Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

REVEALED: Atiku Possesses Strong Evidence To Defeat Buhari At Election Tribunal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REVEALED: Atiku Possesses Strong Evidence To Defeat Buhari At Election Tribunal (1800 Views)

Inside Story Of Buhari’s Battle With Atiku At Election Tribunal / How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 / PDP Needs Strong Candidate To Defeat Buhari, Says Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REVEALED: Atiku Possesses Strong Evidence To Defeat Buhari At Election Tribunal by ScooperOfficial: 10:55am On Apr 03, 2019
[/b]

[b]DOWNLOAD SCOOPER TO READ MORE
: https://go.onelink.me/app/fb0f830d

Professor Sam Oyovbaire, former Minister for Information, has played up the chances of Atiku Abubakar, the Peoples’ Democratic Party, PDP, candidate in the 2019 Presidential election at tribunal where he is challenging the victory of President Muhammadu Buhari, the All Progressives Candidate, APC, in the election.

Read Also: EXPOSED! Several 'Flaws' Identified In Atiku's Presidential Election 'Server Result’

Oyovbaire, a member of PDP’s campaign council in Delta State, spoke in an interview where he talked about the 2019 general elections and the performance of the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, in the state as well as on the efforts of the State Advisory and Peace Building Council, which he chairs.

Speaking about Atiku’s chances at the Tribunal, Oyovbaire said “though legal matters are not clear court matters until you begin to examine them, but a good number of knowledgeable minds have been assembled and they will comb every area where the elections took place.”

He added that “there are a lot of infringements in the electoral process. I know the thoroughness in which Alhaji Atiku Abubakar works. He is a very thorough man, and the little I know is that he has in his possession very strong evidence.Professor Sam Oyovbaire, former Minister for Information, has played up the chances of Atiku Abubakar, the Peoples’ Democratic Party, PDP, candidate in the 2019 Presidential election at tribunal where he is challenging the victory of President Muhammadu Buhari, the All Progressives Candidate, APC, in the election.

Oyovbaire, a member of PDP’s campaign council in Delta State, spoke in an interview where he talked about the 2019 general elections and the performance of the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, in the state as well as on the efforts of the State Advisory and Peace Building Council, which he chairs.

Speaking about Atiku’s chances at the Tribunal, Oyovbaire said “though legal matters are not clear court matters until you begin to examine them, but a good number of knowledgeable minds have been assembled and they will comb every area where the elections took place.”

He added that “there are a lot of infringements in the electoral process. I know the thoroughness in which Alhaji Atiku Abubakar works. He is a very thorough man, and the little I know is that he has in his possession very strong evidence.

Read Also: HAPPENING NOW! Tribunal Begins Hearing On PDP, Atiku's Petition Against Buhari.

“At a general level, he should be allowed to test the process and I am glad that he has beaten the deadline in approaching the tribunal and a lot will be revealed in the process. So, Abubakar has done well by going to the tribunal.”

“At a general level, he should be allowed to test the process and I am glad that he has beaten the deadline in approaching the tribunal and a lot will be revealed in the process. So, Abubakar has done well by going to the tribunal.”

For More Updates, Kindly Follow Scooper Across All Social Media Platforms

Facebook: Scooper

Twitter: @scooperng

Instagram: scooperng

Re: REVEALED: Atiku Possesses Strong Evidence To Defeat Buhari At Election Tribunal by GavelSlam: 10:57am On Apr 03, 2019
Una still dey this matter?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: REVEALED: Atiku Possesses Strong Evidence To Defeat Buhari At Election Tribunal by blackboy(m): 10:58am On Apr 03, 2019
Lol .... 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: REVEALED: Atiku Possesses Strong Evidence To Defeat Buhari At Election Tribunal by yarimo(m): 11:15am On Apr 03, 2019
Kikikiki that is how they have been fooling him since 1999 that, he is the next president of Nigeria grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: REVEALED: Atiku Possesses Strong Evidence To Defeat Buhari At Election Tribunal by rottennaija(m): 11:20am On Apr 03, 2019
As usual, the narrative bandied by PDP is, 'if Atiku wins in the tribunal, justice was done and if he loses, APC bought the judgment'

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Atiku Possesses Strong Evidence To Defeat Buhari At Election Tribunal by 360degreess(m): 11:25am On Apr 03, 2019
I am 100% sure all the online pigs are happy about this dogma...Buhari till 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: REVEALED: Atiku Possesses Strong Evidence To Defeat Buhari At Election Tribunal by Ratello: 11:49am On Apr 03, 2019
Victory Songs For Atiku Can Only Be Temporarily Delayed But Can Never Be Denied Because It Will Surely Come!!!
Re: REVEALED: Atiku Possesses Strong Evidence To Defeat Buhari At Election Tribunal by SarkinYarki: 11:54am On Apr 03, 2019
yarimo:
Kikikiki that is how they have been fooling him since 1999 that, he is the next president of Nigeria grin grin

keep quiet you and I know Buhari is sitting on a stolen mandate like the thief he is

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Atiku Possesses Strong Evidence To Defeat Buhari At Election Tribunal by tuniski: 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
yarimo:
You are mocking a successful man by all standard.. it is a shame shaaa.

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Atiku Possesses Strong Evidence To Defeat Buhari At Election Tribunal by Okoroawusa: 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
Good for him

(1) (Reply)

Legal Aid Council Lauds Ugwuanyi's Commitment To Justice Delivery / Did Onyema Start Airpeace With Niger Delta Amnesty Money? / How To Obtain Your TIN Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.