovering that her husband was HIV positive.

But she died, few months after returning to her husband, leaving behind two children. During interrogation, the suspect admitted culpability, begging to be forgiven.

He said: “This is the work of evil spirit, with the aim to destroy me because I have genuine gifts from God. Whenever the evil force comes on me, I would be helpless, until I have accomplished its mission.”

The cleric, who hid himself in the ceiling for two hours before being arrested, was alleged to have been sodomising about 15 teenage boys, between 15 and 16 years old, and giving them N2,000.

Some residents revealed that the reverend usually washed six bed sheets daily whenever he brings home little children. One of his victims, 16-year-old Anthony Shedrack, has already started HIV management.

See the pastor's photos here and read more:

https://nwafada.com/2019/04/03/hiv-gay-pastor-infecting-teenage-boys-with-hiv-says-its-an-evil-spirits-work/
Re: HIV+ Gay Pastor Infecting Teenage Boys With HIV Says It’s An Evil Spirit’s Work by donbachi(m): 11:02am On Apr 03, 2019
may dogs bite him,may he drown in a river in his dream and may all the ghosts of dead people from all the cemeteries in nigeria chase him everywhere he goes...so shall it be IJN.

(1) (Reply)

Frauded By Godsfavour Epin / Four Suspected Booko Haram Members Arrested In Edo (Photo) / 11 Year Old Girl Pregnant After Been Raped By Grand-father's Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.