Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Please, Which Isp Is The Best For Residential Internet? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please, Which Isp Is The Best For Residential Internet? (651 Views)

Which ISP Is Suitable For Cybercafe At Abeokuta? / Which ISP Is Good For Cyber Cafe In Lagos? / Which Isp Offers The Best Internet Connection In Owerri? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Which Isp Is The Best For Residential Internet? by popekay(m): 12:26am On Sep 10, 2010
Hello nairalanders,
Please, i want to know the isp to buy for a residential internet plan. maximum of 3 users, unlimited data allowance, a minimum download speed of like 100kb/s and not expensive.
Re: Please, Which Isp Is The Best For Residential Internet? by gentleblaq: 10:13am On Sep 10, 2010
I WILL URGE U TO GO FOR MULTILINKS AND PURCHASE AN EXTERNALWIRELESS ROUTER.ITS VERY FAST.
OR BETTER STILL GO FOR ETISALAT EGYPT(3.5G) ITS A FOREIGN MODERM GET IT UNLOCKED AND DO ROAMING WITH IT .THE MONTHLY PAYMENT IS VERY CHEAP.HOLLA 08039496318
Re: Please, Which Isp Is The Best For Residential Internet? by skymax: 10:16am On Sep 10, 2010
send email to skymaxnig@yahoo.com, specify location pls, and i'll gladly send you a very low budget quote for residential use.
Re: Please, Which Isp Is The Best For Residential Internet? by Mobinga: 10:37am On Sep 10, 2010
Whatever you choose don't go for MTN. . .
Re: Please, Which Isp Is The Best For Residential Internet? by lynxnoon(m): 10:52am On Sep 10, 2010
word!!!
Re: Please, Which Isp Is The Best For Residential Internet? by popekay(m): 11:07am On Sep 10, 2010
Thanks yall. My colleagues mentioned ipnx, swift & direct on pc. Are they any gud?
Re: Please, Which Isp Is The Best For Residential Internet? by eros(m): 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2010
Mobinga:

Whatever you choose don't go for MTN. . .

GBAM!!!!! >:( angry angry angry angry
Re: Please, Which Isp Is The Best For Residential Internet? by JUO(m): 11:56pm On Sep 12, 2010
your problem will start from the day you buy dish. mtn,glo,etisalat,multilinks are there
Re: Please, Which Isp Is The Best For Residential Internet? by Ashiwaju(m): 12:31am On Sep 13, 2010
If you are in Lagos, and if its meant for personal use, The area of Lagos where you reside would determine the most affordable broadband services you can go for! Some of the aforementioned have Hot zones and weak zones but averagely for home use any of the aforementioned would do just fine as they have duration based subscriptions which is most preferable and affordable for home users.

(1) (Reply)

New Ultra Slim Sleek Laptops For Sale At Affordable Prices / Get Used Pentium M Laptops Today For As Low As N25,000 Cash And Carry / Virus On My Network!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.